Author Topic: Yo K-Dub  (Read 93 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yo K-Dub
« on: June 11, 2008, 05:49:40 PM »
Them papers over here are saying that Hleb is being dealt to Bayern soon. How much truth is there to this?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

KURUPTION-81

Re: Yo K-Dub
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 02:30:22 PM »
Arsenal midfielder Alexander Hleb has refuted a report that he has agreed to join Bayern Munich this summer.

The Munich-based newspaper tz made the claim on Monday, but the Belarus international has been quick to deny that any deal has been done with the German champions.

"These stories are really getting on my nerves," Hleb told Kicker.

Peace and quiet

"I haven't signed for Bayern, Barcelona or anywhere else for that matter.

"There has been a lot of speculation and talk, but I just want some peace and quiet so that I can sit down with my friend and confidante Niki Spilevski to think about my future."

Hleb spent five years in the Bundesliga with VfB Stuttgart before joining Arsenal in 2005.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11670_3676709,00.html

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 02:39:24 PM »
I hope not, I tend to not believe any rumours - and it has to be announced on the official site for me to believe a signing.

kemizt

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 03:29:52 PM »
As an Arsenal supporter i hope he stays in London.
Anyway i'd rather see him in Munich (damn you guys if you sign him!) than in Milan.