Author Topic: News on Big L, Method Man & Redman New Albums?  (Read 221 times)

kuruptDPG

News on Big L, Method Man & Redman New Albums?
« on: June 21, 2008, 08:22:27 AM »
big l's album "real niggaz dont die", is that constantly pushed back? has any1 started working on that yet?
method man - what about a new solo album? i kno he got 1 with redman too, any traks leak yet? any news on those albums?
redman - any news on a solo album?

cheers

OchoCinco

Re: News on Big L, Method Man & Redman New Albums?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 08:25:21 AM »
pretty sure Big L died in 99 bro...i wouldnt be expecting any album

MediumL

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 09:48:18 AM »
Dunno about Big L. I know Meth and Red are touring, previewing tracks off Blackout 2 atm. Plus Meths been working on another album and i think Redman was planning something by the end of the year as well. But this depends upon when Blackout 2 gets released.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 09:48:38 AM »
yeah they been talking about that new big l album for awhile now... I dont see it coming out anytime soon.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 09:57:27 AM »
cheers for the info.

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2008, 11:11:58 AM »
Dunno about Big L. I know Meth and Red are touring, previewing tracks off Blackout 2 atm. Plus Meths been working on another album and i think Redman was planning something by the end of the year as well. But this depends upon when Blackout 2 gets released.
If you talk about the Europe tour, they ain't playin new material, at least they didn't i Denmark, Big L is dead, but so is 2Pac?
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

everlast1986

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2008, 07:18:15 PM »
Whats the Big L all about? is that original unreleased material or "Afeni style" butchering?

There was a video interview on dubcnn a while back where Redman said he was planning on doing 'Muddy Waters 2' and another album if i remember right.

Al Bundy

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2008, 02:49:44 AM »
Redman said that there was another Blackout album in the works and a How High pt.2

D-Stress

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2008, 09:06:11 AM »
big l's album "real niggaz dont die", is that constantly pushed back? has any1 started working on that yet?
when did you hear about the album and the title of album?never heard about it that they want to release another one by big l RIP.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2008, 11:17:03 AM »
when did you hear about the album and the title of album?never heard about it that they want to release another one by big l RIP.

wikipedia and other forums. think dj premier was working on it

'EclipZe

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2008, 11:32:25 AM »
If you talk about the Europe tour, they ain't playin new material, at least they didn't i Denmark, Big L is dead, but so is 2Pac?

they didn't play any new material in the netherlands either... they did say that there was gonna be a blackout 2 album and how high 2 the movie coming up

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2008, 03:09:20 AM »

they didn't play any new material in the netherlands either... they did say that there was gonna be a blackout 2 album and how high 2 the movie coming up
Yeah, but they didn't really say when. Maybe December this year for Blackout! 2, but they didn't play any material from it
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts