Author Topic: (VIDEO)undercover COP pulls gun on Jim Jones at summer jam  (Read 349 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: (VIDEO)undercover COP pulls gun on Jim Jones at summer jam
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2008, 09:08:46 AM »
tha guy whos in the white tee is his security , and he also was scared when he pulled out his gun his fat ass was trying to move LOLLLL and at the last minute he identified himself thats when everybody got all rah rah

jim jones is pleading his case thats fucked up shit by the cops no need for that , why do that? the pig is doing what they usually do taking advantage of their power, having a power trip because they got a badge and a pardon to do whatever the fuck they want to in the city i cant stand fuckin cops like that..

cops are human beings too, they do the same shit we do when we wild out, its only that the city lets them

Lazar

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2008, 09:12:55 AM »
Give somebody a gun and he´s acting like a totally retarded...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2008, 09:20:51 AM »
im with h2k4 on this one. if that wasnt a cop and jimmy didnt know wheather or not he was gunna pull the trigger, jimmy's ass woulda been runnin! but since he knew that he wasnt gunna do shit he put on a whole big act like, "cmon bitch shoot me". who whole "im sean bell" thing was extra too...jimmys a punk lmao.

SEERLOVESKAIN

HIP HOP POLICE PULLS A GUN OUT ON JIM JONES / DIPSET BACKSTAGE [VIDEO]
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2008, 01:55:15 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/r3L9rcDBTx8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/r3L9rcDBTx8</a>

westsiderider323

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2008, 03:32:57 PM »
i hate tha fuckin police

OchoCinco

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2008, 05:05:52 PM »
I don't really care about Jim Jones...

But who's that chick, OchoCinco?

ye i dont know but shes fine as hell 8)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2008, 12:46:14 PM »
eye hate white people. and eye hate white cops even more. but on a sidenote: jimmy is a good actor. eye love how he just wild out as soon as niggas get infront of him he popping off. dipset= clowns  and know wonder why the niggas that like him on here are even bigger clowns