Author Topic: DUBCNN: Exclusive Drop Of Omar Cruz's Official New Single With Frankie J!  (Read 930 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
The homies in san diego just told me that they heard it out there on the radio. So looks like that record is spreading. Good for cruz.
Yeah they played it on 93.3 in San Diego last week, and that's not even a hip-hop station!  It's a pop station!

That's good to hear. This means that hundreds/thousands (?) of people will get to hear Omar Cruz bit by bit as the song gradually crosses over onto the pop radio stations.
Most of the times, when a rap song gets played on a pop station, it's because the song has a very poppy sound to it. With "To The Top", I don't think you can say that Omar has sacrificed the integrity of his music just for the sake of getting spins on pop stations. That latin sound is still there in the song. The fact that Franke J is on it, THAT'S the reason these pop stations seem to be picking it up.

Smart move by the folks over at B.Y.I. Entertainment 8)

Btw: thx Mauz!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm really feelin' this... Shit's hot!

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Man i was really disapointed after Gangsta Music but this shit is nice, great single choice

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
fuck yeah man, props!

ive been keeping up with blunts since back in the day.  he grew up here in culver city, passin out his shit in the projects and shit.  never thought he would be where he is right now.  crazy!

after hearing his new shit on romes mixtape, i cant wait to see what he saved for the album!  sign of the cruz!!! 

WEST WEST YALL!!

:bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Im digging this track! nice summer feel.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Sample used: The System - Don't Disturb this Groove

Also used on:

2pac - lost souls

joe budden - my life

a gay backstreet boys song post-2000

another gay victoria beckham song, which had a remix with jim ones on it.

That is why I can't enjoy this record, heard it too much over the years..

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Im digging this track! nice summer feel.

Yeah, the past few days it's been hot & sunny around here, and this track is perfect for this kinda weather.
I just hope they'll release the album this summer, other wise I really don't see the point in leaking the official single so early.

AnybodyKilla

This song is dope as fuck, its got a crazy summer time feel. I hope the album drops this summer!!!

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
The track is nice,
agree with many in that it has that summer vibe to it.
Keep doin yo thang O.Cruz

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
This song is dope as fuck, its got a crazy summer time feel. I hope the album drops this summer!!!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG

Looking for that album to drop this summer. Defently needs to drop!!!!

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
This record is getting major spins & everybody is talking about it on other site's. Once again I'm so fucken glad cruz did not drop a club,shake ur ass or love song that would have killed his whole shit.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Wow, I love how Cruz switched up his flow on this one, sounds real nice.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Wow, I love how Cruz switched up his flow on this one, sounds real nice.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Found this on Rome's blog (http://romierome.blogspot.com/):

So let me explain this... Every weeknight on Latino 96.3fm, David Rolas puts two songs head to head to compete for who gets Jammed or who gets Slammed. If you win your song gets played again the next night versus a new record otherwise know as the challenger. Omar went up against a group I have never heard before which was the Champion for winning the night before.

Now the radio station lets the listeners vote by either mobile text messaging or calling the radio station. Last night they announced the winner which was Omar Cruz new record called, "To the top ft. Frankie J." Now Omar is the champion and went up against a new challenger last night. We wont know who is the winner til tonite @ 10pm, but hopefully we can go two nights in a row!

I know, far from being spectacular news, but thought I'd post it anyways.