Poll

Who wins?

Lakers
36 (55.4%)
Celtics
29 (44.6%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: 2008 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics  (Read 15564 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: 2008 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics
« Reply #405 on: June 12, 2008, 09:15:10 PM »
i think the Lakers have too many foreign players, they're kinda soft
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #406 on: June 12, 2008, 09:22:12 PM »
hahahahaha.

how about "clutch" kobe tonight.

6-19 FG, 17 PTS.

Yeah, but they talking shit about LeBron "choking" the game away when he gets 44 points.
Kobe is no MJ

It's evident, as crystal as ever.

Fuckin ass Kobe! Odom and Gasol are both killin it and this nigga comes in crankin up dumb shot after dumb shot. Nice goin Soulja Boy Bryant!

Still the same old ball hog. It's less clear cause his supporting cast is much better, but deep down inside he still wants to be one who gets the on-court interviews after the game, and he's too old to lose that trait. At the end of the day, Kobe will be Kobe and if he's defended well enough that is not always a good thing.

------------------------------------------

Well, I have missed most of the third quarter (me turning it off was no joke), so I can't comment on the SICK comeback (or the SICK choking, whatever perspective you wanna use) just yet. But I will definitely watch it tomorrow.

Anyways, if LA can't win this with a huge lead at half-time and 2 players of Boston's starting 5 out with injury, I see no chance of them coming back and winning 3 games in a row and 2 of them in Boston. This series is over.

Oh, and Kobe really couldn't complain about offensive production from his teammates tonight. He just wasn't that nigga.

The greatest agony for LeBron haters must be that the nigga got Boston to 7 games while dropping 40+ on them in Game 7, while Kobe and his waaaaay better supporting cast might be done after 5 games. Sad.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #407 on: June 12, 2008, 09:30:53 PM »
hahahahaha.

how about "clutch" kobe tonight.

6-19 FG, 17 PTS.

Yeah, but they talking shit about LeBron "choking" the game away when he gets 44 points.

The greatest agony for LeBron haters must be that the nigga got Boston to 7 games while dropping 40+ on them in Game 7, while Kobe and his waaaaay better supporting cast might be done after 5 games. Sad.

real shiet my nicca. kobe is a flop in the finals when he's the main guy.its obvious now, he aint shiet without shaq. none of these lakers groupies can cry about bad supportin cast now cuz they stole gasol and still lost. all of a sudden these niccas is gonna say they needed bynum. that just proves kobe cant carry a team, he needs three 7 footers to win a title? so much for sayin he's the next jordan, jordan was the man in the finals all his career, no excuses.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #408 on: June 12, 2008, 09:35:04 PM »
In my best Bill Walton Impression "Worst Choke in NBA history"
Congrat's Boston, this is no longer a series.

Throw it in boy's it's over, win on Sun.
To avoid the Staples victory, but you blew it.

Got to take the good with the bad, I'll ride with the Lakers.
But tonight's game was a cocktease of a game. "Bitch is walking home if she ain't putting out"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #409 on: June 12, 2008, 09:46:02 PM »
For those of you talkin shit about Kobe, you OBVIOUSLY didn't watch the game. The DEFENSE is what lost it. Gasol was soft on both offense and defense in the 2nd half, and Odom went away from what he did in the 1st quarter. Shit is PATHETIC. We played extremely whack as a team in that 2nd half and Kobe couldn't bail us out all by himself the way he did in Game 3...especially not when Pierce and Garnett are hitting their shots...This game disgusted me, I wanna throw up.

We have to go in Sunday with the right mentality...with the mindset of keeping the Celtics from winning the title on our home court. If we win Sunday, I still think theres good chance we can win Tuesday, and then...Game 7. Who knows? Keep hope Laker fans.

A win tonight woulda' given us the advantage momentum wise in the series, and no doubt we woulda went up 3-2 after Sunday, with 2 chances to close it out in Boston...FUCKIN PIECE OF FUCKIN SHIT!!!! :puke:

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #410 on: June 12, 2008, 09:52:27 PM »
For those of you talkin shit about Kobe, you OBVIOUSLY didn't watch the game. The DEFENSE is what lost it. Gasol was soft on both offense and defense in the 2nd half, and Odom went away from what he did in the 1st quarter. Shit is PATHETIC. We played extremely whack as a team in that 2nd half and Kobe couldn't bail us out all by himself the way he did in Game 3...especially not when Pierce and Garnett are hitting their shots...This game disgusted me, I wanna throw up.

We have to go in Sunday with the right mentality...with the mindset of keeping the Celtics from winning the title on our home court. If we win Sunday, I still think theres good chance we can win Tuesday, and then...Game 7. Who knows? Keep hope Laker fans.

A win tonight woulda' given us the advantage momentum wise in the series, and no doubt we woulda went up 3-2 after Sunday, with 2 chances to close it out in Boston...FUCKIN PIECE OF FUCKIN SHIT!!!! :puke:

3-1..no team ever come back from that that i can think of...
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #411 on: June 12, 2008, 09:54:32 PM »
Yo Nik, Kobe took (and missed) some very difficult shots on his own that weren't necessary. Of course Gasol blows on defense, everybody knows that.
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #412 on: June 12, 2008, 09:59:58 PM »
Yo Nik, Kobe took (and missed) some very difficult shots on his own that weren't necessary. Of course Gasol blows on defense, everybody knows that.

Gasol is a nice 3 or 4

but he's not the guy I want guarding KG.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #413 on: June 12, 2008, 10:03:45 PM »

Gasol is a nice 3 or 4

but he's not the guy I want guarding KG.

Him not bothering Allen on that clutch lay-up is a classic

At the press conference he said he wanted to keep a body in front of KG to box out for the rebound, lmao!
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #414 on: June 12, 2008, 10:05:15 PM »

When the offense is stagnant and nobody is moving, Kobe is forced into taking difficult bail-out shots. Gasol and Odom played amazing to start and disappeared in the second half. Gasol held his own on defense at times, but when it came to help defense, he was nowhere to be found. Lakers shoulda' won this game and it should currently be 2-2. Fucking devastating.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #415 on: June 12, 2008, 10:05:51 PM »

That only make me more eager to see it happen...and hopefully makes the Lakers more hungry to do it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #416 on: June 12, 2008, 10:08:02 PM »

That only make me more eager to see it happen...and hopefully makes the Lakers more hungry to do it.

i say its all a matter of will we beat you guys in LA or will it take til game 6 in Boston?

we got H.C. for a reason

The Watcher

« Reply #417 on: June 12, 2008, 10:34:20 PM »
oh yeah, 1 win away from it being over

would be nice if boston could finish this shit out in LA

how does it feel when your teams getting fucked?  :laugh:

army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #418 on: June 12, 2008, 10:57:04 PM »
oh yeah, 1 win away from it being over

would be nice if boston could finish this shit out in LA

how does it feel when your teams getting fucked?  :laugh:

Well, how did you feel at half time? That's exactly how it feels. :-\

WestCoasta

« Reply #419 on: June 12, 2008, 10:59:48 PM »
fuckin Lakers

that what I get bettin money on them

they don't deserve the title the way they blew that shit tonight  ::)