Author Topic: Purple Drank  (Read 362 times)

D-Stress

Purple Drank
« on: May 24, 2008, 06:46:26 AM »
Did Some1 Of Yall Tried That Shit?What It´s Like?

Elano

Re: Purple Drank
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2008, 10:01:11 AM »
free post

Elevz

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2008, 10:02:49 AM »
Somehow, Ibrahimovic's face looks photoshopped in that picture

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2008, 11:04:17 AM »

why you so damn paranoid? you always think niggas are aliases or that niggas are on some "covert" shit...you have some serious trust issues...your innerchild is screaming out for help...

and yes Ive sipped lean and its overrated its about the same thing as eating a couple vicodins/loritab/norco's....you get fucked up....youd never catch me mixing this shit with pop though...Id just take a shot of it.

SAY NO TO DRUGS KIDS.

Elevz

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2008, 11:48:27 AM »

why you so damn paranoid? you always think niggas are aliases or that niggas are on some "covert" shit...you have some serious trust issues...your innerchild is screaming out for help...

Get the fuck outta here, shitface. Freepost --> I'm making a random statement about a picture I just so happen to be looking at. I say his face looks weird, as if it has been photoshopped, ie not fitting with the rest of his appearance. You can call me gay - that seems to be a habit among dubcc posters towards people who (not even necessarily sexually) look at a man, but keep your paranoid shit at home. Judging by your own criteria, you're certainly on my nuts. Hop off them. Don't follow me around, and keep your amateur psychology at home - leave it to those who actually know what they're talking about.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2008, 11:55:28 AM »
45mg+ of vicodin, an eighth of grand daddy purple and ur sedated

D-Stress

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2008, 11:58:46 AM »
free post

i gave you a shout-out in my thread and you´re actin like a dick?its no freepost.
ITS A QUESTION!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2008, 12:14:59 PM »

Get the fuck outta here, shitface. Freepost --> I'm making a random statement about a picture I just so happen to be looking at. I say his face looks weird, as if it has been photoshopped, ie not fitting with the rest of his appearance. You can call me gay - that seems to be a habit among dubcc posters towards people who (not even necessarily sexually) look at a man, but keep your paranoid shit at home. Judging by your own criteria, you're certainly on my nuts. Hop off them. Don't follow me around, and keep your amateur psychology at home - leave it to those who actually know what they're talking about.

Imma call you hurricane lame because your a long winded motherfucker, all that shit you just said could have been summed up in two sentences...but thats why you are dubcnn's official secretary and im just an amatuer psycologist, speaking of here is todays diagnosis...

your projecting right now...you see qualities in me that you identify with and these arent neccesarrily qualities that you find endearing and you by dissing me in your own way are dissing yourself.

*puts out blunt*
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 12:18:50 PM by petey »

Elevz

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2008, 12:18:29 PM »

your projecting right now...you see qualities in me that you identify with and these arent neccesarrily qualities that you find endearing and you by dissing me in your own way are dissing yourself.

*puts out blunt*

Projecting and identification are two opposed defense mechanisms. Back to psychology 101 - you obviously failed your class.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2008, 12:23:36 PM »
damn that was fast...I can almost feel your anticipation. Were you an only child do you long for this kind of attention even if be it negative attention?

take two of these and call me in the morning

Elevz

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2008, 12:28:50 PM »
^^ Funny... There's another "humorous" (yet considerably childish) attempt, after the "intelligent" approach failed...

:wavey:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2008, 12:39:02 PM »
your building walls, Im just trying to help you come to terms with your disfunction...once that step is achieved we can work on recovery.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2008, 04:16:13 PM »

He's Swedish, what did u expect?

kemizt

WestCoasta

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2008, 06:44:14 PM »
45mg+ of vicodin, an eighth of grand daddy purple and ur sedated