Author Topic: Official UEFA Euro 2008 B GROUP thread.  (Read 925 times)

Elano

Re: Official UEFA Euro 2008 B GROUP thread.
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2008, 10:19:16 AM »
croatia 2-0 now  ;D
lmao @lehmann,what a fuckin idiot  :D

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2008, 11:08:13 AM »
VENI VIDI VICI!!!!

CROOOAAAATIAAAAA!!!!

« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 11:16:23 AM by Episcop Cruel Cvrle »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

smegma

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2008, 11:32:16 AM »
VENI VIDI VICI!!!!

CROOOAAAATIAAAAA!!!!

what are you doing on dubcc? :P

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2008, 01:27:32 PM »
VENI VIDI VICI!!!!

CROOOAAAATIAAAAA!!!!

what are you doing on dubcc? :P

Im not in Croatia, im on university in Slovenia so here i dont have croatia football fans so..but im celebratin!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2008, 03:19:27 PM »
FUCK!!! We were so fucking close!!! We didnt even foul them or nothin & that bitch ass bald-headed motherfucker gave them a penalty or whatever its called!!! Everyone in Poland is so fucking pissed off at this dude. When Austria scored a goal a tear dropped from my eye & I dont even like soccer that much! Its only been a few minutes since the game ended & theres numerous pictures of that gay-faggot on the internet with different stuff written like "how much did that pay u bitch or your dead motherfucker & all different type of stuff. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 03:21:19 PM by UKnowWhatItIs »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2008, 03:29:19 PM »
heres a couple of pics that are circulating on the net right now, there's way more!!!

HOW MUCH DID THEY PAY U BITCH!!!

U FUCKING BITCH!!! ADD THIS PICTURE TO YOUR GALLERY OF A MAN WHOS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BIGGEST CHEATING IN EURO HISTORY!!!

EAT A DICK!!!

Invincible

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2008, 03:53:26 PM »
FUCK!!! We were so fucking close!!! We didnt even foul them or nothin & that bitch ass bald-headed motherfucker gave them a penalty or whatever its called!!! Everyone in Poland is so fucking pissed off at this dude. When Austria scored a goal a tear dropped from my eye & I dont even like soccer that much! Its only been a few minutes since the game ended & theres numerous pictures of that gay-faggot on the internet with different stuff written like "how much did that pay u bitch or your dead motherfucker & all different type of stuff. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, but you were lucky to be 1-0 up in the first place. Things evened themselves out.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 04:29:21 PM by dopewhiterapper »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2008, 04:28:44 PM »
Where's 7even?

:cow:

No, really, this is a good German team, but the Croatians deserved every bit of that victory. They were the better team which, after that lame game against Austria, really surprised me. Olic was great, Srna was strong, Korluca was strong, Modric, Kranjcar, they all played great football...on the German side, only a few were decent. Jansen was fucking wack and his replacement Odonkor wasn't anyone's definition of a monster either. And what made this whole thing so beautiful is that the two German players of whom I really think they're morons sucked worst: Ballack spent his time arguing with the referee (yes, do fucking ducktape him), whining, complaining, bitching, playing shitty passes to Croatians and comitting pointless fouls. And Schweinsteiger got what was coming to his dumb ass.

Germany is almost certainly gonna make it to round two, but instead of the Czechs (or maybe Turkey), they're gonna have to deal with the Portuguese. This is gonna be interesting.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2008, 04:39:01 PM »
Maybe you can provide some insight to me: Whenever I hear something about the Polish (I know I don't know much, and I won't offend a people I know so badly, but it stands as that, whenever I do hear something about them), it's a bunch of people getting totally emotional and rather aggressive about the profane matter of football. I heard shit about the press making the Germany game to be something like a WWII rematch and drawing cartoons of Beenhakker holding the blood-dripping heads of decapitated German players. I hear about people talking about "war", "combat" and "spilling blood". I see retarded pictures like the ones in this thread calling for the assassination of a referee, and you seem to post them up suggesting that this is the most sensible reaction to a decision you disagree with in a fucking soccer game...so: Why all the hate?

