Author Topic: Kobe Ain't No MJ  (Read 1713 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Kobe Ain't No MJ
« on: June 14, 2008, 07:41:52 AM »
He ain't even better.

MJ would've NEVER....EVER let his team lose a 20 point edge...IN THE FUCKIN FINALS... I don't give a fuck if Kobe's team fell asleep in the late 3rd/early 4th. Kobe had to stop the bleeding.  He has to go into games thinking he might never get back here agian!

Cuz believe me...if Lakers lose this series...and never come back to another championship...y'all can bet the only sports fans who'll say Kobe is better than MJ will be laker fans...thats it.

Shaq is 20 times the players Lamar Gay Ass Odom or Pau the Fagoot Gasol will ever be.

Note: If the Lakers somehow manage to come back  and WIN this series...i'll take everything back
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Kobe Ain't No MJ
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 10:05:15 AM »
You are correct in everything you said.

This series is over in Game 5 or 6.  LA may win on Sunday, but that's as close as they'll get.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 10:29:53 AM »
give Kobe a scottie pippen, not gumby gasol and see what happens...these comparisons are soo dumb just a way to take cheap shots at Kobe.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Corporate Hustler

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 11:31:04 AM »
not even taking this series into consideration, kobe ain't on MJ's level

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2008, 12:35:36 PM »
give Kobe a scottie pippen, not gumby gasol and see what happens...these comparisons are soo dumb just a way to take cheap shots at Kobe.

LOL...exactly. Jordan wouldn't even be in the Finals in the position Kobe is. If Pippen was on this current Laker team, no chance Boston would be up 3-1. Kobe@29>MJ@29... Kobe will win more rings and end his career as GOAT...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2008, 12:36:09 PM »
not even taking this series into consideration, kobe ain't on MJ's level

In what aspect? Kobe, skillwise, is better than Jordan...Don't believe me? Just ask Phil Jackson.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2008, 12:37:26 PM »
And to the idiots who say Kobe fell asleep in the 4th quarter, HE SCORED 10 POINTS...It was his teammates who didn't step up in offense and defense...Did you even watch the game? LOL.

teecee

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2008, 12:45:08 PM »
i dont know, i was CERTAIN Kobe was going to finally take the step into MJ like greatness with this series.  i bet 300 on it.  damn.  you are right, MJ would NEVER let his team lose after being up 20 points in a finals game.  EVER

and laker fans, dont come with this well, Kobe doesnt have Pippen etc, or Bynum isnt playing, because 99 percent of you were predictiing sweeps or five game series before the series started, even fucking dynasties.  

you know?  The lakers may still win this series.  they may very well turn into a dynasty.  Kobe may achieve MJ like greatness.  bt the fact it, he hasnt yet, the Lakers are down 3-1 because they arent playing that well and are maybe just playing a better team.  The celtics defence is sick SICK sick.  ask kobe.

what i dont want to hear are excuses by Lakers fans.  this is the finals, you man up or go home.  when the suns lost amare last year against the Spurs, Laker fans (aka Suns haters) on here said it didnt matter, they wouldnt have won anyway.  

so no fucking excuses.  maybe the lakers still win.  if they do, Kobe will be the reason they are able to do it, and he may then be talked about as a top 10 (maybe even top 5) all time great

and what i dont get is people like Nik.......when things go bad for the Lakers, its always fuck the rest of the team, its like Kobe can do no wrong.  are you a Lakers fan or a Kobe Stan?  come on man, you know Kobe isnt taking over when he has to. 

and yes, Kobe may be more skilled than Jordan, but noone worked harder than Jordan.  and noone had better results than Jordan.  the jury is still out on Kobe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2008, 12:51:41 PM »
i dont know, i was CERTAIN Kobe was going to finally take the step into MJ like greatness with this series.  i bet 300 on it.  damn.  you are right, MJ would NEVER let his team lose after being up 20 points in a finals game.  EVER

and laker fans, dont come with this well, Kobe doesnt have Pippen etc, or Bynum isnt playing, because 99 percent of you were predictiing sweeps or five game series before the series started, even fucking dynasties. 

