Author Topic: Lebron James is such an asshole  (Read 1076 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Lebron James is such an asshole
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2008, 12:17:52 PM »
^LeBron probably does cheat on his ugly ass wife...Dude acts like a major prick on the court. LOL@talking shit to your mama on live TV. :-X

nigga i'd say the same thing to my mom if i was bron

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2008, 12:21:10 PM »
^then you have no respect and deserve to get slapped...come to think of it, if LeBron's mom knew whatsup, she woulda slapped his ass on live television.

'EclipZe

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2008, 01:14:07 PM »
his mom is like 20 years old, on some don't be a menace shit

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2008, 01:16:14 PM »

that's just how black people roll mayne
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2008, 01:38:23 PM »
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2008, 01:41:09 PM »

that's just how black people roll mayne

LMAO
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2008, 01:51:41 PM »
Pierce is a bitch.

watch it!

YOU KNOW DAMN WELL HE FUCKED OFF HIS CALI PASS A LONG TIME AGO! lol

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2008, 01:52:50 PM »
^LeBron probably does cheat on his ugly ass wife...Dude acts like a major prick on the court. LOL@talking shit to your mama on live TV. :-X

I'm sure every NBA player not named AC Green or Doug Christie cheats on their wives. they just dont all do it with pasty white colorodan crack whores! lol

yes they do...LOL

I stand corrected. I guess Cartman's mom gets around more than I thought.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2008, 02:10:13 PM »
I can see a "Mom, sit down.".... but a "Sit your ass down" to your Mom, will most likely bring a smack to the face. I'm sure she let ol' boy have it after the game.   
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2008, 03:46:48 PM »
^then you have no respect and deserve to get slapped...come to think of it, if LeBron's mom knew whatsup, she woulda slapped his ass on live television.

1-he's n the heat of moment

2-he's a 6'8 200 something pound athlete, he doesn't need mama helping him in his fights.  this ain't 5th grade.

3-KG said to him something like "dude don't talk to your mom that way" lol!!!

4-you'll hate on LEbron for anything but if Kobe yelled at his mom you'd say "bitch shoulda shut her mouth"
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2008, 04:00:22 PM »
Pierce is a bitch.

watch it!

LOL@BabyG having the back of Celtic players.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2008, 04:02:40 PM »

2-he's a 6'8 200 something pound athlete, he doesn't need mama helping him in his fights.  this ain't 5th grade.

4-you'll hate on LEbron for anything but if Kobe yelled at his mom you'd say "bitch shoulda shut her mouth"

Maybe she shouldn't have stepped in, but cussing your mom out like she's a grown ass man is 100X more embarassing. And Kobe would never shout at his mother that way...it's not in his character.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2008, 04:11:55 PM »

Maybe she shouldn't have stepped in, but cussing your mom out like she's a grown ass man is 100X more embarassing. And Kobe would never shout at his mother that way...it's not in his character.

Actually I would tend to think he would, and probably much worse as he has always been a spoiled rich kid.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2008, 04:17:38 PM »

yeah it's more in Kobe's character to cheat on his wife and throw other NBA players under the bus by saying its commonplace ;)

either way I'm sure bron feels like an ass today

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2008, 04:20:09 PM »
Yup, nigga never knew what it's like to be from the gutter. He also doesn't have a brother and never had to share shit. That's why his ass was would only be willing to play for the Lakers even though he didn't even go to college. Then he had the most dominant big of the era and took it for granted, only to denounce him later. Then he wanted him out to be the man and got his wish. Then he wanted more support to play for a title and got Gasol for Kwame and Crittenton. Spoiled brat.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin