Author Topic: Recorded conversation between Buck and 50 (Buck crying)  (Read 1064 times)

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
Re: Recorded conversation between Buck and 50 (Buck crying)
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2008, 11:38:50 AM »
DAMN 50 OWNED DAT NIGGA

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2008, 11:53:23 AM »
buck got owned.. period.
makes him look like a bitch saying he doesnt care about G UNIt yet he is crying on the phone trying to get back in....

AnybodyKilla

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2008, 12:02:51 PM »
This is a bitch move releasing this shit, these sorta convo's shouldnt be released publicly, it's just being done for promotion as they kno that TOS is gonna flop, so they've released this to get them exposure. Fuck 50.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2008, 12:03:33 PM »
Damn, thats some funny shit. But i guess 50 was just tired of all the backstabbers like Game and just felt like he had to put this out to not lose again. BUT he shoulda waited to see if Buck did/said some more stupid shit. Unless that "Fuck G-Unit" comment came out after the convo, then i understand completely LOL!!!

Elano

THERE IS ALREADY A FUCKIN THREAD ABOUT IT

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2008, 12:19:59 PM »
This is a bitch move releasing this shit, these sorta convo's shouldnt be released publicly, it's just being done for promotion as they kno that TOS is gonna flop, so they've released this to get them exposure. Fuck 50.

aint no bitch move..

a nigga runnin around sayin u owe him money and u never received shit royalty wise.... talkin like he jus some kind of boss..

when he aint got a pot to piss in..and the nigga that u sayin fuck u too.. took u from bein broke and not havin shit to where u at now...

u gone sit up there let that shit go....n he sayin fuck u..like u aint shit..then u got the convo..

i'd do the same exact thang...

50 didnt even have to waste his time arguin..jus release the tape... never bite the hand that feed u..

boy let buck do anything he want... but he cant take care of his money situation...50 come from the same cloth as master p and baby...

boyz constantly shit on p n baby bout fuckin niggas over... but gotta realize some of them people..never had shit to begin with..and didnt know what to do with the grand they had..

ex bg.. he a clucker..he can never shake that monkey off his back..the best thing he ever did was move out the n.o kuz he woulda been dead by now.....baby knew the shit thats why he did what he did to doogie... doogie fuckin up his money... how u gone get 25,000 go out blow it dope...and the money goes right back to baby...

say what u want about 50..he did the right thing... look how real buck is..

shoe was on the other foot ..niggas wouldnt hear the end of it..

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2008, 12:36:35 PM »
Looks like Buck is panicking, and trying to rebuild ANY bridges he's damaged in an effort to stabilize his career. Check Fat Joe's lyrics on the "Ain't Saying Nothin' (Remix)":

"You heard Game, his enemy's my enemy / Young Buck calling me, he wanna be a friend to me."

Maybe there's more truth to the above raps than first thought? Who knows, but it all seems very suspect.

(SMH at this conversation being recorded and leaked.)
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2008, 12:56:04 PM »
thought it was low 50 putting this out there, but in all honesty i dindt really understand what buck was going on about.

Was he basically worrying because he is broke ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2008, 01:20:59 PM »
LOL Buck's released a diss already, dope tune but unneeded ???

http://www.zshare.net/audio/13825725360f27a3/

Al Bundy

shit was recorded from a year ago

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2008, 03:58:17 PM »

Efrain

shit was recorded from a year ago

You know, I think that's Buck's spin for damage control (of which his camp seems to be in serious high gear for). On that phone call he's talking about the G-unit album and trying to make things cool for its release. I bet that conversation was more recent.

Buck basically son'd himself here, 50 didn't have to do anything. And it's just showing that all the things 50 said over the past few months about Buck's spending, his debts, his erratic and contradictory behavior etc, is all true. The guy isn't just crying, he's all over the place... like he's a mess. I actually feel bad for him, but not for what's happening between him and G-Unit. That's the bed he and only he made and the fact he's now gotta sleep in it is just that.

You gotta give it to 50 though, dude is exceptionally savvy and powerful. Cross this guy and he WILL destroy you. Period. 

I don't know what Buck was thinking.

Muhfukka

« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2008, 05:55:28 PM »
young buck let those drugs get to his head and now he looks like a little bitch straight up

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2008, 06:25:12 PM »
fuck everyone saying "50's fucked up"...you all know if buck did this to 50, you guys would be all on bucks nuts saying hes awsome, and blah blah blah! :grumpy: