Author Topic: Should Boston be worried?  (Read 1237 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Should Boston be worried?
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2008, 03:53:29 PM »
R.I.P Ray Allen

Cavs woulda won this with Gibson.
Still, y'all niggas shouldn't forget how overrated the Pistons are. Celtics in 7.

-1 to GangstaBoogy
please explain me how a team which made it to the Conf Finals 6 in a row is overrated .. the thing is Saunders is just a bad coach and Pistons have lacked humility these 2 latest years ...

Isn't Saunders part of the team? As is "humility" or whatever else you want to call it.... The Pistons are not winning another championship with that team. They play in the East, also.

-1 to GangstaBoogy

Lol. Faggot.

Suck a dick.

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

WestCoasta

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2008, 03:59:47 PM »
FUCK the Spurs, Hornys, Pistons and Celtics

suck some dixxx

The Watcher

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2008, 04:01:55 PM »
booya

celtics vs pistons

and the haters keep talkin shit
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

WestCoasta

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2008, 04:03:51 PM »
^  hey fuck you

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2008, 04:08:26 PM »
Luckily for Boston LeChoke returned.

he had that one bad drive..other than that...he was the team.

Nigga could'nt get any assists because his team wasnt making any shots for him
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2008, 04:46:05 PM »
haters will hate

celtics keep winnin when it matters.  not glad it takes 7 games but 4 wins is all i ask for.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2008, 04:50:26 PM »
WTF is up with ray allen?? he looks like hes in running in 1st gear cant get any seperation from defenders stu lantz could out run him
i think hes one of those regular season heroes that shoots well against lackadaisical defenders

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2008, 05:05:57 PM »
Luckily for Boston LeChoke returned.

he had that one bad drive..other than that...he was the team.

Nigga could'nt get any assists because his team wasnt making any shots for him

Dude...LeBron didn't only have one bad drive. His decision making down the stretch was horrendous. Taking threes when he should be driving it in and then driving it in when the team needed a three...not boxing out on a vital jump-ball and missing clutch free throws. LeBron has choked once again. The guy needs to learn how to move the ball around. The fact that he "is the team" is also part of what fucks shit up for Celeveland...he definitely needs to learn how to utilize his teammates, something that I've NEVER seen him do. Seriously, every play runs through him. EVERY. FUCKING. PLAY. Shit's ridiculous. If every play ran through Nick Young he'd also score a lot of points. Fact of the matter is, LeBron is a good young player, but he doesn't have the winners mentality quite yet...the mentality that seperates the good from the great. I can see him developing it...But as of now, naah. I think this series more than proved my point about both LeBron AND the Celtics.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2008, 05:55:18 PM »
lebron's in the same position as kobe was couple years ago playing with some CBA/D league players .. doesnt have much to work with and hes going to have to learn how to be a facilitator playin with some garbage

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2008, 06:02:29 PM »
lebron's in the same position as kobe was couple years ago playing with some CBA/D league players .. doesnt have much to work with and hes going to have to learn how to be a facilitator playin with some garbage

difference is, Lebron can lift a team to the finals being the best on his team
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2008, 06:05:19 PM »
lol @ that fan when lebron was walking out he swung his arm at him and said YEA!!!! GET OUTA HERE!!!

the championships comin out the west this year spurs/hornets/lake show

i say the easts winner is the Finals winner

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2008, 06:13:01 PM »

^^ east was garbage last year outside of an aging Detroit team
cavs got mopped up and swept up in the finals last year 4-0

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2008, 06:49:20 PM »

Delonte West, Zydrunas Ilguaskas, Ben Wallace, Wally Szczerbiak > Smush Parker, Kwame Brown, Chris Mihm, Shammond Williams

I don't think LeBron's supporting cast is as bad as people make them seem. I really think it's LeBron who's making them look worse than they are by never moving the ball around and only passing out of triple teams. Kobe would not have made the same mental mistakes LeBron made in this series. No doubt about that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2008, 06:50:19 PM »

No...the difference is that Kobe is one of the greatest players ever while LeBron has a ways to go before he reaches that status.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2008, 06:51:49 PM »
Hack, glad you guys can finally join us in a Conference Finals round.... wasn't sure y'all were going to be able to do it there for a sec...  8)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