Author Topic: Tha Carter III on pace of selling between 850-950k in 1st week  (Read 941 times)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
Re: Lil Wayne selling 423,000 units on 1st day! wow
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2008, 01:11:13 PM »
what the fuck.... how the fuck do people find what he calls music good?????

im fuckin clueless.... dude is just fucked up whining non sense in the booth... and mufuckaz like it?

i must just be too old school for this shit

Props to him gettin his money tho

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2008, 01:13:19 PM »
They sell albums at Starbucks, wtf?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2008, 02:15:12 PM »
oh no hip hop is doomed!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Invincible

Re: Tha Carter III on pace of selling between 850-950k in 1st week
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2008, 03:27:58 PM »
I'm shocked he has that many fans personally. But fair play to him. I probably will buy it eventually as its not top of my most wanted list.

lmao he doesnt have THAT many fans. Its just that hes hot and the kids thinks hes the best because of the amount of records he put out, they dont care about quality. And then BET and all that riding his dick biggin him up so Wayne can make some more money to the business thats why. We'll see how many fans he has in about 1-2 years. Look at 50 Cent. That dude sold like 1,4 mil after what 3 days? now look now aint that many fuckin with G-Unit.

These fans are gullible and follow trends because they afraid they wont fit in in school or be called a hater if they dont like Wayne.

Alright chill, jesus.

u obviously a white boy. u act like i got mad and shit i just told u whats real and this nigga acting like a old lady and shit..."myyyy gooooooshh, oommmmmg". i wasnt even heated so i dont know wtf u talking about

You are the 1 with attitude  :laugh:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2008, 03:31:55 PM »
i hope t.i. outsells him.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2008, 10:56:47 PM »
what the fuck.... how the fuck do people find what he calls music good?????

im fuckin clueless.... dude is just fucked up whining non sense in the booth... and mufuckaz like it?

i must just be too old school for this shit

Props to him gettin his money tho

His shit is garbage. And the only people buying this crap, are simple minded teenagers.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2008, 12:24:37 AM »
the dumbening of America...

was it any different in the past, last 10 years ? No.? Ok.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2008, 02:13:40 AM »
I'm shocked he has that many fans personally. But fair play to him. I probably will buy it eventually as its not top of my most wanted list.

lmao he doesnt have THAT many fans. Its just that hes hot and the kids thinks hes the best because of the amount of records he put out, they dont care about quality. And then BET and all that riding his dick biggin him up so Wayne can make some more money to the business thats why. We'll see how many fans he has in about 1-2 years. Look at 50 Cent. That dude sold like 1,4 mil after what 3 days? now look now aint that many fuckin with G-Unit.

These fans are gullible and follow trends because they afraid they wont fit in in school or be called a hater if they dont like Wayne.

Alright chill, jesus.

u obviously a white boy. u act like i got mad and shit i just told u whats real and this nigga acting like a old lady and shit..."myyyy gooooooshh, oommmmmg". i wasnt even heated so i dont know wtf u talking about

You are the 1 with attitude  :laugh:

that's a nice progression messi, you've expanded your act to the outbound section  :raisetheroof:

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2008, 05:37:07 AM »

Yes, it was way different.  If you could watch a recorded episode of rapcity from 1998 and compare it to an hour long episode of rapcity today you would understand right away.   

Soulja Boy, Lil Wayne, and all these stooges can even make Master P of 1998 look like the rap version of Malcolm X.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Al Bundy

« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2008, 05:42:11 AM »

Yes, it was way different.  If you could watch a recorded episode of rapcity from 1998 and compare it to an hour long episode of rapcity today you would understand right away.   

Soulja Boy, Lil Wayne, and all these stooges can even make Master P of 1998 look like the rap version of Malcolm X.

lol @ comparing lil wayne to soulja boy. lil wayne said allah in one of his tracks. shouldn't you be on his nuts?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2008, 05:45:55 AM »

lol @ comparing lil wayne to soulja boy. lil wayne said allah in one of his tracks. shouldn't you be on his nuts?

I put him in the same category as Soulja Boy, BowWow and the rest of them... all their songs are the same.... "Shawty dis, Shawty dat, Shawty Shawty, blah, blah, blah, in the club, in the club Shawty want to blah blah blah... "   That ain't fuckin rap man.  That's straight up bullshit.  If 2pac was alive this dude would not even be allowed to exist in the rap game.

Al Bundy

« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2008, 05:47:42 AM »

I put him in the same category as Soulja Boy, BowWow and the rest of them... all their songs are the same.... "Shawty dis, Shawty dat, Shawty Shawty, blah, blah, blah, in the club, in the club Shawty want to blah blah blah... "   That ain't fuckin rap man.  That's straight up bullshit.  If 2pac was alive this dude would not even be allowed to exist in the rap game.

LOL. Ignorance is bliss huh? Obviously you haven't listened to any of his albums and are basically describing his single lollipop

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2008, 05:51:44 AM »

LOL. Ignorance is bliss huh? Obviously you haven't listened to any of his albums and are basically describing his single lollipop

I don't know what he could possibly say on another song that could make me overlook his faggot ass image, lack of skills, lack of integrity, and faggot affiliations.

Al Bundy

« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2008, 05:54:22 AM »

I don't know what he could possibly say on another song that could make me overlook his faggot ass image, lack of skills, lack of integrity, and faggot affiliations.

Aww. Did he fuck your girlfriend or something?

Let me ask you something, have you ever gotten laid?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2008, 06:02:59 AM »

Aww. Did he fuck your girlfriend or something?

Let me ask you something, have you ever gotten laid?

Yes, of course I have.....

........and what kind of homo sits around and listens to this Lil Wayne faggot without realizin he just throwin that shit in your face like a lil' bitch, this trash has no artistic value, atleast when Pac talked about material things he did it for a purpose to show people that if he could get it you could get it to, when he came up it was a movement, he brought his people with him.