Author Topic: MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KOBE AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE.  (Read 1486 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KOBE AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE.
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2008, 05:45:38 PM »
^ Why do you keep saying that crap with the 42 win season part? Pierce took the Celtics from like the worst team in the league to the championship in 1 year. Wow, Pierce >>> MJ.  ::)

LOL

8)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2008, 05:48:48 PM »
^ Why do you keep saying that crap with the 42 win season part? Pierce took the Celtics from like the worst team in the league to the championship in 1 year. Wow, Pierce >>> MJ.  ::)

Pierce also did a great job... where did I deny that? But we didn't acquire 2 Hall of Fame players and mid-season vets chasing a ring. We acquired Gasol, sure, but we were killin even before that...We lost our 2nd best player and made it to the Finals...People need to stop trippin on LA and the Lakers...Going into this season, people didn't even think we'd make the playoffs...PeACe

teecee

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2008, 06:02:17 PM »

Pierce also did a great job... where did I deny that? But we didn't acquire 2 Hall of Fame players and mid-season vets chasing a ring. We acquired Gasol, sure, but we were killin even before that...We lost our 2nd best player and made it to the Finals...People need to stop trippin on LA and the Lakers...Going into this season, people didn't even think we'd make the playoffs...PeACe

Fine, but going into the finals with your young team, soft players, and sketchy D, you all were predicting a sweep.  That is why people are trippin and why you look like an ass.  Take the loss, admit that the entire team (even Kobe....especially Kobe) played nowhere near good enough to win.  They will be beack possibly, but there is no guarantee as much as you like to think so. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2008, 06:05:11 PM »

Fine, but going into the finals with your young team, soft players, and sketchy D, you all were predicting a sweep.  That is why people are trippin and why you look like an ass.  Take the loss, admit that the entire team (even Kobe....especially Kobe) played nowhere near good enough to win.  They will be beack possibly, but there is no guarantee as much as you like to think so. 

What don't you get? I predicted a sweep because I thought the Lakers would play like they did vs the Western Conference... If our supporting cast would have stepped up, we would be talkin about a Game 7 right now. Everyone knows that heroic performances usually come when you're performing as a team. Kobe wasn't gunna score 81 to win on the Celtics defense...Sure, he coulda played better, but that comes a long with a COLLECTIVE effort, which simply wasn't there...PeACe

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2008, 06:07:17 PM »

What don't you get? I predicted a sweep because I thought the Lakers would play like they did vs the Western Conference... If our supporting cast would have stepped up, we would be talkin about a Game 7 right now. Everyone knows that heroic performances usually come when you're performing as a team. Kobe wasn't gunna score 81 to win on the Celtics defense...Sure, he coulda played better, but that comes a long with a COLLECTIVE effort, which simply wasn't there...PeACe

"if's" and "buts" are nice

but what matters is "benchless boston"  won (which i could have told you was a rediculous phrase knowing how ILL eddie house is)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2008, 06:08:18 PM »

Here's the thing. You keep acting like LA beat themselves. Not true, they got completely shut down and outplayed by the Celts. Why would a team get all the way to the finals just to stop trying? They wouldn't. The fact is LA simply got crushed by a better team.

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2008, 06:17:07 PM »

NO NIGGA KOBE GOT SHUT THE FUCK DOWN. HE AINT ON JORDAN'S LEVEL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2008, 08:05:52 PM »

Here's the thing. You keep acting like LA beat themselves. Not true, they got completely shut down and outplayed by the Celts. Why would a team get all the way to the finals just to stop trying? They wouldn't. The fact is LA simply got crushed by a better team.

LOL@thinking Lakers played to their potential. Boston played as the better team, but I still don't think they're the better team...I think the fact that we played so shitty and took it to 6 games shows that we coulda beat them with stronger execution.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2008, 08:09:54 PM »

LOL@thinking Lakers played to their potential. Boston played as the better team, but I still don't think they're the better team...I think the fact that we played so shitty and took it to 6 games shows that we coulda beat them with stronger execution.

