Author Topic: Lebron James is such an asshole  (Read 1075 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Lebron James is such an asshole
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2008, 04:32:14 PM »
^then you have no respect and deserve to get slapped...come to think of it, if LeBron's mom knew whatsup, she woulda slapped his ass on live television.

1-he's n the heat of moment

2-he's a 6'8 200 something pound athlete, he doesn't need mama helping him in his fights.  this ain't 5th grade.

3-KG said to him something like "dude don't talk to your mom that way" lol!!!

4-you'll hate on LEbron for anything but if Kobe yelled at his mom you'd say "bitch shoulda shut her mouth"

Maybe she shouldn't have stepped in, but cussing your mom out like she's a grown ass man is 100X more embarassing. And Kobe would never shout at his mother that way...it's not in his character.

yeah it's more in Kobe's character to cheat on his wife and throw other NBA players under the bus by saying its commonplace ;)

either way I'm sure bron feels like an ass today

It's in every NBA players character to cheat on their wife, Crack...Kobe doesn't throw anyone under the bus. If you don't work your ass off and develop a drive to win, Kobe will let you have it. That's exactly what he does. It's a trait he learned from being around the greatest players to ever play...a trait LeBron will never be able to duplicate, cuz LeBron seems to be the type of player who cares a lot more about his individual success than actually winning. As of now, LeBron does not have the same drive as Kobe, which is one of the main reasons they're not comparable.

Yup, nigga never knew what it's like to be from the gutter. He also doesn't have a brother and never had to share shit. That's why his ass was would only be willing to play for the Lakers even though he didn't even go to college. Then he had the most dominant big of the era and took it for granted, only to denounce him later. Then he wanted him out to be the man and got his wish. Then he wanted more support to play for a title and got Gasol for Kwame and Crittenton. Spoiled brat.

LOL...you're getting as bad as Crack, bro. People from the gutter typically have MORE respect for their mom. His ass was only willing to play for the Lakers because he formed a special bond with Jerry West from the day he worked out for us. Kobe never denounced Shaq and never took him for granted. I can't believe your ass STILL hasn't gotten the story straight, when even all the douches who used to think Kobe drove Shaq out of town get it by now...Kobe is not spoiled, moron. He worked his ass off to get to where he is. There is a reason he has the strongest work-ethic in the league, and that's because he has the greatest drive. Nothing was handed to him...how many babies would you kill to trade Dirk for Kobe?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2008, 04:34:35 PM »
^then you have no respect and deserve to get slapped...come to think of it, if LeBron's mom knew whatsup, she woulda slapped his ass on live television.

2-he's a 6'8 200 something pound athlete, he doesn't need mama helping him in his fights.  this ain't 5th grade.

4-you'll hate on LEbron for anything but if Kobe yelled at his mom you'd say "bitch shoulda shut her mouth"

Maybe she shouldn't have stepped in, but cussing your mom out like she's a grown ass man is 100X more embarassing. And Kobe would never shout at his mother that way...it's not in his character.

Actually I would tend to think he would, and probably much worse as he has always been a spoiled rich kid.

Kobe is a respectful kinda guy...he IS cocky, but he has a humble demeanor, on and off the court. LeBron acts the complete opposite. Just straight up full of himself. I can NEVER picture Kobe yelling at his mom like that.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2008, 04:34:37 PM »

yeah it's more in Kobe's character to cheat on his wife and throw other NBA players under the bus by saying its commonplace ;)

either way I'm sure bron feels like an ass today

It's in every NBA players character to cheat on their wife, Crack...Kobe doesn't throw anyone under the bus. If you don't work your ass off and develop a drive to win, Kobe will let you have it. That's exactly what he does. It's a trait he learned from being around the greatest players to ever play...a trait LeBron will never be able to duplicate, cuz LeBron seems to be the type of player who cares a lot more about his individual success than actually winning. As of now, LeBron does not have the same drive as Kobe, which is one of the main reasons they're not comparable.

Yup, nigga never knew what it's like to be from the gutter. He also doesn't have a brother and never had to share shit. That's why his ass was would only be willing to play for the Lakers even though he didn't even go to college. Then he had the most dominant big of the era and took it for granted, only to denounce him later. Then he wanted him out to be the man and got his wish. Then he wanted more support to play for a title and got Gasol for Kwame and Crittenton. Spoiled brat.

LOL...you're getting as bad as Crack, bro. People from the gutter typically have MORE respect for their mom. His ass was only willing to play for the Lakers because he formed a special bond with Jerry West from the day he worked out for us. Kobe never denounced Shaq and never took him for granted. I can't believe your ass STILL hasn't gotten the story straight, when even all the douches who used to think Kobe drove Shaq out of town get it by now...Kobe is not spoiled, moron. He worked his ass off to get to where he is. There is a reason he has the strongest work-ethic in the league, and that's because he has the greatest drive. Nothing was handed to him...how many babies would you kill to trade Dirk for Kobe?

Kobe said "Shaq does it all the time" and then said something to the effect of all NBA players do it, according to Michael Wilbon.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

PLANT

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2008, 04:40:47 PM »
It always makes me laugh when I read a response from NIK after someone's said something bad about Kobe :laugh:

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2008, 05:33:43 PM »
Bitch should learn how to act.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2008, 05:37:47 PM »
c'mon man.... that's a mom being a mom. natural instincts....
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2008, 05:41:42 PM »
c'mon man.... that's a mom being a mom. natural instincts....

I know, I was just fuckin' around...

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2008, 05:46:37 PM »
I was gonna say..... you don't want Mrs. James rollin' up on you with a rolling pin in her hand.  8)

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2008, 05:50:50 PM »
I was gonna say..... you don't want Mrs. James rollin' up on you with a rolling pin in her hand.  8)

As long as Lebron is there to tell her to "sit her ass down" I should be good.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2008, 05:56:29 PM »
I'm not so sure about that... He was on the Mike & Mike show and said he apologized to his mom after the game. I knew she'd make him bow down...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2008, 11:08:40 AM »
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2008, 12:35:05 PM »
Pierce is a bitch.

watch it!

LOL@BabyG having the back of Celtic players.

Whats your point...?

You would get jumped if this were the 80s, young'n...I hate these new school fans with no passion.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2008, 01:01:32 PM »
Pierce is a bitch.

watch it!

LOL@BabyG having the back of Celtic players.

Whats your point...?

You would get jumped if this were the 80s, young'n...I hate these new school fans with no passion.

Oh really...

In fact, I actually LIKED the Paul Pierce led Celtics for some time, and felt for them/wanted to see them succeed.

:o what a new school fan with no passion.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2008, 01:32:54 PM »
^that's when they weren't contending AGAINST us.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2008, 05:57:21 PM »
Well you wanted them to succeed. Now they're doing pretty damn good. Happy?