Poll

Who wins?

Lakers
36 (55.4%)
Celtics
29 (44.6%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: 2008 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics  (Read 15569 times)

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
Re: 2008 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics
« Reply #420 on: June 12, 2008, 11:31:36 PM »
I'm fuckin disgusted... They have no one to blame but themselves.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #421 on: June 12, 2008, 11:51:34 PM »
^^Are you going to change your user name?

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #422 on: June 12, 2008, 11:56:47 PM »
the celtics are takin it on sunday, i thought it would be a sweep, but atleast the lakers won one game.   8)    Lets put it in perspective, kobe choked, gasol and odom are crap, the machine couldnt buy a shot and to top it off, the celtics were playing like crap for most of the game; kobe will never come close to MJ EVER!!!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 12:00:25 AM by BURNDASHI ERRDAY »

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #423 on: June 12, 2008, 11:58:57 PM »
so the lakers blew the game?? i chalk it up to doc rivers and his coaching staff making the necessary defensive adjustments in the 2nd half.... what an awsome game 2 records were broken today

im glad sasha vujachic got exposed on defense, ray allen waved off KG for the screen and was like man lemme eat this dude up lol
if it where not for those long arms gasol would be worthless....

my hats off to kobe though without him, that lead wouldnt of ballooned to 24 pts in the 1st half doing his damage as a facilitator.. that and the fact that KG picked up 2 quick fouls in the first quarter

Corporate Hustler

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #425 on: June 13, 2008, 03:41:49 AM »
I loved the shot when Sasha Boran Cohen flipped out on the bench.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #426 on: June 13, 2008, 05:12:16 AM »
Wow..........I kicked myself for turning off the telly when I found out the score. Caught the replay though,  8)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 05:22:37 AM by Nutty »

thisoneguy360

« Reply #427 on: June 13, 2008, 09:46:30 AM »
In the last 12 hours i've had to answer so many fuckin Celtics groupies, fuck this shit and fuck Boston

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #428 on: June 13, 2008, 10:23:31 AM »
In the last 12 hours i've had to answer so many fuckin Celtics groupies, fuck this shit and fuck Boston

Me too

This is the guy they gave the MVP too

So Kobe just can't show up in the clutch can he

Paul Pierce owned that nigga

Blah blah blah. I've heard it all.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #429 on: June 13, 2008, 10:48:44 AM »
The dudes hating on Kobe are pricless! Without him, we woulda' lost every game by a total of 20 or more...LOL. I mean, did anyone even watch game 3? Seriously, Kobe dominated the Celtics single-handedly. And whoever says he let his team down last night is a major idiot...he had 10 assists. Odom and Gasol reverted back to their soft/passive ways in the 2nd half, and that's why we lost. Kobe still > MJ.  The series isn't over.

the.SET

• 'G'
« Reply #430 on: June 13, 2008, 10:56:13 AM »
Kobe still > MJ.  The series isn't over.

Im not really a Laker fan, but i'm a huge Kobe fan. I cant say Kobe > MJ, because MJ would have never relinquished a 24 point lead.

This series is definetely not over. LA should pull out game 5. The pressure would be on Boston in game 6 to close out because they wouldnt want to face Kobe in a game 7.
avidSOUND.com: Where Aspiring Musicians Can Be HEARD!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #431 on: June 13, 2008, 10:59:11 AM »

Im not really a Laker fan, but i'm a huge Kobe fan. I cant say Kobe > MJ, because MJ would have never relinquished a 24 point lead.

This series is definetely not over. LA should pull out game 5. The pressure would be on Boston in game 6 to close out because they wouldnt want to face Kobe in a game 7.

Kobe didn't relinquish a 24 point lead, the team defense did. Kobe can't win EVERY game single-handedly. Sure, he can win some (Game 3), but MJ never won games alone. Pippen never disappeared for long stretches the way Odom and Gasol have been doing in this series.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #432 on: June 13, 2008, 10:59:46 AM »

:stupid:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #433 on: June 13, 2008, 11:01:40 AM »

Keep bangin your head on the wall...Fact of the matter is, MJ only had 1 ring at Kobe's current age. Blaming Kobe on a night he had 10 assists is quite lame, especially when you take into consideration that the defense and supporting cast falling asleep is what lost it.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #434 on: June 13, 2008, 11:09:33 AM »

Keep bangin your head on the wall...Fact of the matter is, MJ only had 1 ring at Kobe's current age. Blaming Kobe on a night he had 10 assists is quite lame, especially when you take into consideration that the defense and supporting cast falling asleep is what lost it.

i dont really blame Kobe. Kobe (as all leaders) should blame himself though. You win and lose with your superstars. Most of the time, when you win its because your stars play well....and lose, because your stars dont. I just think the "Kobe> MJ" thing is obviously a ridiculous statement.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"