Author Topic: Euro 2008 Quarter Finals Thread  (Read 4084 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Euro 2008 Quarter Finals Thread
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2008, 04:19:44 PM »
SEE THAT'S WHAT'S UP NIGGAS
EVERYBODY COUNT US OUT
EVEN NIGGAS IN OUR OWN BACKYARD COUNT US OUT
BUT THAT SHIT AIN'T HAPPENIN NIGGAS
FOR GERMANY, THE TRUEST TOURNAMENT TEAM OF ALL
IT AIN'T OVER UNTIL THE FAT LADY IS SINGING
AND EVEN THEN IT AIN'T OVER UNTIL SHE GETS POKED IN THE THROAT, WORD???
YO AND TO MY NIGGA KILL CALLIN MY NIGGA BALLACK OVERRATED
LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS YOU SAYIN NIGGA
BALLACK IS A TRUE LEADER, A GREAT PERSON AND A GREAT PLAYER WHO SCORES, ORGANIZES AND PLAYS DEFENSE TOO
THAT NIGGA RONALDO AIN'T SHIT IN COMPARISON, YA HE CAN HOGGLE THE BALL LIKE A BITCH AND SHIT
BUT MOTHERFUCKER CAN'T DEFEND AND AIN'T TOUGH, ALWAYS DYVING AND CRYING AND SHIT
DID YOU SEE HOW HE PROVOKED THAT YELLOW CARD WHEN MY NIGGA FRIEDRICH STOPPED HIM??
SHIT WASN'T EVEN SERIOUS, YET THE NIGGA LOOKED UP, SAW THE REF COMING AND THEN SCREAMED LIKE HE GOT HIS LEG BROKEN
FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT PRIMMADONNA SPOILED BRAT OVERRATED ASS DIVA
I WOULDN'T EVEN WANT A PERSON LIKE THIS TO REPRESENT MY COUNTRY YELL
THAT NIGGA BETTER JOIN REAL, MANCHESTER IS A TRUE SOCCER CLUB, REAL IS WHERE RONALDO REALLY BELONGS, A BUNCH OF DIVAS
AND HOW 'BOUT MY BAYERN MUNICH NIGGAS, SCHWEINSTEIGER, PODOLSKI, KLOSE AND LAHM?! THEM NIGGAS WAS KILLING IT
WHEN FRINGS COMES BACK, BE VERY SCARED NIGGAS, BE VERY SCARED
THAT ONE TIME IT WASN'T EVEN OFFSIDE SO DON'T CRY BECAUSE OF THAT LITTLE PUSH YOU EXCUSES MAKING SHITHEADS

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Lunatic

« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2008, 04:28:20 PM »
THAT NIGGA RONALDO AIN'T SHIT IN COMPARISON, YA HE CAN HOGGLE THE BALL LIKE A BITCH AND SHIT
BUT MOTHERFUCKER CAN'T DEFEND AND AIN'T TOUGH, ALWAYS DYVING AND CRYING AND SHIT
DID YOU SEE HOW HE PROVOKED THAT YELLOW CARD WHEN MY NIGGA FRIEDRICH STOPPED HIM??
SHIT WASN'T EVEN SERIOUS, YET THE NIGGA LOOKED UP, SAW THE REF COMING AND THEN SCREAMED LIKE HE GOT HIS LEG BROKEN

you've got to be fucking kidding me u e-thug..he PROVOKED that yellow card, WOW :o  fuckin Freidrich purposely STEPPED ON HIM while walking back, do u have any fucking idea how much that hurts? fuckin shit with cleats on straight stomped him, u gotta be fucking joking.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2008, 05:00:44 PM »
SEE THAT'S WHAT'S UP NIGGAS
EVERYBODY COUNT US OUT
EVEN NIGGAS IN OUR OWN BACKYARD COUNT US OUT
BUT THAT SHIT AIN'T HAPPENIN NIGGAS
FOR GERMANY, THE TRUEST TOURNAMENT TEAM OF ALL
IT AIN'T OVER UNTIL THE FAT LADY IS SINGING
AND EVEN THEN IT AIN'T OVER UNTIL SHE GETS POKED IN THE THROAT, WORD???
YO AND TO MY NIGGA KILL CALLIN MY NIGGA BALLACK OVERRATED
LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS YOU SAYIN NIGGA
BALLACK IS A TRUE LEADER, A GREAT PERSON AND A GREAT PLAYER WHO SCORES, ORGANIZES AND PLAYS DEFENSE TOO
I WOULDN'T EVEN WANT A PERSON LIKE THIS TO REPRESENT MY COUNTRY YELL
THAT NIGGA BETTER JOIN REAL, MANCHESTER IS A TRUE SOCCER CLUB, REAL IS WHERE RONALDO REALLY BELONGS, A BUNCH OF DIVAS
AND HOW 'BOUT MY BAYERN MUNICH NIGGAS, SCHWEINSTEIGER, PODOLSKI, KLOSE AND LAHM?! THEM NIGGAS WAS KILLING IT
WHEN FRINGS COMES BACK, BE VERY SCARED NIGGAS, BE VERY SCARED
THAT ONE TIME IT WASN'T EVEN OFFSIDE SO DON'T CRY BECAUSE OF THAT LITTLE PUSH YOU EXCUSES MAKING SHITHEADS

