Author Topic: cops just left my fucking crib  (Read 962 times)

JAZ

Re: cops just left my fucking crib
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2008, 01:26:56 AM »
I knew that I just smoked
lol. einstein aint got shit on you, ehh?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2008, 01:36:58 AM »

You'd be amazed at what you can forget when you're high...

smegma

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2008, 01:58:04 AM »
^^you have to act like you respect them and only speak to them when they ask you shit. also, try keeping the convo light and brief. a little humor never hurts either.

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind next time the feds search my house.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2008, 02:03:10 AM »
Oh, shit!

Stay outta trouble!

kemizt

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2008, 05:03:12 AM »
You handled that the right way.  There's an art to dealing w/ police to get them the fuck out of your business w/o being arrested / ticketed.

I have a few classic near weed bust stories, never been busted to this day. 

I narrowly escaped the law myself about 2 weeks ago.  I was drunk / high as a motherfucker (literally just smoked before we hopped in my car) making a liquor run w/ one of my boys and floored it going out into the intersection.  My G35 is rear wheel drive so it's nothin to fish tail that bitch. To my credit, I wasn't fucking around I was just trying to make a left turn on a 4 lane 50 mph road.  Shit can get kinda hectic.

So I get pulled over, I tell my boy to shut the fuck up and let me do all the talking.  I put on my game face and I'm calling dude sir, I didn't get an attitude, just stayed real low key.  Dude takes my license and it comes back clean (which is unfuckingbelievable because I had gotten a speeding ticket back in January that I didn't pay because I was busted by one of the speeding cameras rather than an actual cop..but thats another story), and sends us on our way.

We then proceeded to the drive thru liquor store and scooped up some Patron and beer.  The End.

D-Stress

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2008, 05:42:40 AM »
you should shoot them.

Cop Kilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;D

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2008, 10:02:16 AM »

LMAO...that does sound retarded but like I said...I JUST got through smoking and I knew my house reeked so I came out and shut the door behind me.

acgrundy

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2008, 08:36:30 PM »
Wow, don't you know anything...rule #1...start crying and blame it on your girl.

Sparegeez

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2008, 08:41:35 PM »
Wow, don't you know anything...rule #1...start crying and blame it on your girl.

Don't you think the cop could smell the scent?

acgrundy

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2008, 08:44:19 PM »

No, I didn't think that because I was being 100% serious.  Next time I'll think about it.  Thanks for the heads up.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2008, 08:59:33 PM »
I aint cryin to no punk ass cop...and my girl would beat me worse than the cop if I tried that shit.

Sparegeez

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2008, 09:08:23 PM »

No, I didn't think that because I was being 100% serious.  Next time I'll think about it.  Thanks for the heads up.

Grundy, do you realize you have no sense of humor on the net? Because of the way you act on the internet, everything you say is taken seriously. So why you still trying be sarcastic?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2008, 09:33:09 PM »
LMFAO

acgrundy

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2008, 09:47:58 PM »

Grundy, do you realize you have no sense of humor on the net? Because of the way you act on the internet, everything you say is taken seriously. So why you still trying be sarcastic?

Sarcastic?  I was trying to give sound advice.  And then you came in and pointed out to me that cops could actually SMELL weed.  I had no idea.  No wonder they always have those fuckin dogs with them.  Fuck...this whole time I thought it was blind cops with seeing eye dogs.  Goddamn I feel like an idiot.  Thanks for the heads up bro...I owe you my life, my first born son, and a billion dollars.  Keep pimpin!

Sparegeez

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2008, 09:57:26 PM »

Sarcastic?  I was trying to give sound advice.  And then you came in and pointed out to me that cops could actually SMELL weed.  I had no idea.  No wonder they always have those fuckin dogs with them.  Fuck...this whole time I thought it was blind cops with seeing eye dogs.  Goddamn I feel like an idiot.  Thanks for the heads up bro...I owe you my life, my first born son, and a billion dollars.  Keep pimpin!

You're acting like weed is hard to smell. When someone is lighting one up in a room, the whole room will smell man.

P.S. Your sarcasm sucks because you're just naturally a dick. And people don't laugh with dicks, they laugh AT them. Good try though.