Author Topic: Do you ever wonder...  (Read 332 times)

Floydness

Do you ever wonder...
« on: May 28, 2008, 10:36:47 AM »
when a crazy person talks to themselves do you ever think about what they see? I saw this crazy woman next to my work today and she was having an entire conversation with "jesus". I wonder, if she literally sees him and she cant handle the fact that shes talking to him so she goes ??? insane, shes just a crackhead, she doesnt see anyone there, OR maybe someone really is there.. do you ever stop to think about what and who they actually see sitting next to them talking back? Its creepy but very interesting to me...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Do you ever wonder...
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 01:28:32 PM »
You never know.

D-Stress

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 01:33:10 PM »
i talk to myself too (sometimes) am i insane?NO!
when you talk and "you get answers", thats when you are insane.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 01:35:24 PM »
when you talk and "you get answers", thats when you are insane.
LMFAO!

Elevz

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 01:49:36 PM »
i talk to myself too (sometimes) am i insane?NO!

I don't mean to bust your bubble, but you're known for your psychic problems, and talking to yourself really isn't that normal.

Elevz

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 01:53:09 PM »
Besides, Floydness, do you mean that you deem it possible that when you see someone talking to themselves, there might really be something or someone you can't see while they can?

J Bananas

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2008, 02:00:08 PM »
I sincerely doubt there is some kind of spiritual presence or "ghost" that these people are actually talking to. The mind is a powerful thing and convince us of many things we believe is reality.

Floydness

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2008, 02:04:07 PM »
Besides, Floydness, do you mean that you deem it possible that when you see someone talking to themselves, there might really be something or someone you can't see while they can?

Well, im just saying "what IF" u know? The mind is very powerful indeed.. but what type of mind state do you have to be in to actually see someone thats not really there talking to you? That freaks me out a little bit.. Sometimes animals see things that we dont see either and they act all crazy.. Im not one to believe in "ghosts" floating around but I was curious to see what you guys think... were so quick to judge people and label them insane when we never really know whats actually going on. I dont know, maybe im just looking too much into this and they really are just nuts lol.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2008, 02:39:21 PM »
Insane people don't think they get insane, they think they are getting better. I think some of them just got bored, started to imagine shit and it was fun and the deeper they got into it the more accustomed they got. My grandma would act extremely paranoid and mildly insane when around my mother for instance, then as soon as a doctor came she acts like a normal person.

And now she's in that beautiful institution where the state is paying like 3500 Euros per months for her, she doesn't pay shit, gets everything handed to her and isn't lonely. That's better than being a disliked widdow sitting there all day all alone in the apartment I can imagine.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 02:42:06 PM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Elevz

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2008, 02:53:01 PM »

Well, im just saying "what IF" u know? The mind is very powerful indeed.. but what type of mind state do you have to be in to actually see someone thats not really there talking to you? That freaks me out a little bit.. Sometimes animals see things that we dont see either and they act all crazy.. Im not one to believe in "ghosts" floating around but I was curious to see what you guys think... were so quick to judge people and label them insane when we never really know whats actually going on. I dont know, maybe im just looking too much into this and they really are just nuts lol.

Some animals have great senses (think of horses and birds), but what they respond to isn't anything we can't explain, is it? They simply respond to the weather, or a mood, or a situation... They can do it very well, and they leave us wondering, but they don't indicate anything unusual as far as I know...

While at the other hand, someone sitting on a bench in a park, talking to the empty space next to them... There's nothing mystical about that, except the fact that they created a strong vision inside their own head. Then again, if you would watch them closely, you would come to conclude that their senses don't register the presence of their partner in conversation - it all happens inside their head. For example, they could be sitting, talking to the empty space on the right on the same bench, not noticing someone else is actually sitting down there, and suddenly making up how their "ghost" quickly moved over and is now standing before them (while the other person already sat down). Their visions are inconsistent, without them knowing it.

Besides, if you're really curious about this, maybe it's worth a try to ask someone who it is they're talking to. You never know what the answer might be - just be cautious while you do it.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2008, 03:03:18 PM »
Here's another thing. I guess most people who follow this section already kind of know me, so I skip the part where I tell you how I'm not particularly naive and rather critical of things.

