Author Topic: To the people that say Animals don't have feelings, you couldnt be more wrong  (Read 326 times)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK

DIP DIP SET SET

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Anyone who thinks animals don't have feelings is a complete idiot.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
^Yeah for sure,  what did you think of this video?  I thought it was pretty special.

DIP DIP SET SET

Sparegeez

^Yeah for sure,  what did you think of this video?  I thought it was pretty special.

I thought it was fake.

But I still think animals have feelings, so don't go all PETA on me dogg.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I think it's definitely special...Cats are my favorite species and for a lion to show that kinda love when you can easily be his meal is no joke.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
This video is definitely not fake,  there are several different clips of this and these guys were on a major show talking about this years ago, this was in the news at the time this happened,  definitely not fake.

DIP DIP SET SET

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Yea, this is legit...it's a true story with lots of hype surrounding it.

The Real Kilo2

Damn, that was touching. I cried a little. Animals have feelings, but Peta is full of shit. They kill more animals than they save. Any who, great video.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
dammn but u think tigers can be cool wit humans too?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Damn...Lol at the Lion nearly overpowering them often, but that was pretty serious.

I reckon Tigers would rip the shit out of you if they so desired whenever whereever lol. They just look more dangerous to me thanks to their striped skin.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Damn...Lol at the Lion nearly overpowering them often, but that was pretty serious.

I reckon Tigers would rip the shit out of you if they so desired whenever whereever lol. They just look more dangerous to me thanks to their striped skin.

haha yea their stripes r dope, but i know tigers> lions in a fight ,  i mean if a lion was koo wit humans cant  a tiger be too? their both cats.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Damn, that was touching. I cried a little. Animals have feelings, but Peta is full of shit. They kill more animals than they save. Any who, great video.

I also cried a bit to man,  I have no shame in saying that.  A very special, touching video.

DIP DIP SET SET

Now_Im_Not_Banned

A tiger can very well be cool with a human...it's all about how you treat it. And if you raise it from a cub, then it's bound to see you as the homie...PeACe

Floydness

Australian Bastard