Author Topic: Kobe's final stats in the biggest game of his career as a 'leader'  (Read 778 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kobe's final stats in the biggest game of his career as a 'leader'
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2008, 12:00:23 PM »
KOBE CANT DO IT WITHOUT SHAQ.

No, it ain't about that. He reached the Finals without him, so he can def do it without Shaq. It's like i said: Jordan had something more and unique. He knew how to win, and he was menthally stronger, probably. That doesn't mean Kobe can't win witout Shaq, that Kobe ain't the MVP, that Kobe ain't the best player in the NBA, that Kobe can't win more titles than Jordan in his career.

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2008, 04:12:27 PM »
KOBE CANT DO IT WITHOUT SHAQ.

No, it ain't about that. He reached the Finals without him, so he can def do it without Shaq. It's like i said: Jordan had something more and unique. He knew how to win, and he was menthally stronger, probably. That doesn't mean Kobe can't win witout Shaq, that Kobe ain't the MVP, that Kobe ain't the best player in the NBA, that Kobe can't win more titles than Jordan in his career.

I AGREE. MJ >>>> KOBE. YOU'RE RIGHT!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2008, 05:03:51 PM »
With you guys it's always black or white. God or moron. Leader or fugitive. MVP or overrated. The truth is in the middle, guys. Kobe is no doubt the best player in the League, and he's no doubt the most skilled one. He deserved the MVP award and played great till the NBA Finals (just ask Denver, Utah and San Antonio). But he had problems against Boston defence. Expecially in the shooting selection. Boston shutted him down with a great team defence, and great solo performances in defence by Allen, Pierce and Posey. He was forced to make off-balanced shots, and never find a nice flow. The comparision with Jordan is wrong. First of all because Pippen never flopped like Gasol/Odom did. Second, because Jordan was menthally stronger than him. Third, because this comparision is getting boring for real. Let Kobe be Kobe. He's the best player in the League NOW. He doesn't have to go back to the past to play against Magic, Bird, Michael, Dr. J, etc.. to prove he's the MVP. Just like Shaq didn't have to play against Wilt, Kareem, Bill etc.. to get a ring. Stop living off the past. Let's talk about those NBA Finals. Celtics deserved the ring. Props to them. That's it.

Whats this? A logical Laker fan? We gotta celebrate, nigga! I thought you were extinct!

What you talkin about? I agree with everything Antonio just said, besides Jordan being "mentally stronger"...

Antonio, Jordan wasn't mentally stronger than Kobe, bro...You, out of everyone, should know that one of Kobe's biggest strengths is his mental game. I know you remember the days when Kobe would fly straight from Colorado to the game in a private jet and pour in 40+ points immediately after landing...   Jordan simply ALWAYS had an amazing veteran supporting cast that played defense for 48 minutes and ran the offense to perfection. If he had to play with the 2nd youngest team in the league like Kobe, best believe we'd be singing a different tune.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2008, 05:15:29 PM »
keep cryin wit yo what ifs. if yo daddy woulda skeeted on your mommas face we all wouldnt have to watch you make up 100000 excuses for your leader not being mentally tough enough to overcome the boston celtics defense.

or not being mentally tough enough to win a ring without shaq, or even mentally tough enough to keep a 24 point lead at home. he's not even mentally tough enough to make 5 shots in the entire second half of an elimination game.

wahhhhhhhh

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2008, 05:32:28 PM »
With you guys it's always black or white. God or moron. Leader or fugitive. MVP or overrated. The truth is in the middle, guys. Kobe is no doubt the best player in the League, and he's no doubt the most skilled one. He deserved the MVP award and played great till the NBA Finals (just ask Denver, Utah and San Antonio). But he had problems against Boston defence. Expecially in the shooting selection. Boston shutted him down with a great team defence, and great solo performances in defence by Allen, Pierce and Posey. He was forced to make off-balanced shots, and never find a nice flow. The comparision with Jordan is wrong. First of all because Pippen never flopped like Gasol/Odom did. Second, because Jordan was menthally stronger than him. Third, because this comparision is getting boring for real. Let Kobe be Kobe. He's the best player in the League NOW. He doesn't have to go back to the past to play against Magic, Bird, Michael, Dr. J, etc.. to prove he's the MVP. Just like Shaq didn't have to play against Wilt, Kareem, Bill etc.. to get a ring. Stop living off the past. Let's talk about those NBA Finals. Celtics deserved the ring. Props to them. That's it.

Whats this? A logical Laker fan? We gotta celebrate, nigga! I thought you were extinct!

What you talkin about? I agree with everything Antonio just said, besides Jordan being "mentally stronger"...

Antonio, Jordan wasn't mentally stronger than Kobe, bro...You, out of everyone, should know that one of Kobe's biggest strengths is his mental game. I know you remember the days when Kobe would fly straight from Colorado to the game in a private jet and pour in 40+ points immediately after landing...   Jordan simply ALWAYS had an amazing veteran supporting cast that played defense for 48 minutes and ran the offense to perfection. If he had to play with the 2nd youngest team in the league like Kobe, best believe we'd be singing a different tune.

jordan is better than kobe at every phase of the game except for shooting 3's and raping white girls
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2008, 05:43:31 PM »
MJ in place of Kobe on this current Laker squad = No Finals

End.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2008, 05:44:46 PM »

End.

LOL!!!

mj + laker squad = 7 game loss by a PP fade away buckett
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2008, 05:51:54 PM »
^Yea, cuz the Lakers woulda somehow became defensive stoppers with MJ...Gasol woulda flourished at the center spot and Odom woulda mysteriously transformed into a top tier player at power forward...Jordan really does work miracles, huh?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2008, 07:31:42 PM »
^Yea, cuz the Lakers woulda somehow became defensive stoppers with MJ...Gasol woulda flourished at the center spot and Odom woulda mysteriously transformed into a top tier player at power forward...Jordan really does work miracles, huh?

MJ is like kobe but 10x better

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2008, 07:46:16 PM »

End.

Kobe in place of MJ on the 1993 Bulls = no playoffs. Isn't baseless and unfounded speculation fun?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2008, 08:43:40 PM »

MJ is like kobe but 10x better

yes...you also said "T-Mac>Kobe" and "the 2008 Celtics are the best team ever"...I'm pretty sure your opinion is respected around here. :)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2008, 08:44:39 PM »

End.

Kobe in place of MJ on the 1993 Bulls = no playoffs. Isn't baseless and unfounded speculation fun?

How is that possible when the Bulls made the ECF without Jordan? LOL

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2008, 08:48:20 PM »

End.

so jordan wasnt there when the bulls beat PHX in the finals?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2008, 09:06:14 PM »

End.

yes, he was...but I'm talking about the next year, when he retired.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2008, 09:15:30 PM »

End.

yes, he was...but I'm talking about the next year, when he retired.

I see. Well like I said, "Isn't baseless, unfounded speculation fun?"