Author Topic: A TOPIC ABOUT JOB:)  (Read 372 times)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

A TOPIC ABOUT JOB:)
« on: June 14, 2008, 10:09:13 AM »
eheheh yall know job is white right

prove it to us that your balck cuz you certainly does not sound black

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Re: A TOPIC ABOUT JOB:)
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 01:53:06 PM »
...How do you "Sound" black?
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 02:00:06 PM »

for real...i would have thought mike tyson was an old white women if i never saw him on tv.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 02:02:44 PM »

for real...i would have thought mike tyson was an old white women if i never saw him on tv.

lmao

Sparegeez

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2008, 02:04:17 PM »
He's not white you dumb bitch. He is hispanic.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2008, 02:33:07 PM »
He's not white you dumb bitch. He is hispanic.

He's not one of those crazy dutch boys?

D-Stress

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2008, 02:42:19 PM »
JOB-bitch ass racist cunt

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2008, 03:27:11 PM »

first off shout out to bedford.........for finally representing and sayin at least something...........eye know u dont want to go overboard becuase oyu dont want to dissappoint ya white friends and all but shiitt nigga this was a step......... eye invite more real niggas to start reppin like jookin recently forreal

second off
eye was going to ignore this topic... cuz its obvious this cave bitch is eager for some attention.how u just come out of no where wit my dick in your mouth........straight out the boondocks like Jobs is this or that............niggas please go get a life and eye am out peace to all the real niggas reppin and not drooling over white cave bitches..... ayo quiet truth whats good nigga?

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2008, 03:48:04 PM »

first off shout out to bedford.........for finally representing and sayin at least something...........eye know u dont want to go overboard becuase oyu dont want to dissappoint ya white friends and all but shiitt nigga this was a step......... eye invite more real niggas to start reppin like jookin recently forreal

second off
eye was going to ignore this topic... cuz its obvious this cave bitch is eager for some attention.how u just come out of no where wit my dick in your mouth........straight out the boondocks like Jobs is this or that............niggas please go get a life and eye am out peace to all the real niggas reppin and not drooling over white cave bitches..... ayo quiet truth whats good nigga?

Lol....It took me a while to interpret what you meant...But believe me when i say

1) I hate white people who say "You don't sound Black", them muthaphuckas wouldn't know what it means to wake up and be black for even 2 seconds, facing oppresion when you try to get a job, stereotyped to be the under-acheiver when a majority of black people in reality are smarter than white people.

2) White people who try to act Black, you know them ones, Pants low, change of speech, use the word Nigga like it's nothing...etc etc.

3) I often cuss white people in my class, it's no secret. I don't hate white people as much as Job, but in the end of the day ya'll do some stupid stuff that needs to be pointed out seriously.

(TV Show Jackass, them white bitches who starve themself, emo's/goths who try to be different from other white folk when in reality they're all the same, the ones who spend so much time in the pub they basically live there, their common sense, why they should NOT be using the word Negro/any word relating to our past, the one's who call Hip-Hop/R&B music shite and consider Rock/Indie music the best).

:grumpy:

Plus, Whoorider's got a stereotypical mind. No respect for her here.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2008, 03:50:10 PM »
Oh and G, don't be de-grading me like that about disappoint white friends, we've already had a similar arguement like this months ago/ last year  :laugh:. I don't hold my opinion back on any ethnicity for anyone.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2008, 04:53:24 PM »

second off

Lol....It took me a while to interpret what you meant...But believe me when i say

1) I hate white people who say "You don't sound Black", them muthaphuckas wouldn't know what it means to wake up and be black for even 2 seconds, facing oppresion when you try to get a job, stereotyped to be the under-acheiver when a majority of black people in reality are smarter than white people.

2) White people who try to act Black, you know them ones, Pants low, change of speech, use the word Nigga like it's nothing...etc etc.

3) I often cuss white people in my class, it's no secret. I don't hate white people as much as Job, but in the end of the day ya'll do some stupid stuff that needs to be pointed out seriously.

(TV Show Jackass, them white bitches who starve themself, emo's/goths who try to be different from other white folk when in reality they're all the same, the ones who spend so much time in the pub they basically live there, their common sense, why they should NOT be using the word Negro/any word relating to our past, the one's who call Hip-Hop/R&B music shite and consider Rock/Indie music the best).

