Author Topic: Snorting lines...........  (Read 314 times)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Snorting lines...........
« on: May 31, 2008, 11:03:02 PM »
....and sippin' patron. I'm so on. Yeah, I'm a coke head and get high off my own supply. What, u mad?
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

J Bananas

Re: Snorting lines...........
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 11:05:28 PM »
a little coke, patron never hurt no one.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 11:08:14 PM »
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Sparegeez

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2008, 11:15:47 PM »

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2008, 11:28:14 PM »
That be me^

Sparegeez

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2008, 11:32:14 PM »

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2008, 11:34:20 PM »
Naw, I'm still fresh and handsome

Sparegeez

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2008, 11:36:46 PM »
?

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2008, 11:38:30 PM »
Thanx Latin America for the good coke and tequilla

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2008, 11:40:33 PM »
Even though Patron is founded by a cracker, the aquave plant is ese shit

Muhfukka

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2008, 11:46:36 PM »
you dont have good coke and you know it motherfucker

Sparegeez

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2008, 11:47:37 PM »
I hosted a house party once and these fools brought some cocaine to snort. That's when all the bitches left. Fucking dumb beaners.

J Bananas

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2008, 11:48:44 PM »
sparegeez you gotta take it easy with that nancy reagan shit. most anti cocaine efforts in school and media are over glorified propaganda from an out of touch group of wealthy christian whites (US GOVERNMENT). im not sayin you gotta go get high on whatever but you dont wanna be a poster child for a legal system who designed drug laws strictly to hurt black and brown people. ??

Sparegeez

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2008, 11:55:25 PM »
sparegeez you gotta take it easy with that nancy reagan shit. most anti cocaine efforts in school and media are over glorified propaganda from an out of touch group of wealthy christian whites (US GOVERNMENT). im not sayin you gotta go get high on whatever but you dont wanna be a poster child for a legal system who designed drug laws strictly to hurt black and brown people. ??

The government's view of cocaine isn't the reason i despise it. If I did, I would think the same of marijuana. I don't like it because of how my cousin ODeed and died from it. That shit can really kill you man. Maybe not the first few times. But once you get addicted, it's all bad if you're not strong enough To control it.

By the way in no way was I dissing anybody in this thread man. I was only joking. And that story of the guys that brought cocaine to my party, it really did happen lol. And all the bitches really did leave.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 11:58:31 PM by Antonio *The Mexican one »

J Bananas

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2008, 11:58:22 PM »

The government's view of cocaine isn't the reason i despise it. If I did, I would think the same of marijuana. I don't like it because of how my cousin ODeed and died from it. That shit can really kill you man. Maybe not the first few times. But once you get addicted, it's all bad if you're not strong enough o control it.

By the way in no way was I dissing anybody in this thread man. I was only joking. And that story of the guys that brought cocaine to my party, it really did happen lol. And all the bitches really did leave.

fasho, my auntie od'd on heroin so i dont fuck with harsh drugs heavy. cocaine, responsibly, though won't have nearly as many health problems that alcohol or marijuana could give you.