Poll

Who wins?

Lakers
36 (55.4%)
Celtics
29 (44.6%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: 2008 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics  (Read 16053 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: 2008 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics
« Reply #450 on: June 13, 2008, 01:48:38 PM »
Ray Allen made Sasha look like an idiot

I was pumped when Allen did that
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

the.SET

• 'G'
« Reply #451 on: June 13, 2008, 01:55:32 PM »
yeah Sasha had to had thought he had backside help. Miscommunication on defense has been the Lakers may woe this season.
avidSOUND.com: Where Aspiring Musicians Can Be HEARD!

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #452 on: June 13, 2008, 02:21:08 PM »
this shit is heart-breaking..wow...i can't believe we lost a 20 point 3rd quarter lead....fuck iy, we're just going to make history, we stil wining this shit, fuck the celtics  8)

and people need to stop acting like mj did it by himself..he needed 2 of the most dominant defenders in nba history to win championships (pippen and rodman)...Rodman was also a dominant rebounder.......kobe is actually doing more with less...

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #453 on: June 13, 2008, 04:27:35 PM »
this shit is heart-breaking..wow...i can't believe we lost a 20 point 3rd quarter lead....fuck iy, we're just going to make history, we stil wining this shit, fuck the celtics  8)

and people need to stop acting like mj did it by himself..he needed 2 of the most dominant defenders in nba history to win championships (pippen and rodman)...Rodman was also a dominant rebounder.......kobe is actually doing more with less...

how is losing in the finals "more"?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #454 on: June 13, 2008, 04:31:48 PM »
Garnett >>>> Odom & Gasol combined

Lakers should've traded for Garnett...fo real hahah

Give up Bynum for Garnett? LMAOOOO! I'm fine with Gasol. He's younger and a better triangle fit. We will be unstoppable next year, and Boston will be a few notches under us.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #455 on: June 13, 2008, 04:32:37 PM »

Did he lose in the Finals? I didn't think so...He's taking care of business. The only reason the Lakers are where they are right now, which is still better than ANYONE expected.

« Reply #456 on: June 13, 2008, 04:36:55 PM »

Did he lose in the Finals? I didn't think so...He's taking care of business. The only reason the Lakers are where they are right now, which is still better than ANYONE expected.

He's about to. I didnt say he hasnt done alot. But that comment made no sense. Doing "More" with less. More would mean at the VERY least winning the title as the main guy (ie. without Shaq). When comparing to Jordan, it would be more like winning at least 6 titles if you wanna say doing "more".
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #457 on: June 13, 2008, 04:37:40 PM »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #458 on: June 13, 2008, 04:39:13 PM »
^what a dickhead

Cool read: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/080613   ;D ;D

"Page 2 - ... WHERE WE WILL NEVER, EVER COMPARE KOBE TO MJ AGAIN!"

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #459 on: June 13, 2008, 05:36:43 PM »

He was part of the team that lost in the Finals in '04 and he will be a part of the team that lost in the Finals in '08.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #460 on: June 13, 2008, 06:04:14 PM »
the only thing kobe does "more" of with "less" than jordan is....

more LOSING in the finals (he's lost 6 of his last 7 finals games) with less HEART/LEADERSHIP skills (this nicca had the 'best team' in the west and he still cant win and only scores 17 points in the biggest game of his season. what a chump.)

jordan never lost a finals, kobe is about to hit his 2nd straight loss after blowin so bad he will have the nba finals worst ever choke attached to his name. kobe = pippen, good sidekicc, cant ever win shiet as the main guy.

hahaha @ sasha vujabitch wantin to cry on tv.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #461 on: June 13, 2008, 07:11:46 PM »
The dudes hating on Kobe are pricless! Without him, we woulda' lost every game by a total of 20 or more...LOL. I mean, did anyone even watch game 3? Seriously, Kobe dominated the Celtics single-handedly. And whoever says he let his team down last night is a major idiot...he had 10 assists. Odom and Gasol reverted back to their soft/passive ways in the 2nd half, and that's why we lost. Kobe still > MJ.  The series isn't over.

LOL

6 rings > 3 rings

5 MVPs > 1 MVP

MJ never lost in the NBA Finals
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #462 on: June 13, 2008, 07:18:39 PM »

Who was that touching our machine in the first place?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

« Reply #463 on: June 13, 2008, 07:49:27 PM »

is it just me, or does Sasha come across as a guy who thinks he is far more important to the team then he really is lol

westsiderider323

« Reply #464 on: June 13, 2008, 08:04:25 PM »

is it just me, or does Sasha come across as a guy who thinks he is far more important to the team then he really is lol
emotions get tha best of u
especially when ur dominatin tha game 4 most of tha time and then fightin to stay alive in tha finals at tha last minute