Author Topic: Kobe's final stats in the biggest game of his career as a 'leader'  (Read 777 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Kobe's final stats in the biggest game of his career as a 'leader'
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2008, 09:27:34 PM »
yes it is

lets all play fantasy world

instead of reading the final score: 131-92
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2008, 04:03:14 AM »
What you talkin about? I agree with everything Antonio just said, besides Jordan being "mentally stronger"...

Antonio, Jordan wasn't mentally stronger than Kobe, bro...You, out of everyone, should know that one of Kobe's biggest strengths is his mental game. I know you remember the days when Kobe would fly straight from Colorado to the game in a private jet and pour in 40+ points immediately after landing...   Jordan simply ALWAYS had an amazing veteran supporting cast that played defense for 48 minutes and ran the offense to perfection. If he had to play with the 2nd youngest team in the league like Kobe, best believe we'd be singing a different tune.

Hey, i'm not saying Kobe is wack!!!!!! Follow me. Jordan and Kobe had really different careers, and that's why i don't even like comparing them. Kobe started as the backup SG of L.A. fan fav Eddie Jones. He didn't start his career playing as the franchise man of his team, cause that team was clearly Shaq's team. He grew up and he became probably as important as Shaq for the Lakers, but what i'm saying is that his scenario was different from Jordan's one. Jordan had all eyes on him, it was his team, it was Jordan & co., the best player in the world AND the Bulls. If Bulls flopped, it was Jordan flopping. You know. With the Shaq Lakers it was different. Kobe shared the pressure with Shaq. It was easier for him not only cause Shaq was a wonderful player, but also because he was getting media attention and pressure off him. I know they weren't exactly best friends, but trust me, having Shaq on your team helps you having some pressure off you. He started being "the man" 4 years ago, when Lakers traded Shaq. So he's still in the process where he's learning how to be a leader and how to handle the pressure of playing in a team called "Kobe's team". The interesting thing is that Jordan won his first MVP in his 4th year. Kobe too. That's his 4th year as the solo leader of the Lakers. So he's taking his time. But he wasn't probably prepared as Jordan was to handle the pressure of the Play Offs all on him. I mean Lakers never won a round before this season in the 3 previous seasons without Shaq. And in one of those 3 Lakers didn't even reach the Playoff!! He went all of a sudden from facing Phoenix in the first round to playing in the Finals with a team built around him. He needs 2-3 more years to become as menthally strong as Michael. Michael knew the Play Offs like NOBODY. He knew how to handle the pressure like NOBODY. He was used to have a team built around him and being "the man". Kobe is just starting a new career, the #24 one. He's learning. But, like i said, nothing can stop him from becoming better than Jordan, or as menthally strong as Jordan. He's just in his 4th solo season, and he got himself an MVP throphy (althought he deserved at least another one in those 4 years) and the NBA Finals. This disaster will only make himself better. Like Magic after the 1894 Finals. He just got himself a new lesson to learn.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2008, 04:05:10 AM »
MJ in place of Kobe on this current Laker squad = No Finals

End.

C'mon. You ain't talking about T-Mac, homie!
I don't follow you on this one.
Michael was a wonderful player.
You're disrespecting him on here.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2008, 05:02:08 AM »

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2008, 08:30:10 AM »

End.

LMAO AT THIS DELUSIONAL ASS NIGGA

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2008, 10:04:28 AM »

End.

C'mon. You ain't talking about T-Mac, homie!
I don't follow you on this one.
Michael was a wonderful player.
You're disrespecting him on here.

I just don't see MJ doing what he did without those great defensive teams and veteran supporting casts...MJ was amazing, no doubt, but I still think Kobe pushed this Laker team to overachieve like no other. Next year is our year...PeACe

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2008, 10:41:19 AM »
No doubt.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2008, 10:59:16 AM »
Thats the biggest difference Jordan's guys PLAYED DEFENSE guys like Jud Beuchler were D'ing up. I think ppl forget how good there defense was back then...

The Best of 3 Worlds

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2008, 01:11:52 PM »
"im on top of the world"--kevin garnett

tru that