Author Topic: DUBCNN: The Life And Times Of Xzibit - The Dubcnn Interview: Part 1  (Read 581 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: DUBCNN: The Life And Times Of Xzibit - The Dubcnn Interview: Part 1
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2008, 03:01:42 PM »
^^ Which show was this picture taken at? (The xzibit one)

Outlaw ANOTHA

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2008, 03:18:12 PM »
^^ Which show was this picture taken at? (The xzibit one)

Dublin Ireland, June 16th 07. Fantastic concert  ;D

« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 03:20:51 PM by Outlaw ANOTHA »

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2008, 03:19:17 PM »
nice job so far Nima.... way to leave us with that shit at the end you bastard

man I'm sittin here trippin out on how DubCNN talks to all these artists on some real conversation type shit, not on some in your face promotional stuff

it's appreciated... I showed the site to an old hip hop head that I know, he can't believe the content and inside dibs you guys get from the past to the present

reading the interviews isn't just seein what's goin on now, it's like a history lesson at the same time with behind the scenes shit

G iC3

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2008, 03:25:14 PM »
Dope Interview....
G'z Up, Ho'z Down....& If Tha B!TCH Can't Swimm Than Tha B!TCH Iz Bound 2 Drizzown!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2008, 03:27:55 PM »

man I'm sittin here trippin out on how DubCNN talks to all these artists on some real conversation type shit, not on some in your face promotional stuff

it's appreciated... I showed the site to an old hip hop head that I know, he can't believe the content and inside dibs you guys get from the past to the present

reading the interviews isn't just seein what's goin on now, it's like a history lesson at the same time with behind the scenes shit

^^ I know what you mean, sometimes I trip out when I read some old interviews we did..

You know what the thing about it is? I don't consider myself a journialist or a writer (okay of course I do lol) but I'm a FAN first, and that's the way I approach the interviews and the articles... From a fan's perspective, what do I wanna know? What was the type of shit I always asked myself when I use to listen to Hip-Hop before I got into the industry?

I think that's one of the reasons why dubcnn interviews turn out the way they do, cause the artists feel that, they feel that you know your shit, you're actually interested in the artist you're talking to... I can only speak for myself but I'm pretty sure the same goes for Eddie, Chad, Jay Yash and the rest.

But as far as this Xzibit interview, X is just a cool as fuck dude, doesn't have the typical "rapper front" that a lot of artists put on when speaking in interviews. Plus, he shouted out dubcnn on stage at the end of his show ;D

Chad

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2008, 05:59:51 PM »

^^ I know what you mean, sometimes I trip out when I read some old interviews we did..

You know what the thing about it is? I don't consider myself a journialist or a writer (okay of course I do lol) but I'm a FAN first, and that's the way I approach the interviews and the articles... From a fan's perspective, what do I wanna know? What was the type of shit I always asked myself when I use to listen to Hip-Hop before I got into the industry?

I think that's one of the reasons why dubcnn interviews turn out the way they do, cause the artists feel that, they feel that you know your shit, you're actually interested in the artist you're talking to... I can only speak for myself but I'm pretty sure the same goes for Eddie, Chad, Jay Yash and the rest.

But as far as this Xzibit interview, X is just a cool as fuck dude, doesn't have the typical "rapper front" that a lot of artists put on when speaking in interviews. Plus, he shouted out dubcnn on stage at the end of his show ;D

No doubt Nima!  I'm a fan first and foremost!  I treat the artists like I would with anybody else, and that's with respect....Dope interview!  lookin' forward to part 2....
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2008, 06:59:57 PM »
RIP X's kid

damn sad to hear
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2008, 07:32:26 PM »
hella props for this one nima!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2008, 11:26:40 PM »
Props nima, tragic news about his son though

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2008, 12:27:30 AM »
its bout time u guys got down wit x, part 2 is gon be even more interestin with teh answer bout pimp slapped, SAS  n the other shit
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2008, 01:10:09 AM »
Yessir! Keep it coming!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2008, 03:16:54 AM »
thanks a lot for the interview  ;)

nice to see how X gives Dre props  ;)

looking forward to reading part 2&3  8)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2008, 04:49:57 AM »
thanks a lot for the interview  ;)

nice to see how X gives Dre props  ;)

looking forward to reading part 2&3  8)

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2008, 06:14:26 AM »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2008, 06:29:37 AM »
^^ Man, that Letterman performance is one my favorite live performances ever, we actually talk about it in Part 2 of 3 of the interview. He really put his all into that performance. One of Xzibit's best songs and very heartfelt.