Author Topic: The Game Drops Video To "911 Is A Joke" - Watch Now!  (Read 1508 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: The Game Drops Video To "911 Is A Joke" - Watch Now!
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2008, 09:59:53 AM »
lol cracker? haha ok, i was just in compton last night sittin on 22s eurotrash.. i didnt know europeans spoke ebonics LOL!!

ok but back to the topic at hand.. how do you think GAME GOT TO THE HOSPITAL, did he fly there on a magic carpet after he got shot and body went through shock comatose state? 9-1-1  (911 is a muthafuckin joke!)

u still aint answered my question...

how come game says kkk trades in there white sheets for a badge when it was some black police officers also INVOLVED in the shooting of sean bell???

eMzi

• Lil Geezy
  • tru playa
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2008, 12:45:16 PM »
how come game says kkk trades in there white sheets for a badge when it was some black police officers also INVOLVED in the shooting of sean bell???
Maybe because he talks 'bout police IN GENERAL? Stop makin' up wack ass arguments to discred everything Game's do.
I'ma diss you over fast, slow track or no track
If your shit wasn't so wack, I'd diss you to yo' track

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2008, 01:06:28 PM »
^^^
wasn't this song inspired by/based in response to the sean bell shooting, and even spoke about in an interview "IF THAT SHIT WOULDVE HAPPENED IN LA!"

so now i discredit everything games does? huh since when haha homie you can discredit these nuts

eMzi

• Lil Geezy
  • tru playa
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2008, 01:57:30 PM »
^^^
wasn't this song inspired by/based in response to the sean bell shooting, and even spoke about in an interview "IF THAT SHIT WOULDVE HAPPENED IN LA!"

so now i discredit everything games does? huh since when haha homie you can discredit these nuts
Instead of talkin' bullshit start usin' ya brain bro.
Someone raped girl in school and some wannabe rapper made song about how bad all rapists are. His song was inspired by girl's tragedy.
Cops killed afroamerican named Sean Bell and The Game made song about how bad all cops are. His song was inspired by Sean Bell's tragedy.

The easiest way to explain something to someone stupid is makin' a comparison. So, ya understand now?
I'ma diss you over fast, slow track or no track
If your shit wasn't so wack, I'd diss you to yo' track

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2008, 04:18:38 PM »
ok first of all is your name MIC1?

secondly, my original point is GAME IS NOT CONSISTANT WITH WHAT HE SAYS are you willing to accept and understand that?

its good to be socially conscious about whats going on in todays news but please be consistent with what you say ((practice what you preach)) so some of your true fans can validate who you are.
this isnt the first time someone has made a song about the police dept lol i can name you 5 songs that go way harder than this (uncreative chorus, beat, and hes just in the booth rapping upset)

messi19

« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2008, 04:45:59 PM »
ok first of all is your name MIC1?

secondly, my original point is GAME IS NOT CONSISTANT WITH WHAT HE SAYS are you willing to accept and understand that?

its good to be socially conscious about whats going on in todays news but please be consistent with what you say ((practice what you preach)) so some of your true fans can validate who you are.
this isnt the first time someone has made a song about the police dept lol i can name you 5 songs that go way harder than this (uncreative chorus, beat, and hes just in the booth rapping upset)

okay so dont listen to him if hes not consistant with what hes saying lmao period. nobody put the gun to your head.
im a Spider Loc hater i never listen to his music but i bash him on every thread so unless youre a hater like me then u just bleeding like a bitch nuggahhhhhh so dont listen to him
if u dont want to or put deeeez nuts in yo moooouth and shut the fuck up.