Author Topic: Should Boston be worried?  (Read 1240 times)

Lunatic

Re: Should Boston be worried?
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2008, 03:48:04 PM »
You guys are hating on LeBron and fail to realize how horrible Mike Brown is. He's probably the worst offensive coach in the league. I'm convinced the average WCC poster could draw offensive plays just as well as Mike Brown. He's so terrible. LeBron is always stuck with those "Isolation for LeBron, let's see what he can do" type of offensive half court plays. It's by no means comparable with having Phil Jackson and the triangle as the system.
put Lebron on a team like the Rockets in place of Mcgrady, and give him a healthy Yao, and just imagine the possibilities
T-Mac>LeBron
u the homie NIK, but that CANT be serious :o :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2008, 06:40:49 PM »
Some of you muthafuckaz are retarded. T-Mac was mentioned as an MVP candidate this season. Ya'll are acting like there's this huge gap between LeBron and T-Mac or something. That's the only thing hilarious. A lot of you need to actually watch both players playing instead of just looking at stats. Just because every play doesn't run through T-Mac in Houston doesn't make LeBron a better player. T-Mac is capable of putting up 30+ points a game a night, as well, but he's more of an initiator and actually knows how to bring the best out of his teammates. That's also why the Rockets overrachieved like a muthafucker without Yao Ming this season. Come on, now.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2008, 10:39:06 PM »
Damn their big 3 all played up to their potential and they still lost AT HOME. Boston should officially be worried.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2008, 01:37:41 AM »
Damn their big 3 all played up to their potential and they still lost AT HOME. Boston should officially be worried.

lol exactly. anytime ray allen is hittin' shots from beyond the arc and you LOSE..........time to get scared.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2008, 03:57:01 AM »
looks like this is it for boston.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2008, 04:02:37 AM »

be worried!?!?!  Nah they are flat out finished, Detroit is taking this series like I have said since day 1.

DIP DIP SET SET

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2008, 08:43:31 AM »
Lebron made it to the finals last year despite his horrible coach / teammates.  And he came within seconds of knocking off the team w/ the best record in the league this year. 

Someone remind me, how many years has TMAC been around, and how far has he gotten in the playoffs?    How many teams has he played for?  His greatest accomplishment in his year career was a win streak in the middle of a season despite his #2 man being injured.  That took him 10 years to accomplish.

TMAC is not on LeBron's level.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2008, 11:04:17 AM »
Why is this silly ass T-Mac vs Lebron topic being discussed in here?

be worried!?!?!  Nah they are flat out finished, Detroit is taking this series like I have said since day 1.

You could be right but its not over till its over.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"