:grumpy:

Plus, Whoorider's got a stereotypical mind. No respect for her here.
word.........word.........and hmmmmmmm word......... but yo that type of thinkin be dividing niggas.........like what do niggas mean when they say so and so dont act or talk Black. like what they tryin to say....... if a nigga is intelligent and carries himself with self respect he aint Black but he white ( because white people are so smart and the epitome of what everyone should imitate.........YEAH THE FUCK RITE).............hmmmmmmmmmmmm so eye guess if a nigga is not smart and just jokes all day and has no interesting of bettering himself than eye guess he is Black..........you feel me. eye am tellin you if niggas aint actin like Flavor Flava they aint Black. you know...

like they say this whole board or the majority of this whole board is white....... look at how many of these devils use the word nigga....... the only white people on this bitch that eye like is Kill and notorius tda straight up.

Oh and G, don't be de-grading me like that about disappoint white friends, we've already had a similar arguement like this months ago/ last year  :laugh:. I don't hold my opinion back on any ethnicity for anyone.

indeed you right right, apologizes , apologizes...... but you cant tell me that majority of Blacks on here arent just some straight uncle tom house niggas........ acting like they dont relate to the shit eye kick.........

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2008, 05:49:36 PM »
the one's who call Hip-Hop/R&B music shite and consider Rock/Indie music the best).
Ok, I won't get into another race discussion (probably), but what's wrong with having a taste in music favoring rock?

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2008, 05:50:16 PM »
Well Bedford you have to appreciate that there will be folks out there that will not share the said taste in your Music..This is expected. So if they considerer Rock/Indie music better, that cuz they can relate to it..You Know??
Just like you can relate better to Hip Hop/R&B than you can to Rock/Indie..You Know..
I'm just pointing out something in your post there!!

Yes i do get kinda peep off with White Folks or other races trying to act Black. The occasion 'Word' "Bro".."Home Boy'.."What's crackin" Gets kinda old real Fast. Some of the folks at work were very fond of suing the aforementioned phrase each time they were referring to me. It got kinda weird. Until i approached them and asked them to stop using such phrases adn to speak with me in a manner that an office would warrant.
My Name ain't  'Yo Brother"
I've never understood why they have to pound their heart when they say 'One Love',I'm down with a Brother'..adn that is usually followed by a little dance..???

For the one that sag their pants low, or wear jewelry, or dress like their fave rapper. I can't get mad at them I just watch them and laugh!  That does not really bug me as much as one/group of them all dressed up, in baggy jeans, fitted cap tilted to the right,bandanna hanging low,trying to front that he is 'More Black Than Me' becuase I'm not wearing like Clothes-Trust me this has happened more than twice!!

That alone wrecks my head!!!.. But i guess it's just how it is..

As for 'Not Sounding Black'....I am really Perturbed as to how many times I've been asked 'Where Did You Learn English,Your English Is So Good' by every Irish Person I've worked with/met  here in the Emerald Isle!!
I'm juts tired of that Question. But i do take into account, the number of Black folks that are not fluent in  English language [Both Written/Spoken or Both] So i can excuse that, but Sometimes it drives me Mad!!!

However something that isn't really spoken about, is the rift that is caused by the condescending nature of a few Black against their own; most notably those who do not have a good command of the English language..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2008, 03:02:51 AM »
the one's who call Hip-Hop/R&B music shite and consider Rock/Indie music the best).
Ok, I won't get into another race discussion (probably), but what's wrong with having a taste in music favoring rock?

Haha nothing's wrong with that. It's when they Claim as if it's a fact shared by the whole world that Rock/Indie is considered the best genre, it's pure opinion no matter if a majority of a bunch of people voted it to be better. If people prefer any other genre i can respect that and even agree with them if they feel a song is pretty good and try have me listen to it. When one claims a genre is better than another, THAT'S when conflict kicks off.

When white people can't interpret opinion against fact that i have to say something. I could point out other ethnicity's but the thing is i never come across this problem with them. People of Indian decent i've found have been driving by withthe window down, 2pac on full blast wearing a turban...Lol funny shit  :laugh:

What ya'll must take down to remember is i won't ever try convert people to my taste in music, you can't change peoples opinions. And if you can, it isn't down in a minute or so, it takes time. Something i don't need to give up and waste my time on. I've got mine, they can get theirs nigga.

It's annoying to find people say "If you don't dress or sound black you're not black".

Since when is pants sagging low, speech slurred, lack of education and faith in getting a job being black ????

Job you hit the nail right in the head, the black ethnicity has been portrayed by too many as a culture full of dimwits and if you happen to show any smarts, you're instantly portrayed as being a 'Bounty'

(Bounty = Black on the outside, white on the inside, just like the chocolate bar)

That uncle tom nigga comment... :laugh: You guna name anyone you're referring to in particular?

Corporate Hustler

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2008, 08:25:44 AM »
some of the black people sound pretty smart here