Author Topic: In New York they are saying its supposed to hit 100 degrees the next two days  (Read 199 times)

herpes

I fucking love this weather

Old Man

God damn sonuvabitch.  No one cares what you god damned negro loving jews in jew york think... God damned son of a whore.

SEERLOVESKAIN

HOW MANY OLD PEOPLE ARE GONNA DIE NOW ?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Old Man is in trouble

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
You - is - buggin'.

herpes

You - is - buggin'.

Nah man.  I love working out in this weather.  Seeing all the people out and about.  What about Italian Ices and I'm not talking those fake Marinos joints.  Music blasting from peoples windows.  Women wearing next to nothing.  What isn't there to love.  BTW its 91 and humid and I just got back from running 3 miles.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You - is - buggin'.

Nah man.  I love working out in this weather.  Seeing all the people out and about.  What about Italian Ices and I'm not talking those fake Marinos joints.  Music blasting from peoples windows.  Women wearing next to nothing.  What isn't there to love.  BTW its 91 and humid and I just got back from running 3 miles.
DAMN! 3 miles? You crazy.

I can understand all that though, but becuz summer, not some of this kind of heat. :o Do you sleep wit the AC on?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
yea its been hot as fuck the last 3 days. shit it was over 100 today.

herpes

You - is - buggin'.

I can understand all that though, but becuz summer, not some of this kind of heat. :o Do you sleep wit the AC on?

Yea I'm weird like that.  When I sleep I like to be cold.  I sleep with a fan on year round.  When I drive in the winter I open the window up a little bit b/c car heat makes me tired and feel sticky.  Yet I love the summer go figure.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You - is - buggin'.

Yea I'm weird like that.  When I sleep I like to be cold.  I sleep with a fan on year round.  When I drive in the winter I open the window up a little bit b/c car heat makes me tired and feel sticky.  Yet I love the summer go figure.

Aight, that's cool than. A lil odd, but it's all good. Lol.

Johnny B

You - is - buggin'.

lol at this guy running 3 miles.

how much you weigh?

lmao at Old Man. these aliases are a riot.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 05:59:18 PM by Johnny B »

herpes

You - is - buggin'.

how much you weigh?

205 pounds

PLANT

its crazy hot here in Southern Ontario right now too.....It was 40 celcius with the humidex today, not sure what that is exactly in F' tho....but shit , its hot as fuck!

Tom, I feel ya about loving it tho with the girls wearing next to nothing and the tunes blasting.  Eveyone complains all winter about the cold and then as soon as it gets hot out, they say its too hot....fuck that!

Snoopafly-1986

this weathers killing me I had to leave work early with a fucking migraine headache

New Yorkers probably used to this type of weather but me being from Anaheim not used to the humidity :-\

Johnny B

You - is - buggin'.

how much you weigh?

205 pounds

nice. I could never run 3 miles in this weather (or normal weather for that matter). lol