Author Topic: WEST FEST SHOW IN VENTURA  (Read 423 times)

stR8hu$tlin

• Lil Geezy
WEST FEST SHOW IN VENTURA
« on: June 15, 2008, 10:53:21 AM »
I just gotta say that the show was off the hook!!!!.....everyone put on a good show.  Snoop Dogg and Tha Dogg Pound performing classic after classic; shit was dope
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 11:07:52 AM by stR8hu$tlin »

805Cyclone

Re: WEST FEST SHOW IN VENTURA
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 12:05:12 PM »
Yeah show was tight. The only person missing was Nate Dogg. Snoop tore it up.

chunkc85

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Tha Buziness
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 06:20:51 PM »
I just gotta say that the show was off the hook!!!!.....everyone put on a good show.  Snoop Dogg and Tha Dogg Pound performing classic after classic; shit was dope
Hell yeah it was great show. The only thing tho is that it was hot as fuck in their.

Snoop tore it up.
Really? I've seen snoop live a couple of times and compared to this time he seemed a little lazy on some of the songs not all, but then again most of the times have been at powerhouse where he kinda has to rip every song.

Where were you guys at? Oh and I filmed pretty much every act except for domino and snoop(the battery on my camera died) but I did get a pick of everyone at the show on stage at the end of the show. I will put up the pics and I will try and upload the vids to youtube but I dont wanna get sued or anything like that.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 06:25:38 PM by chunkc85 »

So Parallel

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 10:41:51 PM »
why is it that they not having any shows south of Ventura ?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 01:09:09 AM »

Where were you guys at? Oh and I filmed pretty much every act except for domino and snoop(the battery on my camera died) but I did get a pick of everyone at the show on stage at the end of the show. I will put up the pics and I will try and upload the vids to youtube but I dont wanna get sued or anything like that.

If you managed to get some good, clear footage shoot it over we might be able to put something together with it for the site.

805Cyclone

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 01:31:44 AM »
I was in the VIP section up front. There were these old ass ladys in there 50's or 60's standing by me throwing up W's. It was some funny ass shit. Yeah it was hot ass hell. Guess they dont have AC in that place. I know what what you mean about Snoops preformance. I saw him at powerhouse and he went all out on every song. I thought he was jus High.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 10:54:33 AM »

why you think..TOO MUCH MAD COW DISEASE..BAD BEEF IN DA STREETS...

MAKO CAPONE vs. MC EIHT
SPIDER L0OC vs. SNOOP DOGG

NOW YOU TELL ME WHY THEY AINT GOIN SOUTH OF THE 805...

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2008, 10:58:29 AM »

MAKO CAPONE vs. MC EIHT

HAHAHAHA! I cant speak on Mako but the Loc wouldnt so shit to Snoop. He probably got like 60 bodyguards and all SPI got is a couple Crips wit a little heat.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2008, 11:09:55 AM »

MAKO CAPONE vs. MC EIHT

HAHAHAHA! I cant speak on Mako but the Loc wouldnt so shit to Snoop. He probably got like 60 bodyguards and all SPI got is a couple Crips wit a little heat.

WELL A COUPLE OF CRIPS WIT HEAT IS BETTER THAN 60 BODY GUARDS THAT 10 OUT OF 60 GOT HEART.. PLUS HEART AINT GON STOP NO HEAT.. BUT MAKO.. ON EIHTS ASS..

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2008, 11:14:52 AM »

MAKO CAPONE vs. MC EIHT

WELL A COUPLE OF CRIPS WIT HEAT IS BETTER THAN 60 BODY GUARDS THAT 10 OUT OF 60 GOT HEART.. PLUS HEART AINT GON STOP NO HEAT.. BUT MAKO.. ON EIHTS ASS..
Haha!

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2008, 11:27:16 AM »

MAKO CAPONE vs. MC EIHT

YEAH ILL TAKE A COUPLE OF CRIPS ANY DAY OVER A BODYGUARD WHO GOTTA GO HOME TO WIFE AND KIDS..

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2008, 02:11:16 PM »

If you managed to get some good, clear footage shoot it over we might be able to put something together with it for the site.

YEAH THATD BE DOPE!

We Fly High

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2008, 05:34:22 PM »
west fest was really good in ventura. the crowd was awesome. and i know the performers and artists definitely appreciated that..

mo4kam

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2008, 07:04:28 PM »
Show was BOMB! Snoop did a LONG set. Definitely worth the money. YOU SHOULD CHECK IT!

westside159

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2008, 12:18:04 AM »
Geah they put it down in every city they hit tore it down , in seattle,wa 18th , the real Westcoast will stay on top 4 life !!! Geah 08' 8) 8) is tha year yall !!