Poll

Who wins?

Lakers
36 (55.4%)
Celtics
29 (44.6%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: 2008 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics  (Read 15581 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2008 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics
« Reply #540 on: June 15, 2008, 09:11:04 PM »
The Lakers are a shitty ass team, man...Boston played so fucking terrible and still kept it close in LA... no contest in Boston.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #541 on: June 15, 2008, 09:11:47 PM »
stern just needed to fatten his pockets for another night... this finals series is bringing in too much dough.. stern's jew ass cant help himself.. he gotta get on that dough

Another idiot...I guess those petty technicals on us were ordered by Stern. LMAO.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #542 on: June 15, 2008, 09:11:55 PM »
Boston is a shitty ass team, man...we played so fucking terrible and still managed to win. We can do this!

RA RA RA!!

grab them pam pams (and knee pads)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #543 on: June 15, 2008, 09:12:16 PM »
The Lakers are a shitty ass team, man...Boston played so fucking terrible and still kept it close in LA... no contest in Boston.

LOL@Boston played shitty when Pierce had almost 40 points. :D

WestCoasta

« Reply #544 on: June 15, 2008, 09:13:05 PM »
stern just needed to fatten his pockets for another night... this finals series is bringing in too much dough.. stern's jew ass cant help himself.. he gotta get on that dough

Another idiot...I guess those petty technicals on us were ordered by Stern. LMAO.

why do you fall for these things? hahaha

OchoCinco

« Reply #545 on: June 15, 2008, 09:13:08 PM »
only right that kobe steals it from peirce to win th game 8) can u say series changes that moment....lakers in 7  8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #546 on: June 15, 2008, 09:13:50 PM »
Lakers fans got more excuses than a brother on his way to jail

Who needs excuses for a victory? LOL

good luck beating us NIK

i wonder what Celtic holding up the trophy im going to put in my signature
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

wcsoldier

« Reply #547 on: June 15, 2008, 09:14:01 PM »
Our D in the 4th was on some Suns shit .. Pierce ran 10 times the same P n roll and got like 18 point out of this ... we can't be serious

WestCoasta

« Reply #548 on: June 15, 2008, 09:15:13 PM »

it better be Pierce because Garnett hasn't done shit

OchoCinco

« Reply #549 on: June 15, 2008, 09:16:32 PM »
Lakers fans got more excuses than a brother on his way to jail

Who needs excuses for a victory? LOL

good luck beating us NIK

just like last year, but that was when u were a spurs fan right???

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #550 on: June 15, 2008, 09:17:25 PM »
Our D in the 4th was on some Suns shit .. Pierce ran 10 times the same P n roll and got like 18 point out of this ... we can't be serious

thats what i said about game 4

Lakers = new Suns

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #551 on: June 15, 2008, 09:20:36 PM »

I'm not falling for shit...I just find what people claim on this website extremely hilarious. Even if they don't really think that, the fact that they'd say it and make themselves look stupid just to get a rise out of Laker fans is funny all on its own.

westsiderider323

« Reply #552 on: June 15, 2008, 09:20:48 PM »
fuck it a W iz a W

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #553 on: June 15, 2008, 09:22:00 PM »
Lakers = new Suns

You're right...Lakers are the new Suns. The next team to come back from a 3-1 series deficit. 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #554 on: June 15, 2008, 09:25:05 PM »

I'm not falling for shit...I just find what people claim on this website extremely hilarious. Even if they don't really think that, the fact that they'd say it and make themselves look stupid just to get a rise out of Laker fans is funny all on its own.

you claim Kobe > MJ,  you flip flop on your own teams players, and you think Bynum is a better player than DWIGHT HOWARD...do I really need to continue??

you call people on here out, but how can anyone take you seriously in an arguement?