Author Topic: New DPG Music Off "Gangsta Grillz" Mixtape + Daz "Dip Drop" Remix, Lakers Theme  (Read 712 times)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
dope shit

arubiano83

8) 8) 8)
props on trhe tracks..

not feeling the lakers theme though

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
i still think daz got this idea from my song, i send him this remix in 2006

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=387291&songID=4390752

hiphophead

that DPG freestyle is dope

Nima - Dubcnn.com

"Me I do a lil sumthin sumthin but as time keeps goin, gettin older, they say my rrhymes keep slippin/thinkin, what kinda part of my rhymes need fixin/is it my subject matter that got all my fans trippin/i bleed the same blood i was bleedin when i was spittin that amazin octane titanium fire written rhymes/classic back in 95/i remember nobody wants to grow with me they wanna stay back in 95/now, they dont buy my music no more/my money is low, so i switched up the flow/" - Kurupt

that shit's dope..

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Thanks for these Nima. DPG droppin' some hot shit lately....

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
"Me I do a lil sumthin sumthin but as time keeps goin, gettin older, they say my rrhymes keep slippin/thinkin, what kinda part of my rhymes need fixin/is it my subject matter that got all my fans trippin/i bleed the same blood i was bleedin when i was spittin that amazin octane titanium fire written rhymes/classic back in 95/i remember nobody wants to grow with me they wanna stay back in 95/now, they dont buy my music no more/my money is low, so i switched up the flow/" - Kurupt

that shit's dope..

Hell Yea that Shit Is Dope.
I was feelin it Fo Sho.
Especially since I am one of the Few People that think Kurupt HAS ALWAYZ BEEN DOPE.
I Actually Think that he has only gotten BETTER with Time.

I Enjoy most of Kurupt's Discography but in recent years I especially enjoy Kurupt 2003-2008.
Not including Dogg Pound shit, I probably have about 6 discs worth of Kurupt from 2003-2005 and maybe 6-7 discs worth of Kurupt from 2005-2008 and almost ALL THAT SHIT IS DOPE!
Kurupt has like 30 different styles and flows.

The People who claim Kurupt has sucked since 1999 Have NO IDEA.
I Love Classic Kurupt but I have not listened to Dogg Food,  Streetz, etc. in YEARS because I have had so much great modern Kurupt Bomb to SMASH out to.  8)

2006 Same Day Different Shit is one of my Favorite ALBUMS EVER by ANY Artist.   8)

STATEMENT FOR THE KURUPT HATERS
What most Haters don’t realize is that Kurupt Fans don’t think Kurupt is Perfect and we don’t expect him to be. Kurupt has had many tracks over the years that some fans liked and other did not. I am a HUGE Kurupt fan but even I do not care for certain tracks. The thing is: For Over A Decade Kurupt has put out so much dope shit year after year that even his 100 Worst Tracks Shit All Over many artist’s entire discography. Actually his “guest appearance” discography Shits on a lot Rapper’s entire Career. Most of the Haters listen to a new Kurupt track with a closed mind and have decided its Wack before they have even heard it. And When the Haters do hear the track their opinion has already been decided. Kurupt fans tend to be pretty Positive People.  Sometimes we see threads about artists we don’t like on the Forum and all we do is ignore them. When The Haters see threads about Kurupt, the Anger and Hate inside them is just too much to hold in. Often they are just mad that Kurupt is getting PROPS that they think that their favorite artist deserves more. But instead of Promoting “their favorite” they just act Like Bitches. Music is subjective People. Let’s Keep the Forum Positive.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 04:41:02 PM by Twisted Smoke »

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Snoopafly-1986

that shit's dope..

I was feelin it Fo Sho.
Especially since I am one of the Few People that think Kurupt HAS ALWAYZ BEEN DOPE.

I Enjoy most of Kurupt's Discography but in recent years I especially enjoy Kurupt 2003-2008.
Not including Dogg Pound shit, I probably have about 6 discs worth of Kurupt from 2003-2005 and maybe 6-7 discs worth of Kurupt from 2005-2008 and almost ALL THAT SHIT IS DOPE!

I Love Classic Kurupt but I have not listened to Dogg Food, Kuruption, Streetz, etc. in YEARS because I have had so much great modern Kurupt Bomb to SMASH out to.  8)

2006 Same Day Different Shit is one of my Favorite ALBUMS EVER by ANY Artist.   8)

What most Haters don’t realize is that Kurupt Fans don’t think Kurupt is Perfect and we don’t expect him to be. Kurupt has had many tracks over the years that some fans liked and other did not. I am a HUGE Kurupt fan but even I do not care for certain tracks. The thing is: For Over A Decade Kurupt has put out so much dope shit year after year that even his 100 Worst Tracks Shit All Over many artist’s entire discography. Actually his “guest appearance” discography Shits on a lot Rapper’s entire Career. Most of the Haters listen to a new Kurupt track with a closed mind and have decided its Wack before they have even heard it. And When the Haters do hear the track their opinion has already been decided. Kurupt fans tend to be pretty Positive People.  Sometimes we see threads about artists we don’t like on the Forum and all we do is ignore them. When The Haters see threads about Kurupt, the Anger and Hate inside them is just too much to hold in. Often they are just mad that Kurupt is getting PROPS that they think that their favorite artist deserves more. But instead of Promoting “their favorite” they just act Like Bitches. Music is subjective People. Let’s Keep the Forum Positive.

real talk Twisted 8)

Johnny B

that shit's dope..
When The Haters see threads about Kurupt, the Anger and Hate inside them is just too much to hold in. Often they are just mad that Kurupt is getting PROPS that they think that their favorite artist deserves more. But instead of Promoting “their favorite” they just act Like Bitches.[/color]

lmao, so true. Twisted knows the deal.

smegma

lmao, so true. Twisted knows the deal.

And he has wet dreams about Kurupt.

Paul

that shit's dope..

I was feelin it Fo Sho.

I Love Classic Kurupt but I have not listened to Dogg Food, Kuruption, Streetz, etc. in YEARS because I have had so much great modern Kurupt Bomb to SMASH out to.  8)

mate on point, kurupt is still the man and has never lost it
funkyfreshintheflesh

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hell Yea Paul!

Keep that DPG Up Homie!  8)

And Smegma is STILL a dick sucking Bitch. lol

:monkey_piss:
SMEGMA

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Johnny B

SMEGMA

lmao

smegma

Hell Yea Paul!

Keep that DPG Up Homie!  8)

SMEGMA

Why don't you go ahead and cut out all Kurupt verses you have with Sound Forge and make a new Kurupt cd?

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

^  ^

Sorry Dickless AKA Smegma,
but I am at work and then I am going home to my wife and son.

Unlike You, the rest of us have LIVES outside the internet.

Have Fun Busting A Nut on your keyboard Smegma. lol  ;D