you know?  The lakers may still win this series.  they may very well turn into a dynasty.  Kobe may achieve MJ like greatness.  bt the fact it, he hasnt yet, the Lakers are down 3-1 because they arent playing that well and are maybe just playing a better team.  The celtics defence is sick SICK sick.  ask kobe.

what i dont want to hear are excuses by Lakers fans.  this is the finals, you man up or go home.  when the suns lost amare last year against the Spurs, Laker fans (aka Suns haters) on here said it didnt matter, they wouldnt have won anyway.   

so no fucking excuses.  maybe the lakers still win.  if they do, Kobe will be the reason they are able to do it, and he may then be talked about as a top 10 (maybe even top 5) all time great

and what i dont get is people like Nik.......when things go bad for the Lakers, its always fuck the rest of the team, its like Kobe can do no wrong.  are you a Lakers fan or a Kobe Stan?  come on man, you know Kobe isnt taking over when he has to. 

and yes, Kobe may be more skilled than Jordan, but noone worked harder than Jordan.  and noone had better results than Jordan.  the jury is still out on Kobe

Yea, we all predicted that the Lakers would sweep or win in 5, but none of us predicted that Pau Gasol or Lamar Odom would completely DISAPPEAR! That's where we lost, not in anything Kobe did...And Kobe is known to have a stronger work-ethic than Jordan. Ask anyone who's seen both players at work. You're saying Kobe didn't take over when he needed to, but he scored 10 points in the Final quarter! It's his TEAMMATES who let up on defense and stopped playing their games on offense...Jordan woulda' been no better off. In fact, I don't think Jordan woulda been able to turn a 42 win team to a Finals contender in the span of a season. All the idiots using Game 4 as the reason Kobe isn't on Jordan's level are out of their mind...PeACe

PS...Kobe's already accepted as a top 3 player in this leage. LOL@"maybe a top 5". I, along with many others, put him right at the top.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2008, 01:09:59 PM »
What is it about Kobe that makes LAker fan so Bias towards him.mIts fucking incredible. IN this forum ive never read someone say something bad about KObe and laker fan agree even if it was well written and thoughtfull. At time its funny at times its juts fucking sad.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2008, 01:11:42 PM »
What is it about Kobe that makes LAker fan so Bias towards him.mIts fucking incredible. IN this forum ive never read someone say something bad about KObe and laker fan agree even if it was well written and thoughtfull. At time its funny at times its juts fucking sad.

It has nothing to do with bias...many people who are not Laker fans have said Kobe is as good or better than Jordan. You're just a casual basketball fan, so what would you know?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2008, 01:16:39 PM »
One Game They lost and he was the only one that did anything at the end of that game, it was kobe vs Boston and he got guys open shots, when he gets trippled teamed and give guys wide open shot after shot what is he supposed to do? Force shit? Then ud be doggin him for that...Too many haters. What if Paxson or Kerr wouldnt have hit those big shots and passes from Jordans in those finals? Would u be saying Jordan didnt step up blah blah blah? Some people on this forum are too much lol..

The Best of 3 Worlds

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2008, 01:17:48 PM »

It has nothing to do with bias...many people who are not Laker fans have said Kobe is as good or better than Jordan. You're just a casual basketball fan, so what would you know?

Well you do know more about this sport in particular then me but i dint make a statement baout Kobe being better or worse i made a statement about how Kobe fans seem to have a bias.

Now write me something back, i know you got a answer for everything

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2008, 03:13:24 PM »
That's the same as saying Jordan fans have a bias towards him, though...LOL

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2008, 03:46:06 PM »
They are both great, they both have rings, and they look identical on the court. Were never gonna agree on whose the best..

The Best of 3 Worlds