Author Topic: "THE WEST COAST GRIND" w/Cashis, Bishop Lamont, Rikanatti, Ill Will, & Epic  (Read 498 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
keep the feedback coming guys!  and spread the link around to everywhere you can!  it'll really help the show out 8) 8)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
keep the feedback coming guys!  and spread the link around to everywhere you can!  it'll really help the show out 8) 8)

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
props Eddie  ;)

nice to see bishop stopping by; he didn't say much though  :P

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Crooked I ft Akon "dream big".......its alright....

Sounds like a mixtape track... gots potential though... Sounds like they just paid akon to come and do the hook quick...

And i think crooked i has done so many freestyles that this song sounds like just a freestyle...
crooked talking about haters, westcoast, his 16's, getting paper

His verses are all over the place with the content.  It could have been a nice storytelling track...

Song has NO bass at all though...  Its missing a nice bassline...

I give it a 3.5 / 5

Hopefully it sounds alot better when we get the CDQ...
that's networth my equal, and it' ain't being piccy,it's just how some equals feel about the tracc, you muthafuccas think everybody should bust a nut over the tracc just cause you did,get the fucc outta here, i'm hope'n crooked do some thangs,but to me right now,i think this tracc will get and should get some spins, but take over the west with it? nah,just glad to see crooked get'n his shot tho yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Crooked I ft Akon "dream big".......its alright....

Sounds like a mixtape track... gots potential though... Sounds like they just paid akon to come and do the hook quick...

And i think crooked i has done so many freestyles that this song sounds like just a freestyle...
crooked talking about haters, westcoast, his 16's, getting paper

His verses are all over the place with the content.  It could have been a nice storytelling track...

Song has NO bass at all though...  Its missing a nice bassline...

I give it a 3.5 / 5

Hopefully it sounds alot better when we get the CDQ...
that's networth my equal, and it' ain't being piccy,it's just how some equals feel about the tracc, you muthafuccas think everybody should bust a nut over the tracc just cause you did,get the fucc outta here, i'm hope'n crooked do some thangs,but to me right now,i think this tracc will get and should get some spins, but take over the west with it? nah,just glad to see crooked get'n his shot tho yell

only time will tell whos right about the power of it....lets all agree that we are happy dude is pushing a single finally as thats the only way u will EVER see an album from him!!

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
so after this mixtape cashis n young de are doin togetha are they still gon collabo a lot since they a ''group '' now?
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yo eddie u kno anything bout the b real's  audio hustlaz : the harvest mixtape , when its droppin? ive seen
young de up there in the studio on the update videos...so im jus wonderin cuz its been a while now

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah De and Cashis will be working a lot together!  You can see De on Cashis's album, and more Homeland Security projects as well!

The Harvest is coming along nicely, i don't know when it's dropping, but it's not gonna be a mixtape, it's gonna be in stores.  There's actually only 1 slot left, and then they'll be done recording it.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah De and Cashis will be working a lot together!  You can see De on Cashis's album, and more Homeland Security projects as well!

The Harvest is coming along nicely, i don't know when it's dropping, but it's not gonna be a mixtape, it's gonna be in stores.  There's actually only 1 slot left, and then they'll be done recording it.

thanks a lot eddie , thats good gon be in store , gon put a lot of unknown cats out there in the spot light

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

thanks a lot eddie , thats good gon be in store , gon put a lot of unknown cats out there in the spot light
yeah its gonna be real dope.  i met a couple of the young dudes who are gonna be on it and they're real talented!

inDAstreets TV

• Lil Geezy
spiindastreets.com