Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS!!! PACERS AND RAPTORS MAKE BLOCKBUSTER TRADE!!  (Read 419 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! PACERS AND RAPTORS MAKE BLOCKBUSTER TRADE!!
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2008, 09:51:08 AM »
as a raps fan I am happy besides the 17th pick!

Oneal is an injury risk but ford is 2

and anyways

Calderon >>>>> Ford on pretty much every level.

I dunno...you guys did better with Ford in the line-up. Calderon might be more efficient, but he's pretty slow and doesn't have the explosiveness Ford does. Ford added another dimension to your offense. I think he'll be a good fit in Indiana.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2008, 09:55:51 AM »
Interesting trade. I dunno what to think about it yet. I mean Toronto is looking good with Bosh, JO and Bargnani from the bench. They are still far from being a complete and contending team, but they improved, imho, cause Calderon is a good PG and can do it all by himself, and Rasho is garbage. I don't know. I didn't watch Indiana enought last season to judge the problems they had and if TJ Ford can be the soluction, but i doubt they were in need of a PG.. And i doubt they have a better PF/C than JO already on the roster. So i really don't know. Both the teams need more trades to be completed, so i hold my considerations till they finish the job. But Toronto wins, at the moment.

1.Rasho isn't garbage...when he got good minutes towards the end of the season, he put up great numbers.
2.Indiana already has Danny Granger at the power forward spot...Troy Murphy is a pretty solid center. Ike Diogu and Shawne Williams are up-and-comers.

OchoCinco

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2008, 10:27:05 AM »
imagine if bargnani decided to play good ....that would be sick and if parker and moon and put up consistant numbers its lookin pretty decent

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2008, 10:34:57 AM »
imagine if bargnani decided to play good ....that would be sick and if parker and moon and put up consistant numbers its lookin pretty decent

LOL@ decided, like he isnt trying.
They could be damn nice with a healthy JO 3rd best in east imo

The Best of 3 Worlds

wcsoldier

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2008, 12:10:14 AM »
Ford is a huge loss for Toronto .. he was one of the only Raptors who goes to the hoop ... maybe JO will improve the overall D in the paint for Toronto .. which was HORRIBLE last season