YO, NIGGA IS YOU KIDDIN ME?
GET YO E-THUGGIN ASS THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR OWN SOCCER THREAD IF YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT IT
 :)

Ok, seriously and un-wiggerishly though: Germany wasn't bad tonight, but don't go crazy now just because you're probably full of Weissbier and your boy Ballack scored an irregular goal. It is my opinion that Portugal didn't deserve to win this, but not so much because their opponent was that much better, but rather because they made stupid mistakes and their happy-go-lucky style of defending took its toll. Let's see:

1-0: Beautiful, I didn't expect that from the Germans. The Portuguese who fucked up was the one supposed to look after Schweini, but no fucking with how they played that one. Almost Dutch :P
2-0: Average free-kick-header goal and that one demonstrated the great weakness in the Portuguese team: They don't look after single players, they just find themselves a nice spot in or around the box and watch the show. That's how you lose games against Germany.
1-2: Beautifully done at first, lucky in the end. Passes like that could have torn down the German wall (no pun really intended), but it wouldn't happen again.
3-1: Ballack being an asshole, like it or not. Ok, to be fair, many players would do that, anyways, the referee has to see it, but the way it went we got the umpteenth irregular goal falsely given in this tournament. Yet and still, the Portuguese would have had to position themselves more cleverly and Ricardo's half-hearted attempt at moving out looked bad too.
2-3: Nice goal, but too late.

Now, as for some of your comments: Don't talk shit about that yellow card or Ronaldo's reaction in that scene, nigga please. Friedrich acted like a pathetic son of a bitch, intentionally stepping on Ronaldo's foot because he'd like to be him. Say anything you like about how Germany was the shit, but don't run your mouth about this one. Just don't :sshh:

As for the rest of the Ballack-Ronaldo argument, I simply disagree. Yes, Ronaldo is a diva, a crybaby and a little bitch. But that doesn't say anything about his skills, just like Schweini's hairstyle doesn't make him a bad player. This emo kid called Ronaldo just happens to be the best player in the world at the moment, and tonight's game did little to defeat that notion. Ronaldo played relatively well, although it wasn't the best game of his career obviously, but in half one he did a lot for the Portuguese offense and he had some good moments. The fact that Ronaldo's team lost and Ballack's team won doesn't make Ballack a better player than Ronaldo. Apart from his irregular goal, Ballack didn't really contribute all that much tonight, he was solid and that's it. I am not at all saying Ballack is a bad player, but I just think he's overrated, and tell me about one scene tonight that's supposed to change my mind.

Overall, the German victory is ok, but it wasn't plain amazing, except for the beautiful opener. It was solid, but when they meet a defense that deserved to quit the day job (probably Croatia), I don't think they're gonna turn free kicks into goals with such ease and it will be a different game.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2008, 05:02:29 PM »

you've got to be fucking kidding me u e-thug..he PROVOKED that yellow card, WOW :o  fuckin Freidrich purposely STEPPED ON HIM while walking back, do u have any fucking idea how much that hurts? fuckin shit with cleats on straight stomped him, u gotta be fucking joking.

Watch the replay and his face in close-up. He first looks completely normal, like nothing happened. Then he realizes the ref is about to watch him, and then  he gets that "it huuuuuuuuurts soooo baaad" face. Of course it was a foul n shit.
No, it's not a sin

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2008, 05:06:13 PM »

Watch the replay and his face in close-up. He first looks completely normal, like nothing happened. Then he realizes the ref is about to watch him, and then  he gets that "it huuuuuuuuurts soooo baaad" face. Of course it was a foul n shit.

