Author Topic: New DPG Music Off "Gangsta Grillz" Mixtape + Daz "Dip Drop" Remix, Lakers Theme  (Read 711 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

dope shit.

I'm feeling that Half a Mil beat..

That's Kanye West's "Big Brother" beat.. Does anybody even read the news text? lol. U never listened to "Graduation" tho?

Lunatic

props Nima, the DPG half a mill is DOPE..cant wait for the Gangsta Grillz 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D~Nice

Kurupt STILL got it. I remember I used to get clowned on here for saying that but the proof is in the music.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
waiting for that mixtape should be dope propz

Johnny B

dope shit.

I'm feeling that Half a Mil beat..

That's Kanye West's "Big Brother" beat.. Does anybody even read the news text? lol. U never listened to "Graduation" tho?

ohhhh shit, my bad man, I didn't pay attention..just wanted to hear it..

and nah I never have. I don't listen to Kanye West.

~Lucien~

thanks nima. is this gangsta grillz tape going to be a free download or a paid download?

Lunatic

thanks nima. is this gangsta grillz tape going to be a free download or a paid download?
Drama usually sells this shit in ATL and stuff, but wont be hard to find a download link for such a project..i'm sure hard copies will be made available as with any other Gangsta Grillz project

~Lucien~

Drama usually sells this shit in ATL and stuff, but wont be hard to find a download link for such a project..i'm sure hard copies will be made available as with any other Gangsta Grillz project

I know. I can download everything. But my question was if this project was made for the internet or for mixtape websites to sell...

Lunatic

^well aint no way a gangsta grillz is going to be made strictly for the net..drama has sold hard copies of every single GG he's ever done (a ridiculous amount) and doubt this project will get different treatment

Avalanche

ahhh i like kurupts music so much better when he actually takes the time to think about what he wants to say. i guess the fans bitched enough and he finally got it.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn, kurupt came off dope

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Glad ya'll feelin it!

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
Really looking forward to the Gangsta Grills mixtape, wasn't sure I was gonna be,

but all the tracks from it so far have been the best from the Pound for a while,

props to Nima and Dubcnn

smegma

I don't know about the Dip Drop remix, but that Big Brother freestyle is my shit! I have it on repeat! :)

kuruptDPG

man nima u r sick 4 the acapella, cheers. So was this the mixtape kurupt was doin 4 dubcnn rite?

did u read the update? Daz and Kurupt are getting ready to release their "Gangsta Grillz" mixtape with DJ Drama, and we've got an exclusive track off the tape for ya'll.

lol my bad. the freestyle is dope though