Author Topic: Kardinal Offishall On B.E.T's Rap City Today May 28th  (Read 175 times)

The_Offence

Kardinal Offishall On B.E.T's Rap City Today May 28th
« on: May 28, 2008, 10:32:12 AM »
check out kardi on B.E.T Rap City Today at 5 pm

hit up

http://www.iamnot4sale.com/

Not 4 Sale Coming In July

« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 11:01:48 AM by The_Offence »

Lunatic

Re: Kardinal Offishall On B.E.T's Rap City Today May 28th
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 11:06:01 AM »
props!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

The_Offence

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 11:20:07 AM »
kardi will also be at hot 97's Summer Jam this year

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 11:21:20 AM »
This is great for toronto,imjust not sure howit helps the rest of us specialy in montreal

The_Offence

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 11:31:54 AM »
it's big for the whole of canada

if you go outside of canada people don't look at you and say hey he's from Halifax, they dunno and they don't care they just say that guy is from canada even if you tell here you'r from in canada

i used to live in brooklyn and people around the way used to call me canada even after i told them i was from toronto they just called me canada

if kardi blows up labels will be looking for the next cat from canada, right now kardi is trying to kick down the door but canadian don't respect canadian rapper

they got the mentality that oh this guy is from the same city as me, he ain't nmo star i see this gut around all the time

i see k-os and kardi all the time i even see red 1 from the rascalz alot in toronto

you gotta support your artist and get out of that mentally, the only thing blowing outta canada is rock & pop thats because those rock fans suppot those artist anf labels out here only spend money to push rock , look at avril ,she from a town in canada i never heard of and don't know where the fuck it's located but look at  her fan base in canada it huge same goes for sum 41

hip hop fans need to support hip hop out here and not wait for some cat in the states to co-sign them then say yea he's tight because 50 or somebody is co-signing them now and labels out here also need to put money behind hip hop there no major label out here that push hip hop everybody is doing shit with there own money

« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 11:42:03 AM by The_Offence »

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 12:52:43 PM »
kardinal offishal is cool, but FUCK BET!!!!!!

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2008, 04:23:26 PM »

WORD.

Offence, shut the fuck up. I love artists from my country, everyone i know has love for the canadian cats.

The_Offence

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2008, 09:13:38 PM »

WORD.

Offence, shut the fuck up. I love artists from my country, everyone i know has love for the canadian cats.
fuck wrong with this kid

i was making a general comment, sure you might have love for artist canada but do you speak for most of the people not supporting them, you just 1 out of many people that don't support or listen to Canadian in canada

who was the last canadian rapper to go platinum in canada other than k-os ?

that shows people don't support hip hop artist in canada  in a big ass country like canada our own artist can't even go platinum there what does that tell you ?  every 10 years we have 1 platinum artist

thats a fucking shame if you ask me

so i dunno why the fuck you trying to acted up like what im saying is bullshit, it's facts go do and history check and you shut the fuck up

what i just said is all real talk

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2008, 10:10:42 PM »
I'm pretty sure belly went platinum, or maybe even double platinum

of course in canada platinum is like 100 or 500k

The_Offence

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2008, 05:30:33 AM »
I'm pretty sure belly went platinum, or maybe even double platinum

of course in canada platinum is like 100 or 500k
no he only went gold

k-os was the last rapper to go platinum and i think he went double platinum
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 05:33:06 AM by The_Offence »

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2008, 05:03:08 PM »
he only went gold, with a a double album?

hahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

serves that fucker right, i hate that guy

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2008, 08:34:50 PM »

WORD.

fuck wrong with this kid

i was making a general comment, sure you might have love for artist canada but do you speak for most of the people not supporting them, you just 1 out of many people that don't support or listen to Canadian in canada

who was the last canadian rapper to go platinum in canada other than k-os ?

that shows people don't support hip hop artist in canada  in a big ass country like canada our own artist can't even go platinum there what does that tell you ?  every 10 years we have 1 platinum artist

thats a fucking shame if you ask me

so i dunno why the fuck you trying to acted up like what im saying is bullshit, it's facts go do and history check and you shut the fuck up

what i just said is all real talk

who gives a fuck about sales? Sales do not equal quality. I couldnt give a fuck how many artists are going platinum in canada, if they are still making that real hip-hop shit im gunna go out and

buy their cd.

The only reason kardi is starting to get love over in the states is cuz he sold out and is making pop records with Akon.

How you gunna say we dont respect artists from our country? Get tha fuck outta here with that bullshit. You prolly dont even own more the 2 canadian hip hop records yourself.