If that's true, ok, let's see when I get a replay...but you do understand that he meant Friedrich stepping on Ronaldo's foot AFTER the foul when he was leaving the scene, right? The foul itself is NOT what Ronaldo made any kind of fuss about. So whether it really hurt Ronaldo or not, Friedrich was a fucking asshole in that scene.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2008, 05:15:47 PM »
^Yo I don't know what your ass is talking about!!! After the foul??!  Mayne I gotta catch a re-run tomorrow or sum'in

YO, NIGGA IS YOU KIDDIN ME?
GET YO E-THUGGIN ASS THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR OWN SOCCER THREAD IF YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT IT
 :)

Ok, seriously and un-wiggerishly though: Germany wasn't bad tonight, but don't go crazy now just because you're probably full of Weissbier and your boy Ballack scored an irregular goal. It is my opinion that Portugal didn't deserve to win this, but not so much because their opponent was that much better, but rather because they made stupid mistakes and their happy-go-lucky style of defending took its toll. Let's see:

1-0: Beautiful, I didn't expect that from the Germans. The Portuguese who fucked up was the one supposed to look after Schweini, but no fucking with how they played that one. Almost Dutch :P
2-0: Average free-kick-header goal and that one demonstrated the great weakness in the Portuguese team: They don't look after single players, they just find themselves a nice spot in or around the box and watch the show. That's how you lose games against Germany.
1-2: Beautifully done at first, lucky in the end. Passes like that could have torn down the German wall (no pun really intended), but it wouldn't happen again.
3-1: Ballack being an asshole, like it or not. Ok, to be fair, many players would do that, anyways, the referee has to see it, but the way it went we got the umpteenth irregular goal falsely given in this tournament. Yet and still, the Portuguese would have had to position themselves more cleverly and Ricardo's half-hearted attempt at moving out looked bad too.
2-3: Nice goal, but too late.

Now, as for some of your comments: Don't talk shit about that yellow card or Ronaldo's reaction in that scene, nigga please. Friedrich acted like a pathetic son of a bitch, intentionally stepping on Ronaldo's foot because he'd like to be him. Say anything you like about how Germany was the shit, but don't run your mouth about this one. Just don't :sshh:

As for the rest of the Ballack-Ronaldo argument, I simply disagree. Yes, Ronaldo is a diva, a crybaby and a little bitch. But that doesn't say anything about his skills, just like Schweini's hairstyle doesn't make him a bad player. This emo kid called Ronaldo just happens to be the best player in the world at the moment, and tonight's game did little to defeat that notion. Ronaldo played relatively well, although it wasn't the best game of his career obviously, but in half one he did a lot for the Portuguese offense and he had some good moments. The fact that Ronaldo's team lost and Ballack's team won doesn't make Ballack a better player than Ronaldo. Apart from his irregular goal, Ballack didn't really contribute all that much tonight, he was solid and that's it. I am not at all saying Ballack is a bad player, but I just think he's overrated, and tell me about one scene tonight that's supposed to change my mind.

Overall, the German victory is ok, but it wasn't plain amazing, except for the beautiful opener. It was solid, but when they meet a defense that deserved to quit the day job (probably Croatia), I don't think they're gonna turn free kicks into goals with such ease and it will be a different game.

LOL don't be on some corny ass shit with that (no pun intended) shit. Me not knowing shit? Nigga I watched my first game live in the stadium when I was like 4 or 5 nigga. When Bayern won the UEFA cup and I was like 10, I screamed so hard that I could barely talk the day after in school nigga. I saw almost every game of this tournament nigga. So don't give me that shiet!! And I already addressed that little ass push that every player does!! They called an off-side on Germany that would have probably resulted in a goal so don't get all humpy dumpy over a lil push that defenders do all the time and don't get shit called for it! I'm NOT saying that Ballack is the better soccer player! Ronaldo is more talented but he's got a terrible character and he can suck my dick! And LOOL@you calling out my nigga Friedrich like that. WHAT ABOUT PEPE, BITCH? NOW THAT NIGGA WAS PATHETIC, shoving his full body into Klose and his shoulder into his face!! Fuck him!

No, it's not a sin

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2008, 05:29:06 PM »
Hey, it's all peaceful rivalry, ignore the stuff I TYPED IN CAPITALS, I was just talking shit.

