Author Topic: XZIBIT - THE X FILEZ - THE MEANING BEHIND IT !!!!!!!!!  (Read 146 times)

westside159

XZIBIT - THE X FILEZ - THE MEANING BEHIND IT !!!!!!!!!
« on: May 28, 2008, 01:11:14 PM »
Xzibit as you guys probally dont know is a big UFO & Alien fanatic and people think becuz his name starts with X , thats what it suppose to mean NO. He got it from the real life shit and him being different than other rappers like Aliens are different being's than us .

westside159

Re: XZIBIT - THE X FILEZ - THE MEANING BEHIND IT !!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 01:20:28 PM »
Here to tell the truth that the Government been hiding from America , other countrys put it out there but America is scared of it , its too deep to handle !!! Learn something BOOOOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:(

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 01:21:03 PM »
lol

everyone knows xzibits an alien

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

westside159

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 01:22:49 PM »
Nice joke , but in all realness it a nothing funny about the situation !! :-\ :-\

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 01:31:26 PM »
Xzibit as you guys probally dont know is a big UFO & Alien fanatic and people think becuz his name starts with X , thats what it suppose to mean

???

Personally Eye Would Have Never Put That Together. I Would Have Figured It Was A Shorter/"Cooler" Way Of Writing (Exhibit). Thats Just What My Common Sense Would Tell Me, But Eye Smoke A Lot. 8)

Are Maybe Not Enough ? Pass Ur Shit !  ;D
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

westside159

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 01:42:16 PM »
Oh yeah homie Its way deeper than you think , the human eye cant see whats really going on in the world , but from time to time they show themselves FEEL ME on that lil homie !!!!