Do you know WHY the Lakers didn't play their best ball? BECAUSE BOSTON COMPLETELY TOOK THEM OUT OF THEIR GAME! The Lakers didn't hand Boston the trophy, Boston went out and TOOK that muthafucka! Are you actually trying to have us believe that the Lakers just decided collectively once they got to the big stage to not play their best?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2008, 08:11:27 PM »
And if the Lakers were more experienced and had been in a situation like this before, they wouldn't have gotten taken out of their game...Lakers took themselves out of the game by refusing to execute. Boston is good, no doubt, but not as good as the Lakers showed them to be.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2008, 08:19:33 PM »
And if the Lakers were more experienced and had been in a situation like this before, they wouldn't have gotten taken out of their game...Lakers took themselves out of the game by refusing to execute. Boston is good, no doubt, but not as good as the Lakers showed them to be.

LOL as if it was the game plan to go out there and fuck up. Kobe in the huddle:

"OK Guys I want everybody to refuse to execute. Sasha, you go cry like a bitch and act like you're more important than you are. Vlad, I want you to get out there and miss wide open shots and commit stupid fouls, because we don't want you out here spreading the floor and opening up the paint. Pau, I want you out there getting pushed around and abused by soft ass choke artist KG. Lamar, just keep acting like that same bitch you've been acting like your whole life. You guys play your part and I'll make sure I shoot 30% for us because thats what players who are better than Jordan do. 1,2,3 LAKERS!!!"

Stop making excuses, please. Your tune has completely changed. First you predict a sweep for the Lakers, then its "yeah well we didnt have Bynum," now its "theyre young and inexperienced"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2008, 08:24:10 PM »

LOL as if it was the game plan to go out there and fuck up. Kobe in the huddle:

"OK Guys I want everybody to refuse to execute. Sasha, you go cry like a bitch and act like you're more important than you are. Vlad, I want you to get out there and miss wide open shots and commit stupid fouls, because we don't want you out here spreading the floor and opening up the paint. Pau, I want you out there getting pushed around and abused by soft ass choke artist KG. Lamar, just keep acting like that same bitch you've been acting like your whole life. You guys play your part and I'll make sure I shoot 30% for us because thats what players who are better than Jordan do. 1,2,3 LAKERS!!!"

Stop making excuses, please. Your tune has completely changed. First you predict a sweep for the Lakers, then its "yeah well we didnt have Bynum," now its "theyre young and inexperienced"

OK Guys I want everybody to refuse to execute. Sasha, you go cry like a bitch and act like you're more important than you are. Vlad, I want you to get out there and miss wide open shots and commit stupid fouls, because we don't want you out here spreading the floor and opening up the paint. Pau, I want you out there getting pushed around and abused by soft ass choke artist KG. Lamar, just keep acting like that same bitch you've been acting like your whole life. You guys play your part and I'll make sure I shoot 30% for us because thats what players who are better than Jordan do. 1,2,3 LAKERS!!!"

hahahahaha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2008, 08:32:33 PM »
What don't you get? I predicted a sweep because I thought they'd be able to play the same way they played vs. the Spurs, the Jazz, and the Nuggets...once they got onto the big stage, they let up and showed their inexperience as a team, which resulted in stupid/avoidable losses...Seriously, now, are you as dumb as you play?

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2008, 08:40:02 PM »
What don't you get? I predicted a sweep because I thought they'd be able to play the same way they played vs. the Spurs, the Jazz, and the Nuggets...once they got onto the big stage, they let up and showed their inexperience as a team, which resulted in stupid/avoidable losses...Seriously, now, are you as dumb as you play?

LOL sure, they are not inexperienced against the defending champion Spurs, but all of a sudden they are inexperienced when they play team Frankenstein . LMAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2008, 08:41:11 PM »

LOL sure, they are not inexperienced against the defending champion Spurs, but all of a sudden they are inexperienced when they play team Frankenstein . LMAO

Losing confidence is a big part of inexperience...did you not see a loss of confidence which resulted in stupid turnovers and boneheaded plays by our youngsters? Be honest, now.