Well, once I got kinda bored. Nothing special, and it was a time when I got some of those "signs". You know what I mean? Like, when you constantly see things that you normally don't see (or don't notice in a very conscious way), and in a short span of days you get all those associations to a certain topic and shit, like a higher power is trying to tell you something or some shit. Well, that time I got it with vampires. I don't really remember what exactly happened and shit, it's been like 4 years. So I got into vampires, surfed that shit on the internet, hit forums in which niggas claimed they are vampires, had their own vocab like "donor" and all, you know, all the good stuff you can find on the internet if you just search long enough. And as I was bored, I tried to imagine, "what if I'm a vampire, and all those signs where part of my awakening?" You find loads about the awakening of a vampire on the internet. Some things add up with my experience, then I also "noticed" how it is without a doubt evident that I'm a night-person, had always had trouble with sleep at night and with being awake the whole day, how my 2 sharp theeths are pretty long (in reality they are completely normal of course, but when you're in it...), how my skin gets burned in the summer if I don't care for it (no shit, I'm white), how I'm born in Romania where Dracula is born too, how I always had some sort of interest in vampire myths etc etc... and the more I got into it, the more sense it made. Like I said, insane people think they are getting better. They think they come nearer towards the truth. Or at least they LIKE to think of themselves really thinking that. Then I tried to absorb some energy of niggas. Being an energy vampire and shit, don't know the details for that, you can surf the internet to find out. I didn't want to mess with blood cause that shit would've been a bit over the top.

In reality, I always knew that I ain't no god damn vampire. I always knew that there in fact are no god damn vampires. I knew that I was just a bored human with too much time on his hands. I knew that. But it was fun imagining. It was fun to try to ignore that I know the boring truth. See what I mean?

Now, if some more naive, more fragile people who don't socialize with normal people get into that type of stuff, then even get into a scene in which people are similiar to them, they might end up actually thinking that shit.

My whole theory is, that some people are not actually insane as in saying they have a "disease"... some people just try to make their lives more interesting. For most people, that would be just a phase, and they never really thought it was actually true in the first place... but for some people... it might get more serious.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Elevz

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2008, 03:25:57 PM »
Well, that's how you get into it: by considering the possibility. That's where the mind gets the opportunity to take over from the senses. Good post.

Floydness

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2008, 03:32:41 PM »
Here's another thing. I guess most people who follow this section already kind of know me, so I skip the part where I tell you how I'm not particularly naive and rather critical of things.

Well, once I got kinda bored. Nothing special, and it was a time when I got some of those "signs". You know what I mean? Like, when you constantly see things that you normally don't see (or don't notice in a very conscious way), and in a short span of days you get all those associations to a certain topic and shit, like a higher power is trying to tell you something or some shit. Well, that time I got it with vampires. I don't really remember what exactly happened and shit, it's been like 4 years. So I got into vampires, surfed that shit on the internet, hit forums in which niggas claimed they are vampires, had their own vocab like "donor" and all, you know, all the good stuff you can find on the internet if you just search long enough. And as I was bored, I tried to imagine, "what if I'm a vampire, and all those signs where part of my awakening?" You find loads about the awakening of a vampire on the internet. Some things add up with my experience, then I also "noticed" how it is without a doubt evident that I'm a night-person, had always had trouble with sleep at night and with being awake the whole day, how my 2 sharp theeths are pretty long (in reality they are completely normal of course, but when you're in it...), how my skin gets burned in the summer if I don't care for it (no shit, I'm white), how I'm born in Romania where Dracula is born too, how I always had some sort of interest in vampire myths etc etc... and the more I got into it, the more sense it made. Like I said, insane people think they are getting better. They think they come nearer towards the truth. Or at least they LIKE to think of themselves really thinking that. Then I tried to absorb some energy of niggas. Being an energy vampire and shit, don't know the details for that, you can surf the internet to find out. I didn't want to mess with blood cause that shit would've been a bit over the top.

In reality, I always knew that I ain't no god damn vampire. I always knew that there in fact are no god damn vampires. I knew that I was just a bored human with too much time on his hands. I knew that. But it was fun imagining. It was fun to try to ignore that I know the boring truth. See what I mean?

Now, if some more naive, more fragile people who don't socialize with normal people get into that type of stuff, then even get into a scene in which people are similiar to them, they might end up actually thinking that shit.

My whole theory is, that some people are not actually insane as in saying they have a "disease"... some people just try to make their lives more interesting. For most people, that would be just a phase, and they never really thought it was actually true in the first place... but for some people... it might get more serious.

LOL.. damn dude, thats pretty fucked up right there... but yeah I see what you mean... lol... :-\

Australian Bastard

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2008, 03:46:40 PM »
I sincerely doubt there is some kind of spiritual presence or "ghost" that these people are actually talking to. The mind is a powerful thing and convince us of many things we believe is reality.

Word possibly. 1nce accidentally consumed too many erb cookies and was really really really really high. I mean. BEYOND high. Started to hear voices. But when you come down you realise that the voices are simply your own thoughts, you just ascribe more individuality and significance to these thoughts because everything takes on such significance when you're high.

Needless to say, it is very understandable how a prolonged state such as that can lead to schizophrenia.

