Author Topic: Aftermath Beverage Company/DETOX Marketing Plan  (Read 928 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Aftermath Beverage Company/DETOX Marketing Plan
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2008, 06:52:11 AM »
So Dre wants people drinking Aftermath and Pacifique, listening to Detox on his Beats by Dre Headphones.

He's doing it Godzilla big.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2008, 07:12:42 AM »
For real though, I think it's good that Dre is starting to get tied up in all this marketing stuff and other companies.  Now he's almost forced to release Detox.  If, on a whim, he decides to scrap the album, or start over, he's going to have a face alot of legal battles from these companies that are counting on Dre releasing "Detox" to help promote their products.  It'll be in the contract.  So Dre is almost definately going to have to release something, or be tied up in the courts with legal battles....and i doubt he wants that.

Totally, it's kind of like when Foxy Brown and Lil Kim both signed book contracts and took big advances on them... that meant they had to finish them

Except neither of them did and now they're being sued by the publisher

Quadruple OG

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2008, 10:50:50 AM »
figured his booze would be closer to Alize

You saying Dre is fruity or something?

"Your sexuality is fruity as Alize" - 2Pac

For real though, I think it's good that Dre is starting to get tied up in all this marketing stuff and other companies.  Now he's almost forced to release Detox.  If, on a whim, he decides to scrap the album, or start over, he's going to have a face alot of legal battles from these companies that are counting on Dre releasing "Detox" to help promote their products.  It'll be in the contract.  So Dre is almost definately going to have to release something, or be tied up in the courts with legal battles....and i doubt he wants that.

If Soopafly were to get his own booze, what would it be?

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2008, 01:10:58 PM »
So Dre wants people drinking Aftermath and Pacifique, listening to Detox on his Beats by Dre Headphones.

If I Could Afford it, Thats how i would listen to it !!!!
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2008, 01:23:43 PM »
figured his booze would be closer to Alize

You saying Dre is fruity or something?

"Your sexuality is fruity as Alize" - 2Pac

I "think" Dres been in the business long enough to know how contracts work. He knows "exactly" what he's signing, so he would not put him self in any sort of obligation "like" that.

MisterX

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2008, 08:24:45 PM »
So does this mean we should get a single from Detox within the next 60 days? And why is Jimmy involved in all of Dre's business ventures?

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2008, 08:29:30 PM »
Fuck this monopoly-ass swerver..

Jk that's cool I guess.  He learning from the best   (Cam'ron, Sizzurp)

Quadruple OG

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2008, 06:55:02 PM »
Fuck this monopoly-ass swerver..

Jk that's cool I guess.  He learning from the best   (Cam'ron, Sizzurp)

also from Lil' Flip as well with Lucky Nites