Author Topic: **** NEW Dubb - NEW KING OF THA WEST ****  (Read 238 times)

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
**** NEW Dubb - NEW KING OF THA WEST ****
« on: June 24, 2008, 10:30:08 PM »
from MR WHITE CHAPTER 2

you can download and listen to it on his myspace page. http://www.myspace.com/officialdubb

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: **** NEW Dubb - NEW KING OF THA WEST ****
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 11:41:31 PM »
Dubb is far from the king of the west... LOL  he hot though! I'm looking forward to this Mr White Vol. 2 mixtape - the 1st one was tha bidness!!

h2k4

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 10:56:30 AM »
Dubb is far from the king of the west... LOL  he hot though! I'm looking forward to this Mr White Vol. 2 mixtape - the 1st one was tha bidness!!

HAHA, you're right.  LOL @ Dubb writing ""HOODZ FINEZT,IM NOT FROM BLACKWALLSTREET NEVER WAS" .  He must get bugged all day about if he's from BWS.  He should just sign with them though because Hoodz Finezt isn't going anywhere.

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 11:22:20 AM »
Dubb is so slept on; that is the big homie of mine; got plenty more comin with Dubb on raptalk.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 11:26:35 AM »
Dubb is so slept on; that is the big homie of mine; got plenty more comin with Dubb on raptalk.
Dope. He has some good cuts and tapes. Check out that Cypha he did wit Jorge, K. Dot and some other dudes in the Nickerson Gardens on his page.

cantcnOrBMe

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 11:36:39 AM »
Dubb has some heaters in store for you on this one. I mixed a couple for him myself. One of em is a classic song youd never expect to hear him on.

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2008, 11:37:20 AM »
Dubb has some heaters in store for you on this one. I mixed a couple for him myself. One classic song youd never expect to hear him on.
props for the info and congrats on mixin down some of the tracks; big ups for real. Can't wait to hear this track u speak of!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2008, 12:31:34 PM »
i heard Dubb is on the new West Coast Grind Radio today so maybe he will talk about this..........

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2008, 12:51:56 PM »

HAHA, you're right.  LOL @ Dubb writing ""HOODZ FINEZT,IM NOT FROM BLACKWALLSTREET NEVER WAS" .  He must get bugged all day about if he's from BWS.  He should just sign with them though because Hoodz Finezt isn't going anywhere.

And BWS is? LMFAO!!!

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2008, 12:55:43 PM »

And BWS is? LMFAO!!!
Haha! Juice got an album and NJD too both comin soon. They are all not known at all though. BWS has some distribution but its not likely anything will drop this year.