The penalty kick is something you can argue about, IMO the decision is technically correct, but based on a rule that, if really enforced, would lead to about 5 penalty kicks a game. But what makes all the Polish haters look particularly stupid is that the referee gave you an OBVIOUS, nothing-to-even-think-of-arguing-about offside goal (there's proof). So you're no one to complain

...and for the record, I'm not biased. I'm Swiss-Italian and indifferent towards both teams
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 04:41:51 PM by Kill »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2008, 07:57:02 PM »
Lol@polish people. Kill has beat me to it though.

As for the Croatia game... all that means is that Germany is playing Portugal earlier...  ;)  (Lehmann sucks)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

'EclipZe

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2008, 10:00:50 PM »
that webb dude had some balls to dare to give that penalty.... even the austria players didn't cheer @ the end because they know they didn't deserve a tie. and Croatia played well against germany, lehmann is 2 old already.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2008, 01:16:39 AM »
Maybe you can provide some insight to me: Whenever I hear something about the Polish (I know I don't know much, and I won't offend a people I know so badly, but it stands as that, whenever I do hear something about them), it's a bunch of people getting totally emotional and rather aggressive about the profane matter of football. I heard shit about the press making the Germany game to be something like a WWII rematch and drawing cartoons of Beenhakker holding the blood-dripping heads of decapitated German players.

that's nothing new, the English newspapers are doin' it since I can remember.

Lol@polish people. Kill has beat me to it though.

As for the Croatia game... all that means is that Germany is playing Portugal earlier...  ;)  (Lehmann sucks)

And with the condition of some of our players, we won't survive Portugal. Lehmann sucks, but he's not the only one, and he is not the main reason for this disaster.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 01:19:35 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2008, 01:35:06 AM »
Maybe you can provide some insight to me: Whenever I hear something about the Polish (I know I don't know much, and I won't offend a people I know so badly, but it stands as that, whenever I do hear something about them), it's a bunch of people getting totally emotional and rather aggressive about the profane matter of football. I heard shit about the press making the Germany game to be something like a WWII rematch and drawing cartoons of Beenhakker holding the blood-dripping heads of decapitated German players. I hear about people talking about "war", "combat" and "spilling blood". I see retarded pictures like the ones in this thread calling for the assassination of a referee, and you seem to post them up suggesting that this is the most sensible reaction to a decision you disagree with in a fucking soccer game...so: Why all the hate?

The penalty kick is something you can argue about, IMO the decision is technically correct, but based on a rule that, if really enforced, would lead to about 5 penalty kicks a game. But what makes all the Polish haters look particularly stupid is that the referee gave you an OBVIOUS, nothing-to-even-think-of-arguing-about offside goal (there's proof). So you're no one to complain

...and for the record, I'm not biased. I'm Swiss-Italian and indifferent towards both teams
lol at "you're no one to complain". Dont even try to get me more pissed off then I already am. After seeing the replay a couple of times it was so fucking evident that he did not foul him. As for all that WWII shit & "us" always getting emotional, aggresive etc. well thats the type of fans we are, its been that way & its gonna stay that way. & 7 you long haired stupid faggot for all I care you can go suck some dick. lol what a fucking loser, grow some balls you bitch.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2008, 04:59:58 AM »

lol at "you're no one to complain". Dont even try to get me more pissed off then I already am. After seeing the replay a couple of times it was so fucking evident that he did not foul him. As for all that WWII shit & "us" always getting emotional, aggresive etc. well thats the type of fans we are, its been that way & its gonna stay that way. & 7 you long haired stupid faggot for all I care you can go suck some dick. lol what a fucking loser, grow some balls you bitch.
I'm not saying the decision was justified, I think it wasn't technically incorrect, but you might as well have awarded a free kick to Poland because an Austrian guy was doing the same thing to a defender, so it was a pretty random thing...and so yes, that might have been unfair. Fact remains, Poland scored an offside goal, and how you can seriously tell 7even who seems to have taken the German loss and the complete failure of his forum sig hero with some moral dignity to grow some balls, while getting emotional about Poland's 1-1 draw and a questionable penalty decision, that is beyond me...

And yeah 7even, Portugal - Germany is gonna be hardcore

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2008, 07:29:43 AM »
In Germany there's this ugly stereotype that Polish people always steal and are also very dumb. Are you too dumb to recognize that OBVIOUS offside that got you guys the 1-0? You guys are finished and won't make it to the next round, that might be annoying, but you wouldn't have beaten Croatia either way so it is what it is.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 07:34:56 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin