Poll

Who wins?

Lakers
36 (55.4%)
Celtics
29 (44.6%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: 2008 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics  (Read 15559 times)

OchoCinco

Re: 2008 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics
« Reply #570 on: June 15, 2008, 11:03:50 PM »
34 >>> 24.

hahah i hope thats a joke .....peirce prob wont even make it in the hof.....and he needed 2 great allstars to get him where he is lol....were u a celtic fan last year???i highly doubt it...were u sayin peirce was better than kobe then???get real before u talk nonsense lol

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #571 on: June 15, 2008, 11:04:26 PM »
this shit is heart-breaking..wow...i can't believe we lost a 20 point 3rd quarter lead....fuck iy, we're just going to make history, we stil wining this shit, fuck the celtics  8)

and people need to stop acting like mj did it by himself..he needed 2 of the most dominant defenders in nba history to win championships (pippen and rodman)...Rodman was also a dominant rebounder.......kobe is actually doing more with less...

how is losing in the finals "more"?

Did he lose in the Finals? I didn't think so...He's taking care of business. The only reason the Lakers are where they are right now, which is still better than ANYONE expected.

He's about to. I didnt say he hasnt done alot. But that comment made no sense. Doing "More" with less. More would mean at the VERY least winning the title as the main guy (ie. without Shaq). When comparing to Jordan, it would be more like winning at least 6 titles if you wanna say doing "more".

Jordan at Kobe's age only won 1 title. Kobe was the main guy in the 3rd Laker title...

3rd laker title......?

try,

1. Referees
2. Shaq
3. Kobe
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #572 on: June 15, 2008, 11:06:17 PM »

Who was that touching our machine in the first place?

is it just me, or does Sasha come across as a guy who thinks he is far more important to the team then he really is lol

Its just you. Dude worked his ass off to get where he's at. Every 4th quarter he's on the floor now. The coaches / players respect him. The fans love him. Dude made a name for himself by stepping up and improving, and NO ONE on earth will tell you that he's cocky or conceited or anything like that.

lol says the guy with Sasha in his sig.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Doggystylin

« Reply #573 on: June 15, 2008, 11:42:00 PM »
i wonder what Celtic holding up the trophy im going to put in my signature

it better be Pierce because Garnett hasn't done shit

KG doesn't deserve a ring.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #574 on: June 16, 2008, 12:02:18 AM »
34 >>> 24.

hahah i hope thats a joke .....peirce prob wont even make it in the hof.....and he needed 2 great allstars to get him where he is lol....were u a celtic fan last year???i highly doubt it...were u sayin peirce was better than kobe then???get real before u talk nonsense lol

The only joke is the dude postin that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #575 on: June 16, 2008, 12:04:23 AM »
this shit is heart-breaking..wow...i can't believe we lost a 20 point 3rd quarter lead....fuck iy, we're just going to make history, we stil wining this shit, fuck the celtics  8)

and people need to stop acting like mj did it by himself..he needed 2 of the most dominant defenders in nba history to win championships (pippen and rodman)...Rodman was also a dominant rebounder.......kobe is actually doing more with less...

how is losing in the finals "more"?

Did he lose in the Finals? I didn't think so...He's taking care of business. The only reason the Lakers are where they are right now, which is still better than ANYONE expected.

He's about to. I didnt say he hasnt done alot. But that comment made no sense. Doing "More" with less. More would mean at the VERY least winning the title as the main guy (ie. without Shaq). When comparing to Jordan, it would be more like winning at least 6 titles if you wanna say doing "more".

Jordan at Kobe's age only won 1 title. Kobe was the main guy in the 3rd Laker title...

3rd laker title......?

try,

1. Referees
2. Shaq
3. Kobe

I know you don't really believe that, considering Spurs got their asses handed to them by the Lakers through each title run. And I KNOW you remember who was coming up big in those 4th quarters (especially in '02 and '03). 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #576 on: June 16, 2008, 12:05:40 AM »

Who was that touching our machine in the first place?

is it just me, or does Sasha come across as a guy who thinks he is far more important to the team then he really is lol

Its just you. Dude worked his ass off to get where he's at. Every 4th quarter he's on the floor now. The coaches / players respect him. The fans love him. Dude made a name for himself by stepping up and improving, and NO ONE on earth will tell you that he's cocky or conceited or anything like that.

lol says the guy with Sasha in his sig.

Well, believe it or not, BabyG used to hate on Sasha...

I guess Sasha must be doing SOMETHING right.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 12:06:13 PM by Now_I_Know »

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #577 on: June 16, 2008, 01:12:23 AM »
bitch ass kobe got away with a foul on that play where he smac'd pierce at the end, but pierce still been all over his ass all series and gonna close it out at home.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #578 on: June 16, 2008, 02:08:25 AM »
its over tusday!

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #579 on: June 16, 2008, 02:19:23 AM »
bitch ass kobe got away with a foul on that play where he smac'd pierce at the end, but pierce still been all over his ass all series and gonna close it out at home.

My good sir Doc and paul both said no contact was made and that it was a brilliant play from kobe.

WestCoasta

« Reply #580 on: June 16, 2008, 02:31:57 AM »

lol people say Laker fans bitch about calls

you want that as a foul then you should go watch the WNBA

faggot

Corporate Hustler

« Reply #581 on: June 16, 2008, 03:19:54 AM »
Boston is a shitty ass team, man...we played so fucking terrible and still managed to win. We can do this!

then the lakers r garbage for being down 3-2 to a SHITTY TEAM even losing to them at home

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #582 on: June 16, 2008, 05:11:43 AM »
lakers are coming back....mark my words

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #583 on: June 16, 2008, 05:13:27 AM »
Celtics in 6

wow...i might be right.  :o
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #584 on: June 16, 2008, 12:05:49 PM »
Boston is a shitty ass team, man...we played so fucking terrible and still managed to win. We can do this!

then the lakers r garbage for being down 3-2 to a SHITTY TEAM even losing to them at home

Lakers are definitely playing like garbage...if Boston was a strong team, this woulda been a sweep by them. Instead, there's pressure on them to close it out this Tuesday without their starting center.