Author Topic: Weekend Audio Vol. 8: Nipsey Hussle, The Game, Termanology, The Game, Tek Nizzle  (Read 244 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Another week has passed and as we have been doing for the past eight weeks, it's about time for another Weekend Audio edition on dubcnn. This week we have a couple brand new heaters as well as a few tracks that came out recently that might have been slept on, including Nipsey Hussle & The Game, DJ Muggs & Planet Asia and Robin Thicke amongst others.

Let's blast off with with a new Nipsey Hussle joint. The South Central rapper literally emerged out of nowhere and has been creating a buzz through his single "Let's Roll" with The Game and his "Bullets Ain't Got No Name" mixtape.

The Game recently went on the air on Power 106 and gave it up to Nipsey, calling him the next rapper to come up from the West Coast. It looks like Game is really endorsing Nipsey right about now, as he also jumped on a remix to the title track off the "Bullets Ain't Got No Name" mixtape, which you can download below:

Nipsey Hussle - Bullets (Remix) (ft. The Game)

The next track we have for you today is the lead single off DJ Muggs and Planet Asia collaboration album "Pain Language", called "9MM". The b-side to the single, "That's What It Is", was featured in an earlier Weekend Audio update. "9MM" is another raw joint that I'm sure all the Soul Assassins heads are going to be feeling. Planet Asia and Muggs have sounds that really compliments each other, check out "9MM" below:

DJ Muggs vs Planet Asia - 9MM

Let's get to a new track by producer/rapper Tek Nizzle of the Tangled Thoughts. The Philly native who moved out to California two years ago to release the "Philly 2 Cali" with his group under the supervision of Kurupt has been working hard, supplying beats to a wide range of artists in the game. He's currently back in Philadelphia working on some solo tracks, one of which he sent us exclusively to put out. The track is called "Neighborhood Celeb" and finds him collaborating with female MC Trish Barnes. Check it out:

Tek Nizzle - Neighborhood Celeb (ft. Trish Barnes)

Next up is a new Spider Loc single called "Chillax", off the Loc's upcoming street album "The N-gga U Love To Hate", in stores next Tuesday, June 24th. Spider Loc has got people talking right now with his recent diss track to Young Buck, following Buck's "F-ck G-Unit" statement at a concert. What we have for you right now is on a different note though, this is a laid back track called "Chillax" to which Spider is also planning to shoot a video. To listen to the track, click below:

Spider Loc - Chillax

One of the biggest talents to emerge on the East Coast - scrap that - in Hip-Hop as a whole, has been Termanology. The Latino rapper from Massachusetts has been endorsed by DJ Premier and has through his numerous mixtapes proven his gift of gab. While he's putting the finishing touches on his debut LP "Hood Politics" (producers include DJ Premier, Hi-Tek, Pete Rock, Alchemist, Havoc, Buckwild and Nottz), he has leaked a new remix to "Welcome To The Machine", with Lil Fame of M.O.P. and Easy Money:

Termanology - Welcome To The Machine (ft. Lil Fame & Easy Money)

Last but not least is a track that could very well become the summer hit of 2008. I know this has been out for a few weeks, but I figured some of you might not be familiar with it yet so I decided to drop it with the Weekend Audio. I'm talking about Robin Thicke's new single "Magic". The talented singer has been steadily on the come up since his smash hit "Lost Without You" last year, recently also blessing Lil Wayne's album on "Tie My Hands", arguably the best track on "Carter 3". His new song "Magic" is not to be slept on, check it out below:

Robin Thicke - Magic

We're done for this week, come back next weekend for more Weekend Audio!

westsiderider323

propz Nima

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Thx, keep it coming!

AnybodyKilla

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!