Author Topic: And Donaghy speaks...  (Read 804 times)

GangstaBoogy

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Re: And Donaghy speaks...
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 07:36:22 PM »
As if there was any way the Kings-Lakers series wasnt rigged,  the whole world knew it lol,  so obvious.  Only biased Laker fans will say different and thats it because the rest of the world knew what was up,  the Nba and the refs didnt disguise it well at all.

DIP DIP SET SET

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 07:36:46 PM »
Yeah thats why I don't want to hear Laker fans bitch and moan because everyone knows the WCF series between the Lakers and Kings WAS THE WORST OFFICIATING IN SPORTS HISTORY.  Any non Laker fan will tell you,  you would have to be a complete idiot to think otherwise, it was so obviously rigged,  I cant remember if it were game 6 or 7 but there was one quarter in one of those games where the Lakers had 27 free throws, in one quarter lmao!  Remember after that series even the great Magic Johnson on TNT said the Kings were the better team.  The Kings got screwed out of a title that year and the Lakers got it handed to them,  only a biased Laker fan would say otherwise.  That is why I dont want to hear Laker fans cry about what is going on now when they sure enjoyed the rigged NBA helping them beat the Kings.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 07:39:21 PM by Spice »

DIP DIP SET SET

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 07:40:39 PM »
I'm surprised Stern hasn't put money on Donaghy's snitching ass head already. And if he has, I'm surprised that with all the money in the world you can't get capable hitmen.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 07:42:29 PM »
^^Yeah he is a Rat but everyone knows the Kings-Lakers WCF series was rigged whether he says it or not.

DIP DIP SET SET

herpes

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 08:09:25 PM »
LMFAO @ lakers fans avoiding this thread.  NIK you should sticky this powerful thread.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 08:47:02 PM »
^^Yeah seriously and when they do enter the thread it will be nothing but denial
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 08:53:00 PM by Spice »

DIP DIP SET SET

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2008, 09:24:53 PM »
I'ma call 'em like I C 'em.

The key to the Lakers winning that series was that Robert Horry shot, and then some timely, almost lucky shots. This guy took something that people were like, I bet you that was a set up, and then ended up saying it. But at the end of the day, you watch playoff basketball enough, it's pretty even, and that series was as well. The main thing he was speaking on was Yao Ming getting called on screens. But of course people want to talk on that Kings/Lakers series. I watched every second of that series, and it was all about timely shots and the Kings missing shots. Hell, you see tonights game, the calls tonight was worst than that series, as Celtics were hooking the Lakers, and the refs didn't call shit. But at the end of the day, people who don't have teams in the playoffs enough to follow it, have no idea how the playoffs are. Yeah, I said it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2008, 09:31:40 PM »
shits been going on forever

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Et2I1nQcmJE&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Et2I1nQcmJE&amp;hl=en</a>

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2008, 09:51:13 PM »
LMFAO @ lakers fans avoiding this thread.  NIK you should sticky this powerful thread.

Didn't he make a thread about the NBA possibly being rigged?

A lot of people here really obsess about NIK.... at least the short time that I have been here. Is the vendetta that bad?
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2008, 10:01:13 PM »
Laker fans are unreal.  Every NBA fan that is not a Laker homer knows the series was rigged.

DIP DIP SET SET

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2008, 10:17:44 PM »
if i'm not mistaken but that series was the same series in which shaq got into fould trouble because cetain players kept trippin' over his foot

if i'm not mistaken but that's the same series that all of the lakers front court was in foul trouble and lost games due to the obvious flops by Floppy Divac

if i'm not mistaken but that's the same series in which WEBBER could of and should have been in foul trouble/ fouled out

so say what you will but that series was not bias to the lakers what so ever.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2008, 10:19:11 PM »
...and this is how the west was won.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2008, 10:21:52 PM »
Scclt's in his own world sometimes. He agrees with me when I say NBA playoffs are ref'd different, then makes his NBA is rigged thread... LMAO... Sccit is on that other level.

As for you Spice. Get over it, that was a series that was ref'd like every other series, and you are mad 'cause Horry made that shot.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2008, 11:19:49 PM »
^I never claimed the NBA was rigged, I simply posed the question...The Lakers-Kings series mighta had some bad officiating, but no way in hell is that the sole reason the Lakers won the series. Lakers were clearly an amazing team back then, and the Kings woulda won the series had Horry's shot in Game 4 rimmed out. Too bad for them, shit hit nothin' but the bottom of the net... Was that shot rigged, too? That was the deciding factor, not some BS reffing. If you play through the shitty reffing and hit shots, you can still win. That's why the Lakers had a good shot at winning in both Games 1 and 2 vs Boston, despite all the horrible calls...PeACe