Author Topic: Fuck the Lil Wayne haters, this remix is hot. (autoplay)  (Read 326 times)

Al Bundy

Fuck the Lil Wayne haters, this remix is hot. (autoplay)
« on: May 29, 2008, 03:43:45 AM »
ayo that eli porter kid was hella funny but whoever did this mix made a fuckin slammin joint out that shit.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/c3MQBXnLUYg&amp;fmt=18&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/c3MQBXnLUYg&amp;fmt=18&amp;autoplay=0</a>

smegma

Re: Fuck the Lil Wayne haters, this remix is hot. (autoplay)
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 08:31:53 AM »
Free post?

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 08:33:06 AM »
pretty good
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 01:21:00 PM »
Free post?

doesn't work just because you're a hater

smegma

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 01:36:21 PM »
Free post?

I own several Lil Wayne and Hot Boys albums. What are you talking about? Deep in your heart you know that what you posted is crap.

Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2008, 01:40:27 PM »
Free post?

I own several Lil Wayne and Hot Boys albums. What are you talking about? Deep in your heart you know that what you posted is crap.

All I ever read from you when it comes to Lil Wayne is "omg i jerk myself off to his old shit and if the song comes from a date after ___insert some old ass year no one gives a fuck about anymore___ then it automatically sucks.

smegma

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2008, 01:41:36 PM »
Free post?

All I ever read from you when it comes to Lil Wayne is "omg i jerk myself off to his old shit and if the song comes from a date after ___insert some old ass year no one gives a fuck about anymore___ then it automatically sucks.

you are a real smegma hater

Al Bundy

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2008, 01:43:09 PM »
Free post?

nah it gets annoying especially when i never say anything to you and you come in your thread with your bullshit. i'm gunna keep it real and let you know that your shit doesn't slide

smegma

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2008, 01:46:41 PM »
Free post?

nah it gets annoying especially when i never say anything to you and you come in your thread with your bullshit. i'm gunna keep it real and let you know that your shit doesn't slide

???

when have i ever said anything negative towards you? quote me.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3kbW4ibIF8U&amp;fmt=18&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3kbW4ibIF8U&amp;fmt=18&amp;autoplay=0</a>

Al Bundy

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2008, 01:51:54 PM »
Free post?

???

_autoplay of prodigy removed_

your first reply to this thread proves my point. i make a thread to discuss a remix and you come in with this freepost shit that is usually used for when people make stupid threads. i fail to see how this thread is stupid except it's now stupid because i'm having to explain how much of a child you are

and then there's this post i'm replying to that has autoplay.  ::) just take the loss

smegma

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2008, 01:56:36 PM »
Free post?

???

_autoplay of prodigy removed_

your first reply to this thread proves my point. i make a thread to discuss a remix and you come in with this freepost shit that is usually used for when people make stupid threads. i fail to see how this thread is stupid except it's now stupid because i'm having to explain how much of a child you are

and then there's this post i'm replying to that has autoplay.  ::) just take the loss

You don't prove anything with this. If you're "gunna keep it real", at least back up your statements. Quote me.

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2008, 02:38:33 PM »
fuck lil wayne haters?

they guy is a fucking idiot with such a rapidly declining body of work it's like a watching crackhead deteriorate in front of us.

the problem with so many rap fans right now is they are scared to be labeled a "hater" so they'll embrace any music that comes towards them as long as it's considered hot or popular, no matter how wack it is.

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2008, 03:10:34 PM »
 ::) ::)

Al Bundy

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2008, 02:19:46 AM »
fuck lil wayne haters?

they guy is a fucking idiot with such a rapidly declining body of work it's like a watching crackhead deteriorate in front of us.

the problem with so many rap fans right now is they are scared to be labeled a "hater" so they'll embrace any music that comes towards them as long as it's considered hot or popular, no matter how wack it is.

you really think i'm a idiot homie?

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2008, 02:43:53 AM »
LIL WAYNE = BEST RAPPER ALIVE

UNTIL SOMEONE DETHRONES HIM....