Author Topic: Do you guys think having Chan Gailey will bail out Herm Edwards?  (Read 87 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Herm is a terrible coach, and in two short years he took Dick Vermiel's high powered #1 ranked offense and turned it into the worst ranked offense in the league.

Well, now they got a new offensive coordinator, Chan Gailey.  This dude was coordinator of the Cowboys superbowl teams... dude knows what he's doing.  He's highly competent, and already he's making quite an impact in training camp.

So now with Chan running the offense, and Gunther Cunningham still running a solid defense, you think Herm might get bailed out in KC?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Do you guys think having Chan Gailey will bail out Herm Edwards?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 08:13:59 AM »
the chiefs are doomed, even after that good draft they had
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 08:33:47 PM »

But Herm doesn't even have to do much of anything.  Chan Gailey runs the offense, Gunther runs the defense... you don't think Chan Gailey will make a difference?  He's a proven winner.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 09:13:46 PM »

But Herm doesn't even have to do much of anything.  Chan Gailey runs the offense, Gunther runs the defense... you don't think Chan Gailey will make a difference?  He's a proven winner.

naw any team with Herm making critical game changing decisions is doomed

look at the 2004 Jets playoff fiasco with Pittsburgh.  yuck.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens