Author Topic: Turkey vs Czech rep.  (Read 251 times)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Turkey vs Czech rep.
« on: June 15, 2008, 10:04:56 PM »
that shit was crazy!   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Corporate Hustler

Re: Turkey vs Czech rep.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 03:06:53 AM »
yea that was the best game of the tournament so far

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 03:29:31 AM »
I fuckin' missed that shit and I'm PISSED!Everybody sayin' how crazy the game was
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 04:30:57 AM »
I watched the other game, but I saw most of extra time here, plus all the highlights and goals. Probably one of the best games so far, along with POR - CZE, ESP - RUS and the Dutch games.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 05:02:00 AM »
I wasn't watching it, but friends in schools told me, that it was coach's fault, when he took down some defensive player and put there offensive when Turkey was still at our goal...doesn't matter, there are too old player that needs to be changed by young, next time

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 06:59:36 AM »
crazy ass game!!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

smegma

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 07:07:13 AM »

It certainly wasn't the best game of the tournament. It was one of the most entertaining though.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2008, 07:26:56 AM »
great game, there was a penalty for Czechs after 2-0 i think...Croatia vs Turkia in Vienna...history repeats itself.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Corporate Hustler

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2008, 08:00:44 AM »

It certainly wasn't the best game of the tournament. It was one of the most entertaining though.

what was the best game then?

smegma

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2008, 08:31:43 AM »

Netherlands-France was better... Germany-Poland was better... Netherlands-Italy was better... Czech Rep-Portugal was better... Spain-Sweden was better...

Shit, I don't know. Probably more were better, but both CR and Turkey did not play great. Two of the three Turkish goals can be directly blamed on the goalie of CR. Was Turkey really that good then, you think?

Lazar

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2008, 08:44:19 AM »
Not really deep in soccer, but I watched all EM games so far and DAMN, this game was just crazy. All turks in my neighbourhoodwent totally crazy after the game lol

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2008, 10:44:46 AM »
glad turkey won, there much more entertaining than the czechs

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Corporate Hustler

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2008, 12:06:50 PM »

Netherlands-France was better... Germany-Poland was better... Netherlands-Italy was better... Czech Rep-Portugal was better... Spain-Sweden was better...

Shit, I don't know. Probably more were better, but both CR and Turkey did not play great. Two of the three Turkish goals can be directly blamed on the goalie of CR. Was Turkey really that good then, you think?

nah turkey wasnt playing great especially not the first 70 minutes. they only played good the last 20 minutes or so. but i thought it was the most exciting game to watch.

netherlands-france was a good game but france was attacking the whole time and then netherlands would just counterattack and score

the games you mentioned were too one sided.. you get what im saying

'EclipZe

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2008, 10:02:49 PM »
was a nice victory for the turks, but damnit that goalie of them is one stupid mofo lol getting red for nothing

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2008, 04:20:15 AM »
was a nice victory for the turks, but damnit that goalie of them is one stupid mofo lol getting red for nothing
Koller is an asshole too, he ran into the goal keeper and then went to him and basically started bitching about his own fault. No excuse for pulling this kind of shit though, a red card is a red card. Lol at Tuncay standing there in the end :D