However, in strict moderation, the Creator's heavenly herb can be a wonderful thing. Specially being high out in nature, trees and the earth and yourself are in a sense reminded of their profound significance and oneness. In this sense the 'erb can awaken one's mind. In this sense you are not manipulating reality in your mind but simply appreciating it from a different perspective.

Anyway despite, how i may come across often, i am a very down to earth mutherfucker in the real reality.

Word. Its true, people obsess and stagnate.

When you play a musical instrument and you are struggling to play a particular part of the music, when you finally do it right, thousands of little neurons and such go ping and expand in your brain. With experience your mind develops and sophisticates or, it may stagnate.
So it is true people can become infautated with their own thoughts, leading them to vicuous cycle in their thinking and life patterns.

What i was trying to get at with the weed talk is that; our brains are like a receptor to experience life, in a sense our brains are limited to their capacity in what they can comprehend. But there are times where such things have been completely uninvited and surprising, that is why paranormal phenomena is part of reality.

I don't know if yall have read my encounter story, I felt bad posting it up or giving attention to it, its like I didn't want to but I did, 'emotions brewing in Overfiend' you might say. But that particular event has significance for me becuase it is something that always struck me as real, as I was completely awake, physically and mentally during the experience. So the reality of the occurence is of no doubt in my mind. Yet it is something that was so out of place with regular life. However, if I was to obsess over the incident all my life and constantly wish and yearn and let it bother me and let it stagnate the self's manifestation, then, I would be a troubled mutherfucker.

The Secret of Heaven & Hell

The old monk sat by the side of the road. With his eyes closed, his legs crossed and his hands folded in his lap, he sat.

In deep meditation he sat.

Suddenly his zazen was interrupted by the harsh and demanding voice of a samurai warrior.
"Old man! Teach me about heaven and hell!"

At first, as though he had not heard, there was no perceptible response from the monk.
But gradually he began to open his eyes, the faintest hint of a smile playing around
the corners of his mouth as the samurai stood there,
waiting impatiently, growing more and more agitated with each passing second.

"You wish to know the secrets of heaven and hell?" replied the monk at last.
"You who are so unkempt. You whose hands and feet are covered with dirt.
You whose hair is uncombed, whose breath is foul, whose sword is all rusty and neglected.
You who are ugly and whose mother dresses you funny. You would ask me of heaven and hell?"

The samurai uttered a vile curse. He drew his sword and raised it high over his head.
 His face turned to crimson, and the veins of his neck stood out in bold relief
as he prepared to sever the monk's head from its shoulders.

"That is hell," said the old monk gently, just as the sword began its descent.

In that fraction of a second, the samurai was overcome with amazement, awe,
compassion and love for this gentle being who had dared to risk his very life to give him such a teaching.
He stopped his sword in mid-flight and his eyes filled with grateful tears.

"And that," said the monk, "is heaven."

« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 04:42:38 PM by Overfiend »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2008, 03:59:29 PM »
LMFAO on some shit!

Anyways on the real. No there ain't no thang as ghosts. No there ain't no such thang as vampires, but to question what my nigga 7even is talking about....wit his theory, lol........Now I do believe in the afterlife, heaven and shit, you know, but I'm sayin'.....There is this lady my grandmother knows, her hair dresser, who is religious without a doubt. Has a very strong faith. But what she adores is angels. She loves angels. She has a small salon in her house, where she works, and it is completely covered wit angels. Like stuff people have givin her. Like little angel statues. And that type of shit. You get the point. Well one day when I was wit my grandmother, this lady told us a story. One day her son went out, partying, whatever. While he was leaving, he got caught up in some mess. Wit like some 2 dudes. And this nigga was by himself. So this nigga ended up gettin' in his ride and rollin' off. But these dudes wasn't havin' it. They got in they ride and went after homie. Homie I guess, was like nah, ya know, I ain't gonna get into some car chase and crash, I'ma pull over and handle it. Niggas had guns and shit. So homie steps out the ride. The other niggas follow. Niggas pull out they weapons, and homie is just standing there, like do what you gotta do. Anyways long story short, these 2 niggas, wit they guns in hand, start lookin' up around this nigga, both of 'em, in like weird faces, bug eyed. And the homie, was like what the fuck is these niggas doin'? And homie looks up and next thang he knows, both the niggas hop in they ride and take off. And what this nigga done saw was, (I forgot how the lady done worded it) but it was like 4 shining beings in light.

Now whether it's believable or not, if this lady is surrounding herself with angels, how is her son getting the 'signs'? You see what I'm tryin' to get at? You surround yourself and begin to believe your seeing what you surrounded yourself in. Word? But her son... ???