Author Topic: Roscoe Umali Interview On Dubcnn + "Live It Up" VIDEO + New Single [Audio]  (Read 514 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com
www.dubcnn.com/interviews/roscoeumali

The exclusives just keep coming in today! We've got a big Roscoe Umali update for ya'll, including an exclusive dubcnn interview, the official video to his hit single "Live It Up" with E-40 and Roscoe Umali, and Roscoe's new radio single "I Got That", featuring Akon's prodigy Colby O'Donis.

Let's start it off with the interview. We talk about Roscoe Umali's history, how he was a platinum artist overseas years ago, linking up with Sway & Tech and killing the Wake Up Show, his grind with "Live It Up", his upcoming projects and much more.

Check out the interview below:

Exclusive Interview With Roscoe Umali (May '08)

Next up is the official video to the number one independent record in the country, "Live It Up", produced by Aftermath's Focus, and featuring E-40 and Bobby Valentino. You all know the song, now you get the visuals for it, watch the video below:

Roscoe Umali - Live It Up (ft. E-40 & Bobby V) (Video)

And last but not least we have Roscoe Umali's official new radio single, "I Got That", featuring Colby O'Donis. This is a sure shot radio hit, seems like Roscoe found the perfect follow up to "Live It Up". Check out "I Got It" right away by clicking below:

Roscoe Umali - I Got It (ft. Colby O'Donis)

Enjoy all of this, and keep your ears and eyes open for a lot more from Roscoe Umali in 2008!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

"Live It Up" video is finally here, let's see who ya'll can spot in the video, it's a couple cameos in there!

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i saw Hot Dollar, a bunch of Bad Bitches...and Strong/Warrior & Sept 7th  oh and Colby O'Donis

DPGC23

HELLYEA
THAS DOPE, LETS C WHASAPO,

PROPS 4 VID

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

Ese Torsido

I think Drunken Tiger's in this...

WESSIDESLUV07

• 'G'
goood dood good music, reppin' for tha infamous rampart district

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Props nima, been looking forward to this feature!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Nima - Dubcnn.com

yessir!!

keep it coming.

whipEr

www.dubcnn.com
www.dubcnn.com/interviews/roscoeumali

The exclusives just keep coming in today! We've got a big Roscoe Umali update for ya'll, including an exclusive dubcnn interview, the official video to his hit single "Live It Up" with E-40 and Roscoe Umali, and Roscoe's new radio single "I Got That", featuring Akon's prodigy Colby O'Donis.

Let's start it off with the interview. We talk about Roscoe Umali's history, how he was a platinum artist overseas years ago, linking up with Sway & Tech and killing the Wake Up Show, his grind with "Live It Up", his upcoming projects and much more.

Check out the interview below:

Exclusive Interview With Roscoe Umali (May '08)

Next up is the official video to the number one independent record in the country, "Live It Up", produced by Aftermath's Focus, and featuring E-40 and Bobby Valentino. You all know the song, now you get the visuals for it, watch the video below:

Roscoe Umali - Live It Up (ft. E-40 & Bobby V) (Video)

And last but not least we have Roscoe Umali's official new radio single, "I Got That", featuring Colby O'Donis. This is a sure shot radio hit, seems like Roscoe found the perfect follow up to "Live It Up". Check out "I Got It" right away by clicking below:

Roscoe Umali - I Got It (ft. Colby O'Donis)

Enjoy all of this, and keep your ears and eyes open for a lot more from Roscoe Umali in 2008!
could some1 upload live it up in mp3? thanks a lot that beat is crazy!

Tha Magus

• 'G'
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
Good stuff Nima thnx alot!
www.ThaWasteland.com Tha Magus Team Leader for Bone Thugs N Harmony #1 community site

By Magus7

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props nima tight interview bro

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

WESSIDESLUV07

• 'G'
get that 2 mixtapes with roscoe umali and dj warrior on datpiff its straight fire

Ese Torsido

yessir!!

keep it coming.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" - Jim Carrey

Great to hear that DT and Umali still hear from each other. Now about Tasha...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Go to www.dubcnn.com/media/video/roscoeumali-liveitup u can download the mp3 under the video box.

whipEr

Go to www.dubcnn.com/media/video/roscoeumali-liveitup u can download the mp3 under the video box.
thanks very much i didnt see that  :D