Author Topic: So i bought an Ipod......  (Read 345 times)

NotoriousTDA

So i bought an Ipod......
« on: June 14, 2008, 05:03:29 PM »
and it converted all my songs from my windows n shit to Itunes but all of the album covers and some of the albums dont have their titles n shit like they did on windows media player.

Is there anyway i can just synch my shit from windows to my ipod without any problems liek this? Cuz all my shit is organized to a tee on my windows and i dont want to go through all the fuckin work of doing the track names n shit ect. (plus what the fuck is up with paying for album covers or something through itunes!?!? TOTAL BS!)

Can anyone help me? Ive synched most of my music to my ipod already and its all unorganized and all over the place.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: So i bought an Ipod......
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 05:29:19 PM »
If you don't have the iPhone or iTouch, you should use Winamp for adding music to your ipod. It's amazing how Apple gets away with releasing these pretty high quality ipods, with the crappiest software on earth.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 05:45:31 PM »
Apple keeps getting away with a lot of things, they're catching up on Microsoft, fast.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 09:03:06 AM »
so is there anyway i can synch the tracks from windows to my ipod?

Jome

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 09:05:55 AM »
Get MediaMonkey, 100 times better than CrapTunes. (Yeah, weak pun)

Easy to sync with Ipod, and adding album covers & organizing is way easier..

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 09:18:14 AM »
Get MediaMonkey, 100 times better than CrapTunes. (Yeah, weak pun)
I like "SpyTunes" better, yeah

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 09:48:57 AM »
fuck bro.  u should have waited on woot.com to get a cheap as sansa! 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 10:01:30 AM »
so im gunna have to delete the music from my ipod then synch the songs from media monkey?

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 10:30:10 AM »
yeah media monkey doing the same shit man. It doesnt help my situation at all.

Jome

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2008, 11:37:51 AM »
I don't get exactly what you're asking for..
If it's album covers for all albums, then it's easy in MediaMonkey, just make sure to have the album cover Jpg in the album cover, then highlight & right click the album tracks, and then Option -> Album Graphics -> Use On All Selected Tracks. (You can choose the cover from My comp, it will select the album folder by default, for quickness).
You can even let MediaMonkey fetch album covers from Amazon.com.

If you want Ipod to have the same folder structure as Windows, I don't think that's possible, but it's not that difficult to tag your albums to imitate folder structure..

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2008, 12:27:38 PM »
Like all of my shit is organized on windows media. Everythings in order. But when its converted over to media monkey and itunes its all unorganized. Like Featuring artists that are on songs that should just be in one album, have their own seperate album.

So basically im gunna have to spend days resorting everything out again?

Did Apple put a block on ipods so that you cant sync your shit from windows or somehting? because it says there isnt a device inserted when i have my ipod connected and my windows media player up.

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2008, 12:32:08 PM »
yeah iPods don't work with Windows shit...

but for the album covers, all you gotta do is highlight all the songs from an album, then right click and hit "Get Album Artwork" and with most albums it works  8)

and with your library, go to the top and click on Artist and that should sort everything how you want it

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2008, 01:53:48 PM »
aight so i got everything organized on itunes now. Do i have to delete the songs off my ipod then re-synch them so they are organized or do i just plug that shit in and it will do it for me?

Cuz on some albums there was 2 of each track, so i had to do some deleting too. Will it make the changes for me? or do i have to delete everything an re-synch them?

Blood$

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2008, 01:56:52 PM »
I think you gotta delete everything and throw them back on, or just click on the iPod when you see it in iTunes and then do all the same shit to the songs already on there

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2008, 02:16:41 PM »
alright thanks man. Much appreciated!

What do i go to restore? That only deletes the shit of my ipod right? not my itunes?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 02:26:00 PM by Notorious T.D.A »