Author Topic: What is your problem with Spider Loc?  (Read 660 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: What is your problem with Spider Loc?
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2008, 01:16:30 PM »
I find him to be a very regressive artist.

I am grateful he never blew (pause)

it would have held the westcoast up more than anything....hes like a walking stereotype of what the rest of the "hip hop" world think most westcoast artists are.

close thread.

So I guess that goes for Snoop, Game, Jayo Felony, Tray Dee, Goldie Loc, Jay Rock, G Malone, Mitchy Slick, Brotha Lynch, C-BO, MC Eiht, Kurupt, Daz.etc
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2008, 01:23:53 PM »

it would have held the westcoast up more than anything....hes like a walking stereotype of what the rest of the "hip hop" world think most westcoast artists are.

close thread.

So I guess that goes for Snoop, Game, Jayo Felony, Tray Dee, Goldie Loc, Jay Rock, G Malone, Mitchy Slick, Brotha Lynch, C-BO, MC Eiht, Kurupt, Daz.etc
Naw, cuz part of the stereo type that he speaks of is that westcoast cats can't rap...the list you gave has actual RAPPERS on it...Spider on the other hand might as well be dressed up in a banana costume advertising for a grocery store on the side of the road (he'd make more money doing that anyways).

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2008, 01:29:25 PM »
I think he gets more hate cuz of the crew he runs wit
the fact that he was dissin game and stays dissin game

so obviously they are more g-unot/game fans than spider has fans 
shit maybe even g-unit, since their camp is not the same anymore!!!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2008, 01:32:50 PM »

close thread.

Naw, cuz part of the stereo type that he speaks of is that westcoast cats can't rap...the list you gave has actual RAPPERS on it...Spider on the other hand might as well be dressed up in a banana costume advertising for a grocery store on the side of the road (he'd make more money doing that anyways).

basically.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2008, 01:47:49 PM »

close thread.

Is that right? That's a new stereo type to me then again that's some shit eastcoast rappers would say so it's really not new.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

K-9

« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2008, 01:48:54 PM »
THE LOC RAPS CRAZY..... I LOVE HIM NO HOMO....HIM AND 40 RUN THE WEST......G-G-G-G-UNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!...........MUCH LOVE 2 ALL MOTHERFUCKERS DOWN WITH THE MOVEMENT.....SPIDER GOT MAD LOVE EVERYWHERE NU ZEELAND ,EUROPE ,US ETC.
LMAO! How can you say no homo when u Juicy Girl?

i bet juicy girl was crash all along the fag
Take your medication bitj  :psych:

KlevaThug

• 'G'
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2008, 04:37:46 PM »
I think Spider & 40 both suck. They have no talent and talk too much shit period. That's why I don't personally listen to them.

I'm not knockin anybody who does like em but that's just my opinion.

But in the end who really cares, if you like em, kool, bump em if you don't that's kool too, who cares what other people think.

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2008, 09:00:05 PM »
I personally dislike him 'cause he runs his mouth too much. Like he said hes touched up more entertainers than anyone else.......pffff.......I don't give credit to people who jump people by themselves or greatly out number their victims......I mean Spider one of five dudes or whatever that jumped Bad Azz that time back when Kurupt, Spider and Crooked were all over at Death Row...Thats weak to me. Or how he jumped Yukmouth etc etc. Dudes pathetic. Look what happened to Suge...Hes another who plays thesegames, and look what happened....I mean shit....Some people don't grow up!

Musicly hes garbage....Although I must admit I didn't mind a couple tracks from his last street album...West kept secret or whatever its called. Other than that 95% of his tracks don't deserve to be heard. I mean if he makes good music, then at least there is something to like about him.

I also remeber him saying a while ago how hes not a rapper, hes a poet or some shit like this....Comparing him to 40, yeah 40 runs his mouth, but at least 40 Glocc can consistantly put out dope music.

DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE #2

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2008, 04:25:35 AM »
People hate on Spider because they don't wanna see him come up and take over the west ! Spider doing something right if you ask me. Look @ all these mf's who continuously got his name in their mouth ! The 1 y'all love 2 HATE fa def doe !