Author Topic: ICE T IS A MUTHAFUCCIN HO  (Read 1430 times)

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
Re: ICE T IS A MUTHAFUCCIN HO
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2008, 10:23:51 AM »

ice t never had street cred? what fucking bullsiht are you . ice t had alot of street cred . i should know ii startted lsitening to hip ho in 1982 & ice t lots & lots of street cred. ice t is from crenshaw &  was a crip . he went to military then came back & started a stick up gang . then ice t got in trouble & then started rapping to get his life straight . so back on up with your bullshit , youngster . ICE T IS A LEGEND & IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS WITH HAVE THE WEST COAST .  ICE T HELP PUT THE WEST COAST  N THE MAP BEFORE NWA. 
[/quote]

my uncle useta look out for the nigga when he useta hang around the 30's.... when he moved to the west coast nigga..the fuck is u sayin...

ice t sported more red than any nigga from west coast doin..u'd think he was a blood til they made em cut out the bullshit literally.

ice t aint from no fuckin crenshaw he went to crenshaw high yeah.. but that ..boy from newark fuckin new jersey...his days at crenshaw was hell.. kuz they useta beat the fuck out of em all the time..kuz of facination with red...

aunt had to do somethin kuz he was gettin his ass kicked..

he was goin back n forth to new jersey and cali kuz his mom n pops passin..

boy aint have no time to sit and one spot..his aunt lived in cali..and he had people in new jersey...so he was goin back n forth..

he moved around state lines more than pac did..

boy aint get in no trouble...niggas wouldnt let em..

after he got out the army.. if u really wanna get deep..

he wanted to become a dance promoter..if anything..that nigga love dancing and was always breakdancin..when he came back to cali..thats all he useta do..so he pursued it ..and after carryin all the equipment himself..he said fuck that shit.....when he saw the rap shit goin..he saw he could make easy money...he went back to the east...got into that shit...

ice t useta lie constantly ...he lied to get his first deal..n he lied his way in and out of stuff..

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2008, 10:29:47 AM »

Hip Hop is all hypocritical.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2008, 10:51:26 AM »

really it is

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/65wHVTpvsK4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/65wHVTpvsK4</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q3Q8oTSnVME" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Q3Q8oTSnVME</a>

« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 11:01:27 AM by 3rd Coast »

O.B.L.R.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2008, 11:17:06 AM »

ice t never had street cred? what fucking bullsiht are you . ice t had alot of street cred . i should know ii startted lsitening to hip ho in 1982 & ice t lots & lots of street cred. ice t is from crenshaw &  was a crip . he went to military then came back & started a stick up gang . then ice t got in trouble & then started rapping to get his life straight . so back on up with your bullshit , youngster . ICE T IS A LEGEND & IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS WITH HAVE THE WEST COAST .  ICE T HELP PUT THE WEST COAST  N THE MAP BEFORE NWA. 

my uncle useta look out for the nigga when he useta hang around the 30's.... when he moved to the west coast nigga..the fuck is u sayin...

ice t sported more red than any nigga from west coast doin..u'd think he was a blood til they made em cut out the bullshit literally.

ice t aint from no fuckin crenshaw he went to crenshaw high yeah.. but that ..boy from newark fuckin new jersey...his days at crenshaw was hell.. kuz they useta beat the fuck out of em all the time..kuz of facination with red...

aunt had to do somethin kuz he was gettin his ass kicked..

he was goin back n forth to new jersey and cali kuz his mom n pops passin..

boy aint have no time to sit and one spot..his aunt lived in cali..and he had people in new jersey...so he was goin back n forth..

he moved around state lines more than pac did..

boy aint get in no trouble...niggas wouldnt let em..

after he got out the army.. if u really wanna get deep..

he wanted to become a dance promoter..if anything..that nigga love dancing and was always breakdancin..when he came back to cali..thats all he useta do..so he pursued it ..and after carryin all the equipment himself..he said fuck that shit.....when he saw the rap shit goin..he saw he could make easy money...he went back to the east...got into that shit...

ice t useta lie constantly ...he lied to get his first deal..n he lied his way in and out of stuff..

[/quote]

Cut it out with that "i have uncles that knew every rapper back then" shit. What is that supposed to make you right all the time?

