Author Topic: League acknowledges Spurs' Barry was fouled  (Read 559 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: League acknowledges Spurs' Barry was fouled
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2008, 05:36:25 PM »
im not really trippin on that. We didnt lose that game because of that one call. If it was something horrible, like a breakaway dunk and he got hammered and a no call....that would be one thing. During a game, there are a thousand missed calls...in a close game, any one of them could change the outcome of the game....not just the one at the end.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2008, 09:08:19 PM »
LOL obviously the league admitted it was a foul,  it was the most blatant foul I have ever seen,  Barry should of had 3 free throws,  Spurs deserved to win,  LA got away w/ murder,  Stern doesn't want Spurs to be in Finals again and it has really shown.

You're a dumbfuck...he wasn't even in the act of shooting.

ever heard of the foul limit?

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2008, 09:09:40 PM »
S.A. still got outplayed the entire game.
if they deserved to win they should have never been in that situation.

It was a foul, they didn't call it. GAME OVER!
unless today's game start's with Barry at the the free throw line getting the extra shot's.
it don't matter, it still would not have helped the fact that the Spurs have their backs against the wall.

Lakers are out playing them.
all them experts & fans talking about it don't matter.
fact is it's 3-1.

most garbage argument in sports.The fact is that it came down to the last possession and the refs handed the win to the Lakers.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2008, 09:10:51 PM »
What I don't understand is that when the nba admitted its mistake in that miami game, they replayed it. Why can they replay that meaningless game but not this one?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2008, 09:31:16 PM »
^ because it would be a non shooting foul. lol.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2008, 10:07:32 PM »
^ because it would be a non shooting foul. lol.

weren't the lakers over the foul limit? if thats the case it doesn't mean shit if it was a shooting foul or not. shoulda been free throws. potential game tying free throws.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2008, 10:16:40 PM »
^Regardless, there were more blatantly missed calls in that game, including the play that proceded the final one, when Fisher's shot hit the rim and the Lakers didn't get a shot-clock reset. And again, Brent Barry travelled before he got fouled to anyways. LOL. Not only is the league retarded for coming out with that statement, but they're totally inaccurate as well.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2008, 02:41:14 AM »
^Regardless, there were more blatantly missed calls in that game, including the play that proceded the final one, when Fisher's shot hit the rim and the Lakers didn't get a shot-clock reset. And again, Brent Barry travelled before he got fouled to anyways. LOL. Not only is the league retarded for coming out with that statement, but they're totally inaccurate as well.

Well no matter what your take on the situation is, I think we can all agree that something needs to be done about NBA officiating. Even moreso than flopping. I read somewhere that NBA officials were not even employees of the NBA but of an independent 3rd party company.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2008, 11:04:02 AM »
LOL obviously the league admitted it was a foul,  it was the most blatant foul I have ever seen,  Barry should of had 3 free throws,  Spurs deserved to win,  LA got away w/ murder,  Stern doesn't want Spurs to be in Finals again and it has really shown.

He'd be shooting 2 free throws, not 3....
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 11:05:42 AM by L.A. Lakers 2007/2008 NBA Champs »

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2008, 11:42:12 AM »

He'd be shooting 2 free throws, not 3....

Oh shit, not another fucking detective! You do realize that in a game decided by 2 points that 2 points is the difference, right? When the score is 91-93 and you add 2 to 91, what does that leave us with? Tell me if I'm moving too fast for you, but my guess is that leaves us with 93-93. Do you need me to explain to you what happens when a game is tied after 4 quarters?

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2008, 11:47:56 AM »

correct... if the last play on Barry should be reviewed and overturned, then the play where the ball hit the rim and no 24 second re-set should be as well.... which would moot the final play on Barry in the first place.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2008, 12:02:04 PM »

correct... if the last play on Barry should be reviewed and overturned, then the play where the ball hit the rim and no 24 second re-set should be as well.... which would moot the final play on Barry in the first place.

Spice said he should have shot 3 free throws, I corrected him and told him he wasn't in the act of shooting...

What the fuck are you rambling about?

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2008, 02:18:23 PM »

Spice said he should have shot 3 free throws, I corrected him and told him he wasn't in the act of shooting...

surely you meant to quote someone else..... I was responding to NIK's quote and said nothing of the sort about Spice or Barry shooting 3 shots.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2008, 02:47:05 PM »

surely you meant to quote someone else..... I was responding to NIK's quote and said nothing of the sort about Spice or Barry shooting 3 shots.

Oh shit, my bad son.

Yeah I meant to quote turf hitta...

It's the weed, its the weed.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2008, 02:51:54 PM »

Oh shit, my bad son.

Yeah I meant to quote turf hitta...

It's the weed, its the weed.

All good... 5 "Hail Mary's" and 5 "Our Father's" and your tresspasses will be swept clean.  8)