Ok, now, first off: I do know your knowledge on soccer is, as far as I can tell, at least respectable, I'm just giving you shit for supporting teams I don't like, but as I've said before, don't take me too seriously when I'm obviously just e-thugging for fun.

Ronaldo-Ballack: Ok, as long as you agree Ronaldo's got more talent, I don't think we actually have much of an argument. I admire him as a player and only for that reason, I do my best to ignore his character, which is of course [insert insult].

As for Pepe, he just stopped Klose like that when the game was going on and got a yellow, right? Sure, that's a dumb foul, but he got what he deserved and it wasn't what's-the-english-word, a Tätlichkeit (goes to show I barely ever watch soccer in English). Friedrich's little step on Ronaldo's foot, on the other hand, was. Ok, admittedly, there's no proof it was intentional, but the way he did that was strong evidence, he just stepped on Ronaldo's foot when Ronaldo was on the ground AFTER the foul and walked away. Even if he'd done it inadvertently (there's like a 0.00002% chance), he would have felt it and not reacted.

And as for Ballack's goal, like I said, he's definitely not the only one who'd do it, but it's obviously irregular. What offside decision are you referring to? I only remember one, which looked very correct to me (and the TV commentators, Volker Finke included, and everyone else), but I'm not sure which scene you mean...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2008, 05:31:28 PM »
Oh yeah, that pic of Scolari and Ronaldo is old, but still priceless :laugh:

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2008, 05:50:59 PM »
Yo I watched the game in public and I kinda missed what Friedrich "did". I saw the normal foul and Ronaldo's reaction. If Friedrich really did some shady shit AFTER the foul, then that could explain Ronaldo's crying. I also have to see a review of that off-side call on television. But it looked legit to me.
No, it's not a sin

Lunatic

« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2008, 08:09:00 PM »
Yo I watched the game in public and I kinda missed what Friedrich "did". I saw the normal foul and Ronaldo's reaction. If Friedrich really did some shady shit AFTER the foul, then that could explain Ronaldo's crying. I also have to see a review of that off-side call on television. But it looked legit to me.
well u clearly missed it; ronaldo didnt scream about the foul, as dude was walkin away he stomps on ronaldo's foot and THATS WHEN ronaldo reacts with the screaming.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Elano

« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2008, 09:26:24 PM »
I'M TOO FUCKIN HAPPY FOR THE IRREGULAR GOAL.
FUCK PORTUGAL,BUNCH OF PUSSIES  :loser:
LUNATIC  :tosser:

ALEMANIA!!!!!!!!!!

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #71 on: June 20, 2008, 01:22:38 AM »
well 7even, you can say what you want about Ballack, he's a great player and such, but you can cross "leadership" out of your sig.
But you're right about that offside situation in the first half when Hitzlsperger was through, it was legit,but in the second half there was a situation where they made a wrong offside call against Portugal, so it was balanced.
But I didn't notice that Friedrich incident too.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2008, 03:53:03 AM »
well 7even, you can say what you want about Ballack, he's a great player and such, but you can cross "leadership" out of your sig.
But you're right about that offside situation in the first half when Hitzlsperger was through, it was legit,but in the second half there was a situation where they made a wrong offside call against Portugal, so it was balanced.

Maybe they didn't show that Friedrich incident on German TV!! That could explain it. I thought Ronaldo was just doing that screaming randomly to provoke a yellow card. So I was wrong, but it ain't my fault.  :)
No, it's not a sin

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: June 20, 2008, 04:25:38 AM »

Maybe they didn't show that Friedrich incident on German TV!! That could explain it. I thought Ronaldo was just doing that screaming randomly to provoke a yellow card. So I was wrong, but it ain't my fault.  :)
Could be, although that would be a bitch move by German TV (showing Ronaldo crying, but suggesting he does it for fun rather than because a German got ugly on him = lying = cowardice = bitch move). But I watched it on Swiss TV, so that's a possible explanation.

As for the offside calls, I'm so used to them being wrong now, I don't really notice them anymore maybe. There should be some electronic system, enough is enough.

Why does everybody on here seem to hate Portugal? I mean, I didn't spend last night weeping because they're out, but they're a good team and they play attractive soccer. The Germans have improved a lot technically and in terms of watchability since Klinsmann took over the team and reshaped it, so I'm not hating. Still, it surprises me everyone from Dutch to Italian seems to have been cheering last night.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 04:27:30 AM by Kill »

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #74 on: June 20, 2008, 04:26:31 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What a wonderful picture, good job germany