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2008, 12:03:23 AM »

the problem with soulja boy is the attention he is bringing is negative. soulja boy said he was in the hood broke a year ago, ok y dont he rap about that, why dont he rap about somethin that means somethin?

He did this shit to get outta hood, why the fuck would u wanna rap about it?  He wants to have fun.  He doesn't wanna sit in the past, he's trying to move forward and have fun... That's what his music is about.

and proof is how successful he did.  Dudes are starting to wake up and realize...  he aint bringing negative attention.  We been knowing about living in poverty and violence for 20 years... 

We are past awareness, u gotta keep it moving...

This is a mute point like I said tho.. they are totally diff genres.  Souljah aint trying to come off as a gangsta rapper.  He knows he makes fun music for the kids....  Yall just hating.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2008, 12:16:05 AM »
Ice- T is a fraud y'all. LOL at any fool believing him. Plus he was wack.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2008, 12:19:12 AM »
I think that people are missing the point of Ice-T's rant. He wasn't attacking Soulja Boy the person... the 17 year old making money.... He was attacking Soulja Boy the rapper and talking about how hip hop has digressed.

It's nothing new in hip hop ...a rapper (albeit an older one) going after another rapper's skills. And as far as age is concerned and all of those people saying "he's too old to be attacking a 17 year old".... tell that to your pops or grandpa the next time they get on your ass about something. Elders always knock the youngsters.... that's been going on since the beginning of mankind...lol.   

Now with that said... the kid stood up for himself and made his own case. Thus both sides are even.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2008, 12:24:07 AM »
YO IS LIKE THIS...............FUCK GAY ASS ICE-T.............A OLD ASS GOAT LOOKIN BITCH THAT CAN'T EVEN RAP,TAP OR ACT.........FUCK GAY ASS SOULJAH BOY AND HIS LITTLE GAY ASS MOVEMENT................... FUCK HIP HOP................CAUSE IS ALL ABOUT THEE............ALMIGHTY LATIN KINGZ NATION...........MY BELOVED CITY OF THA CHI........AND STILL WERE ALMIGHTY AND WE STILL DON'T LIKE NOBODY..............STILL MANIAC LATIN DISCIPLEZ-KILLA.............STILL INSANE SPANISH COBRAZ-KILLA............STILL ALMIGHTY IMPERIAL GANGSTERS-KILLA..........STILL INSANE DRAGONZ-KILLA..........STILL INSANE LATIN JIVERS-KILLA............STILL INSANE O/A'Z-KILLA............STILL INSANE 2 DEUCES-KILLA............STILL ALMIGHTY LATIN EAGLES-KILLA...........STILL ALMIGHTY SIMON CITY ROYALZ-KILLA..............STILL INSANE-UNKNOWNS-KILLA............STILL INSANE POPES-KILLA............STILL ALMIGHTY SAINTZ-KILLA..............AND IF WE EVER BE IN CALI................IT WILL BE............CRIP-KILLA...........NOW TO ALL YA'LL BITCHES, NEUTRONS AND FLAKES..............BOW DOWN TO KING WOOD AND HIS ALMIGHTY CROWN SET!!!AMOR DE REEEEY..........STILL ALKN................CHI-TOWN STILL RUNS IT!!!

IS THIS NIGGA SERIOUS..... 8)

h2k4

« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2008, 12:24:27 AM »
I honestly don't see how Ice T is considered a legend.  He only has a hand full of songs that I like but I don't really see anything great about him.
And like "The Leak" said, you can't blame artists like Souljah Boy for "Killing" hip-hop.  Artists like that have been around for years.  From Kris-Kross to 3rd Bass and from Vanilla Ice to MC Hammer.  It's all the same, just different years.  There's always going to be a fan-base for that kind of music.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2008, 12:31:27 AM »
I honestly don't see how Ice T is considered a legend.  He only has a hand full of songs that I like but I don't really see anything great about him.
And like "The Leak" said, you can't blame artists like Souljah Boy for "Killing" hip-hop.  Artists like that have been around for years.  From Kris-Kross to 3rd Bass and from Vanilla Ice to MC Hammer.  It's all the same, just different years.  There's always going to be a fan-base for that kind of music.

