Author Topic: cops just left my fucking crib  (Read 960 times)

acgrundy

Re: cops just left my fucking crib
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2008, 10:04:58 PM »
Wow, don't you know anything...rule #1...start crying and blame it on your girl.

Don't you think the cop could smell the scent?

No, I didn't think that because I was being 100% serious.  Next time I'll think about it.  Thanks for the heads up.

Grundy, do you realize you have no sense of humor on the net? Because of the way you act on the internet, everything you say is taken seriously. So why you still trying be sarcastic?

Sarcastic?  I was trying to give sound advice.  And then you came in and pointed out to me that cops could actually SMELL weed.  I had no idea.  No wonder they always have those fuckin dogs with them.  Fuck...this whole time I thought it was blind cops with seeing eye dogs.  Goddamn I feel like an idiot.  Thanks for the heads up bro...I owe you my life, my first born son, and a billion dollars.  Keep pimpin!

You're acting like weed is hard to smell. When someone is lighting one up in a room, the whole room will smell man.

P.S. Your sarcasm sucks because you're just naturally a dick. And people don't laugh with dicks, they laugh AT them. Good try though.

People laugh at dicks huh?  Are you speaking from personal experiences?

Oh, so the WHOLE room smells like weed when someone lights up?  See, now I always thought smells were trapped in an invisible 3x3 square.  I did not know that scents could penetrate thin air.  Hmmm...I guess what they say is right, you do learn something new each day.

Now since you are the Mesiah of knowledge, could you give me the answer on this...I've been told by at least 27 dozen people that "gullible" is not in the dictionary...I have even looked it up myself several hundred thousand times, and seen it, but I'm just not sure who to believe!!!  Do I believe my own eyes...or do I believe these geniuses such as yourself?  Help me Obi Won Antionio, your my only hope!

Sparegeez

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2008, 10:19:23 PM »
Ok how about this. I'll explain what just happened here.

You said something that you were joking about that. But because I forgot you're the Chuck Norris of knowledge, I thought you were mistaken and tried to tell you about the scent of Marijuana. Then you tried to be funny. Then I tried explaining to you how one could get confused to your sarcastic comments because the kind of person you are on dubcc is always serious and thinks he's right. The you come once again and try to be cute and funny. Now Here's the part where I'm gonna try to show you on why your posts were written in vain;

1. You're a dick and not a lot of people would understand your initial sarcasm because of it

2. Even if one could tell you were being sarcastic, you're still not funny.

3. You drove all the way to LA to get wooped in basketball. Woopdies!!

acgrundy

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2008, 10:35:49 PM »
Ok how about this. I'll explain what just happened here.

You said something that you were joking about that. But because I forgot you're the Chuck Norris of knowledge, I thought you were mistaken and tried to tell you about the scent of Marijuana. Then you tried to be funny. Then I tried explaining to you how one could get confused to your sarcastic comments because the kind of person you are on dubcc is always serious and thinks he's right. The you come once again and try to be cute and funny. Now Here's the part where I'm gonna try to show you on why your posts were written in vain;

1. You're a dick and not a lot of people would understand your initial sarcasm because of it

2. Even if one could tell you were being sarcastic, you're still not funny.

3. You drove all the way to LA to get wooped in basketball. Woopdies!!

Thanks for explaining that to me.  I would suggest sending your ideas to Hallmark for greeting cards and whatnot.  Oh yeah, one more thing...could you explain to me the difference between Their, There, and They're.  Thanks in advance, your (or is it you're) (or is it ur) (or is it You are) the best.

Sparegeez

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2008, 10:40:43 PM »
^^
In other words: "Fuck. This kid really owned the shit outta me. I know! Lets make another joke! Hopefully people will actually laugh this time."

Money

« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2008, 07:30:03 AM »
Wow, don't you know anything...rule #1...start crying and blame it on your girl.

hahaha

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2008, 09:25:17 AM »
my neighboors have been partying all damn night so about an hour ago the cops come to my door and I JUST got done smoking an L of some fire...

I knew that I just smoked so i was apprehensive from the jump...I came out to greet him and he immediately put me on the wall and cuffed me....started asking me how much dope is in the house and how long ive been dealing I told him I dont know what the fuck hes talking about...he said that he had complaints about loud music and I told him " I dont even have a stereo" he asked me for permission to search and I said no and he told me to make it easy on myself because he was gonna get a warrent I told him that I wouldnt say Ive never smoked a joint in my day but I promise you Im not dealing drugs but Im not going to do anything to incriminate myself and make it easier for you to put any kind of charge on me what so ever go get your warrent...he looked at me and said I can tell youve played this game before...he called another officer and once he got there he said he was going in to secure the house and make sure no one else was inside...they put me in the cop car.

I had just bought an ounce of some green ass weed and it was in my kitchen,I was scared as fuck he was gonna find it but I hadnt given him consent to search...he came back out and apologized and took the cuffs off me and told me to be careful and the reason he did what he did was because it smelt like fresh weed, not burnt weed and he thought I was dealing...he gave it one last try and ran my name and social security and it came back clean and he let me go.

I was scarred like a motherfucker...Im still smokin bitches.

HOLY SHIT MAN  thats fucking scary.

ive been pulled over while driving baked as fuck but i had smoked before driving so the car didnt smell bad
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

therealtran

• 'G'
  • University of Michigan
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2008, 11:43:01 AM »
yo petey... props to you for being a smart citizen. you handled that situation nicely!

Inside Death Row

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2008, 04:26:02 PM »
thanks holmes.