Ice is a legend. And honestly, he's only doing what was done to him and others when they first came out. Flash, Melle Mel, Caz, Hollywood, Kool Moe Dee, Theodore, etc. They all used to give the Run-DMC's and other 80's rappers shit. Which prompted Run-DMC to say "there is a new crew, not 5 (Furious 5), not 4 (Fantastic 4), not 3 (Treacherous 3), but 2 (Run & DMC)".... that was a diss to the older cats. KRS took some shit too... which prompted him to say, "you know what you need to learn? old school artists don't always burn. you're just another mc who's had his turn and now it's my turn."

Now those cats take their shots at the Nelly's and more recently the Souljah Boy's..... and in due time those rappers will be doing the same to the generation after them.

It's been going on for a few decades..... I don't know why anybody is really shocked about it. The older cats will gripe and the newer one's will take their shots back... and so on and so on.   
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 12:33:14 AM by Styles1 »

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2008, 12:32:43 AM »
ICE T ASS IS YELLOW TAPED FUCKIN WIT DAT LIL BOY.. I HOPE HE DONT THINK HE GON COME BACK TO RAP..CUZ WE DONT WANT THAT FAKE SHIT..6 IN DA MORNIN WAS CLASSIC BUT DATS ALL HE GETS FROM ME. CAPITOLIZE OF THE RED AND BLUE RAGS.. IS WHAT HE DID..
see this really sohws how much you know ice t is one of the few who is real from the west caost & not fake.  ice t does not make that fake shit . ice t tells real stories from his past before he rap but you would not understand would you.

HE TELLS REAL STORIES FROM THE PAST !!..SHUT THAT GAY SHIT UP.. FUCK A STORY FROM THE PAST.. LLET ME TELL YOU A STORY HOW MY LIL HOMIE GOT HIS NOODLES PUSHED ON HIS DASHBOARD..WHAT THE FUCK ICE T GON RAP ABOUT.. ABOUT SOME CSI BULLSHIT.. GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.. LISTEN TO WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MAKOCAPONE AND HEAR A REAL NIGGA WHO LIVED IT AND STILL SURVIVIN THE MURDEROUS STREETS OF COMPTON..AND NO FAIRY TALES OVER HERE MY BOY..... :o

h2k4

« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2008, 12:37:05 AM »

Now those cats take their shots at the Nelly's and more recently the Souljah Boy's..... and in due time those rappers will be doing the same to the generation after them.

It's been going on for a few decades..... I don't know why anybody is really shocked about it. The older cats will gripe and the newer one's will take their shots back... and so on and so on.   

I agree, it's all a cycle.  It's a new breed and it's the job of these vets to not get pushed out of the game.  Don't complain about the youngsters.  But please explain to me how Ice is a legend because I just don't see it.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2008, 12:44:33 AM »

I agree, it's all a cycle.  It's a new breed and it's the job of these vets to not get pushed out of the game.  Don't complain about the youngsters.  But please explain to me how Ice is a legend because I just don't see it.

those youngsters are going to grow up and take their shots at youngsters....which is why I don't feel too bad for them. that's like a child that takes shit from mom & dad...and becomes a mom and dad and gives his child shit...lol

Ice is a legend just on the strength of Colors and 6 In The Morning alone... those songs paved the way for Eazy and NWA to do their thing. He took the light gangsta rap of Schooly D and took it up a notch... and then NWA took Ice's music and took that to another level. For that alone he has his place in rap history.

Plus....he's a legend for having Darlene on the Power cover!! :)

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2008, 12:58:01 AM »
Haha...Styles always dropping the real.

h2k4

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2008, 01:02:12 AM »

those youngsters are going to grow up and take their shots at youngsters....which is why I don't feel too bad for them. that's like a child that takes shit from mom & dad...and becomes a mom and dad and gives his child shit...lol

Ice is a legend just on the strength of Colors and 6 In The Morning alone... those songs paved the way for Eazy and NWA to do their thing. He took the light gangsta rap of Schooly D and took it up a notch... and then NWA took Ice's music and took that to another level. For that alone he has his place in rap history.

Plus....he's a legend for having Darlene on the Power cover!! :)

LOL, good points.  Someone finally makes a reasonable argument for why he would be considered a legend.  I actually believe NWA would have been around even w/o Ice T.  I still don't think he is a legend but your argument is valid nonetheless.  +1